Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magpierainbow

I've tried to do few pages here & there all day long & given up. Taken others advice & skipped to end! Does anyone think (and am being serious, sadly) there could be a siege style thing go on when he is back & wants to see his kids? Do hope not but fear nothing is off table with this level of nuttyness😒🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I might be wrong cos I don’t eat either but isn’t marmite NZ and vegemite Australian. I’m both NZ and AU so I should actually know this.
You're absolutely right! I just had a bit more of a look and there are two versions of Marmite - UK and NZ. According to Dr Google, the NZ version is milder, sweeter and more...sticky and gooey. I think I'll stick with the original UK version. Sweet Marmite or Vegemite...no, thank you. :ROFLMAO:

1637204727902.png

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Well, Alice, reading your juvenile tweets night after night has certainly dumbed me down. I can't even begin to imagine what it's done to Ioan.
Hey Malice! Ioan is probably telling Bianca how wonderful she really is, no need to lie anymore like he had to do when describing you! And Bianca is enjoying making this poor man Happy at Last! Get it?

Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.
The person JD replied to literally has a jar of Marmite as their profile picture lol.

• Haha
Nah, my marriage is fucked, my wife doesn’t understand me - all standard patter for philanderers. Men don’t think about repercussions when they are trying to score a one nighter.
Bit strange for a famous adulterer to add fuel to a potential fire by talking trash about his own family.

clarkees

Chatty Member
I do wonder if BW wanted to logon and check something but didn’t realise you can’t deactivate your account for a week?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Hi all, been reading along but have not commented so far. Not read today’s messages but I came running over after seeing the Brit pop me too cross over with Alice! This can’t be good.

brie l

VIP Member
She thinks he must have been telling people she is an alcoholic and a bad mother and unhinged because that's what people are saying about her on here and on the Daily Mail and other forums. So he must have told them and we must all be Bianca or her relatives.
It doesn't cross her mind that people are saying that about her from witnessing her behaviour on twitter.
The only reason any if us know anything is because of what comes out of her massive pie hole.
If she shut up we would have very little to go on!
Her brain is addled

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I just spat a mouthful of wine all over myself, my phone laughing at this comment … 😂

I can almost hear the urgent confused annoyance of wanting to know, not want to know, but now you have to know now WHO IS MONA …. 😂

(apologises I have interpreted this incorrectly)
I fricking laughed hysterically at and who is Maria?

Reactions: 3

tilly27

VIP Member
She also said he was there on election night....maybe to try and shut her up on twitter

Did she claim to have heard that he told people on Harrow AE was abusive or did she claim to have directly witnessed phonecalls between them ?
Which the narc rubbished because they were always in his trailer and in any case only filled with "love and laughter" ? Except the ones the narc tweeted about where he was screaming down the phone at her (AE) in front of Bianca to make her think they didn't get on? She can't keep her story straight.
Wonder if he even had a trailer???

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Looking at BW's photos then Alice's... how can she call BW ugly or horse teeth? Not like BW has called her something in reference to her neck or her alcohol body or her fucking yellow hair... she's a proper disaster. Like, the human version of putting milk in a cup of tea FIRST 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I'm excuse me?! Milk *always* goes in the cup first. Who taught you to make tea. Pistols at dawn!

• Haha