Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly -
You can’t take children away because parents are tit unfortunately.

There’s no foster places. There’s very few children’s homes as they were regarded as subpar - however that belief is changing and there has been a push towards more opening, but there is very few.

Children who have been in care have the worse outcomes educationally wise and very little support 16-18 years and very little help afterwards.

There’s a big push towards intervention - that keep families together but hopefully with better outcomes for the children.
But what if there is another, concerned, parent in a separate home, with grandparents presumably able to help out as well as a nanny? Foster places wouldn't be needed as they would just be staying longer with the non-custodial parent.

Reactions: 6
Well Tone support of his sis is still there. I believe it is him tweeting. AE made him sound like he has a drink problem previously. They fell out when he would call her drunk asking for money. Then he was ill and had to get a transplant (a new liver?) and his wife brought them back together so he is the only family she has now. Doesn't sound like she gets on with the other brother.

So I'm guessing she bribed him to go on twitter and support her. Remember she offered $500 for us to be doxxed? Bet Tone got the same deal but didn't have to break the law for it. She posted a pic of him recently and he did look ill. She deleted it probably at his request? Here is his wife though.
Swipe to the right, picture is still there.

wouldnt assume that he has been given money for this though LOL

the other brother blocked her on twitter last year after she made fun of him (deservingly tbh, that dude is a massive conspiracy theorist)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together
And I'm not sure his relationship with B is one for the long term. I think the novelty will wear off for her once the reality of life with a man with young daughters (and potentially troubled relationships with their dad) and an ex like Alice dawns on her. It's all new and dramatic for her at the moment but she's what, 29? Nah, she won't stick around for that long I don't think.

Reactions: 9
Swipe to the right, picture is still there.

wouldnt assume that he has been given money for this though LOL
He got involved in this tit show for free? You'd have to pay me.

I see the pic of him now. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well Tone support of his sis is still there. I believe it is him tweeting. AE made him sound like he has a drink problem previously. They fell out when he would call her drunk asking for money. Then he was ill and had to get a transplant (a new liver?) and his wife brought them back together so he is the only family she has now. Doesn't sound like she gets on with the other brother.

So I'm guessing she bribed him to go on twitter and support her. Remember she offered $500 for us to be doxxed? Bet Tone got the same deal but didn't have to break the law for it. She posted a pic of him recently and he did look ill. She deleted it probably at his request? Here is his wife though.
But what if there is another, concerned, parent in a separate home,
But what if there is another, concerned, parent in a separate home, with grandparents presumably able to help out as well as a nanny? Foster places wouldn't be needed as they would just be staying longer with the non-custodial parent.
of course - specifically if Loan was back in the US they would go automatically to him and any other family around who would take them and were approved. The intent is always to keep children with family wherever possible.

Reactions: 2

If you click on that Instagram post and swipe, the second photo is Tone with the other people.

Reactions: 1
Alice went for a Moderator on the site, also called Alice lol over nothing. It was a moderated site just not an AE fansite and that's what drove her mental. She was jealous of IG's fans - she didn't have any. The criticism was mild, but a narc can't allow any. IG should have run for his life then. I bet he wishes he had now. :(

In the UK you can take the kids away if the parents are tit. Alice would have to do regular hair strand tests to see if she is drinking, drugs etc. and maybe IG too if she says he's a coke fiend. She would have to do a parenting course (maybe IG too). They have a thing called a Family Group Conference and they bring the extended family in to help the parents out. They may also foster the kids with the extended family. One of the big problems is they have no family in LA.
You have no idea how hard it is to remove kids
I've seen circumstances where drugs are openly used infront of school contacting SS and still be given several chances.
Its not as common as people think

Dunno how it is in America I just hope they have someone else around but I also imagine they know exactly what she's like and maybe not surprised u don't just turn into an angry drunk

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've seen circumstances where drugs are openly used infront of school contacting SS and still be given several chances.

Dunno how it is in America I just hope they have someone else around but I also imagine they know exactly what she's like and maybe not surprised u don't just turn into an angry drunk
I agree

I deal with it daily.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Basically unless you are making the kids eat worms and sleep in the shed, the threshold is low. You get a lot of chances to pull it together. Therapy. Classes. Assessments. It’s stressful and tit but it usually doesn’t result in removal.

I do think she could lose them legally via IG if he got a tit hot lawyer and rampaged in there for custody. But I don’t think he will. He is not that natured.

In the UK the kids get put on Child Protection. If the parents keep using the kids are removed, usually to other family. But it's a process as they try to give the parents a chance to rehab etc.

Reactions: 4
In the UK the kids get put on Child Protection. If the parents keep using the kids are removed, usually to other family. But it's a process as they try to give the parents a chance to rehab etc.
My cousin is on chance 1000 it breaks my heart sorry off topic I just know kids of addicts alcoholics abusive parents are the most resilient end up the most street smart just from taking care of themselves so I'm hoping their kids are OK

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alice went for a Moderator on the site, also called Alice lol over nothing. It was a moderated site just not an AE fansite and that's what drove her mental. She was jealous of IG's fans - she didn't have any. The criticism was mild, but a narc can't allow any. IG should have run for his life then. I bet he wishes he had now. :(

In the UK you can take the kids away if the parents are tit. Alice would have to do regular hair strand tests to see if she is drinking, drugs etc. and maybe IG too if she says he's a coke fiend. She would have to do a parenting course (maybe IG too). They have a thing called a Family Group Conference and they bring the extended family in to help the parents out. They may also foster the kids with the extended family. One of the big problems is they have no family in LA.
I don’t believe for a moment that IG currently has a coke problem. They both have to take parenting classes anyway because of the divorce.

Wait what. The kids visited his set in Oz in 2017, now suddenly Bianca met them there? She wasnt even doing anything acting wise until 2018 LOL

Also yeah, that blaming thing is BS. But she really seems to have two personalities tweeting :x
vIvpn8P.png

SGYtKrV.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t find Tone’s account but this tweet referenced her other brother Phil. This tweet is from 2018.

This is something Phil retweeted. A bit gammony.

• Wow
  • Haha

I was reading on the Primrose Hill gangs page and if you have money you aren't treated the same as normal people as you can afford nanny and kids aren't in the same state education system. Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe et all were drinking and taking drugs. Even if you're not them, if you are functioning and bringing up kids they won't do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone - I'm new here! Any tips on how to keep up with all this?? These threads move so fast I feel like I'm herding cats! 🤣
I've been silently following the AE meltdowns for a while...but wow I've learned a lot of the history on here!!
I can't stop wondering how she will feel in a few years time, when she looks back on all this...she must surely have destroyed any hope she had of reviving her career. Who on earth would hire her?

This might be an unpopular opinion but I know my partner takes drugs... The odd spliff here and there would be pretty fucked up for me to get pregnant by this man then decide when we split he takes drugs now he's bad now he can't be around the kids. Why does she have a video if true.. To blackmail him at a later date?

Reactions: 12
I’m gonna say. AE knows he doesn’t have the balls or nature to take primary custody unless he really has to (she WILL end up in rehab of her own accord). But she’s afraid that having BW around gives him an advantage in getting the 50/50 he’s asked for. She thinks he won’t need Gloria if he’s got BW. She thinks the kids might like BW. She thinks BW wants to play mommy with her children. That BW and IG might look more stable as x 2 earning working actors than 1x unemployed mother. That BW is younger and hotter and IG rejected her sexually. That BW might actually make IG and the E’s happy and be a nice person. That IG will never be coming back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.