Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
I think we can all agree with the eye-roll. 🙄
View attachment 872863
Course you have Alice! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Idon’t really know what to say to this...
They want proof of Alice’s toxic abuse 😂🤣🤣

View attachment 872886
There are none so blind as those who choose not to see (as it doesn't fit their own narrative) thanks Tattlers for all the PROOF!

Okay, I don't care about what background anyone comes from. But, based on those 1980s photos Alice shared of herself, her brother and her brother's now-wife, Alice was hardly manor-born, either. I only bring this up because with all the classist talk regarding Bianca, Alice acts as though she herself is some elegant lady raised at Downton Abbey, with weekly pony club and the finest of boarding schools.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

House of Tea

VIP Member
Among many things I can't figure out about mAlice is that she is insanely jealous and possessive of Ioan, but also forever posts photos of him half naked, in bed, etc., for the world, including all his supposedly crazed female fans, to see. Is this her narc way of showing the world, hey look what I have, and he's all mine?

Just look at the chokehold she has the poor guy in here:
View attachment 874543
Her eldest looks so like Alice here.

• Wow

Just William

VIP Member
Did anyone read Glamour magazine years ago and I mean years ago ( in the good old days of that magazine). She did an anonymous article each month about what is was like to be the wife of an successful actor in LA and trying to make it herself. I’m pretty sure the tone of the articles were always about how hard it was for her to land roles and how hard it was to make a life when her husband was the one who had found success when she couldn’t even land an audition.
Perhaps even back then she had a certain reputation for being ... difficult? :unsure: ???

I did enjoy 'The Christmas Card' though!

Magpierainbow

Yes I'm going to break off for awhile my manic humour at the awfulness & the extra coffee is wearing me out - at least I can recognise that🤞🤭🤣

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
I just spat a mouthful of wine all over myself, my phone laughing at this comment … 😂

I can almost hear the urgent confused annoyance of wanting to know, not want to know, but now you have to know now WHO IS MONA …. 😂

(apologises I have interpreted this incorrectly)
I'm also still laughing away at @EssieMay post.

clarkees

Chatty Member
Actually Jolie/Pitt are already divorced. You can formally get divorced before reaching a settlement if you want.
View attachment 873535
also I like how she pretty much admits that she is stalling it lol
If she continues to stall it in a manner which is just to delay with no real reason, can things start to push ahead regardless of what she wants? I’m sorry I ask lots of stupid questions about divorce and their separation because I’ve only got my parents to go from which was a UK one!

Well I've just been trying to understand the Hoarse Whisperer meltdown, which is quite difficult because so many tweets have been deleted. But from what is left it looks like the narc was a little bit in love/infatuated with someone called "Mith" on twitter. Very flirty messages and total suicidal meltdown when he posted some private DM she sent him. Took it really badly.
Would love to see what the message was that he posted that sent her completely over the edge but alas it's gone. But the flirty messages are still up there...
Any chance you can do a bit of a summary or recap? Would be very interested

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I mean... who wouldn't want to stay with her when they could have Bianca. She probably doesn't abuse him, cross lines or alienate people against him. .. 😭
Imagine that coming at you if you’re IG, big E, little E, or tiny Emma! I’d run or shrink in submission.
That reminds me of something and I’m unable to put my finger on what. Maybe in a movie?

clarkees

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen Kyle and Jackie O before, can anybody recommend some YouTube videos of them to get an insight into what to maybe expect for their interview with AE? Apologies if this is asking for too much!

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Good morning all! Sorry if this has been covered (I genuinely need to skim read the threads now to keep up!) but there was a query if someone on here will who opened their post with “this is London calling” was a hint to a Twitter user with London in their name. “This Is London calling” is in reference to this:

London Calling Europe was first broadcast on 6 July 1941. The English language broadcasts were part of the radio propaganda and information war directed towards occupied Europe. London Calling Europe always began with the familiar announcement "this is London calling", which was followed by the stirring 'Trumpet Voluntary' by Purcell. After the end of the war listeners in the occupied areas testified to the role the BBC played in providing accurate information and keeping up morale.

Just so you know!
Oh sorry, that was me! I didn't know anything about a Twitter user with that name, I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was a well known phrase, oops!

LucySmith

VIP Member
Broadbeach is on the Gold Coast beautiful place not in Brisbane ....
37C12A82-6650-4F4D-A98F-4E355B45284D.jpeg

Are they actually different in taste, look, ingredients etc?
Yes quite different I don’t eat them. I have both for the kids. There is a thing between NZ and AU which one is best. When Tom Hanks came he posted a pic of his vegemite toast and he got it a bit wrong and was slaughtered for it. Will try find it

That much vegemite is not ok...

1AE850AE-39E9-47BC-9E57-8D0EADFBEA91.jpeg

the ships going down

Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.
Not looked recently but sure AE has a supporter called JDLondon or LDLondon.. its something of that oink.. I'm not a great believer in these twitter fans.. I just don't believe it is from a genuine place, just trying to climb on that cart! I'm only on pg 3 x

• Wow

Anj4444

Appears to be a twitter user called Man In The Hoody that she seemingly bonded with while moaning about Trump on Twitter. It looks like his account has been suspended since.

Alice blocked some other user (Hoarse Whisperer), seemingly "by accident", so he blocked her back. She lost the plot over this and then apparently this MITH character shared some message and she fell out with him over it. Because he's been suspended I can't see his posts. This all led to Alice having an almighty meltdown and hinting at suicide during a late night tweetstorm.

That's my understanding so far anyway from what I've been able to piece together.
Gotcha! So she has quite a screening process when it comes to who she follows?! Not!

tilly27

VIP Member
Twitter doesn't give a shit if you report her even if she is threatening so what's the point anymore.
I'm not really savvy when it comes to forums or twitter, so I'm sorry but how can twitter be allowing Alice's twitter account with all her shenanigans? Is is due to the number of followers?