Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pleasure she takes from the suffering she inflicts on Bianca is really disturbing, she’s so proud of it and proud that her husband lived in fear of it. ‘He should have known better. He knows me’. He sure does, and that’s why he doesn’t want anything more to do with your nastiness.
88F2D348-064E-45A5-A7E9-6D5EA4514C00.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I say don't do it! My mind is screwed from lack of sleep
I’m a few hours ahead of UK time and can’t keep up. This thread has made me neglect any other topic on Tattle. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion and I can’t look away.
Sorry for your loss Penguin86 and I’m sorry I upset you on the KP thread I was just angry at the time.

Reactions: 6
Right, so what’s everybody’s tip for staying up all night? (energetically pouring a glass of wine). Husband having chips for dinner and will feed the cat. Im all anticipation! What time is the next episode?! (Sorry, being too unfeeling am I?!)
It depends what time she starts drinking, the really drunk and abusive stuff is usually between 8:00- 10:00 pm LA time. The crying, pity party and nasty tweet deleting starts at about 2:30 am and carries on until 5:00-6:00.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another thread! I hope this is the one where AE finally steps away from the computer and focuses on getting better.

I mean pigs might fly but....

That's enough now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It depends what time she starts drinking, the really drunk and abusive stuff is usually between 8:00- 10:00 pm LA time. The crying, pity party and nasty tweet deleting starts at about 2:30 am and carries on until 5:00-6:00.
I’m sitting here stuffing my face with a Terry’s Chocolate Orange and I nearly spat it out all over my phone - howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
Reminds me a bit of Harry's request for everyone to stop being horrible to megan when they got engaged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow new thread. Congratulations. I see she is back to being sweet and supple now. Sleeping off her tantrum.

She is very predictable I give her that

It’s actually mental how close BB and AE are. I’ve also finished watching it - when she says HES STILL MY HUSBAND 😳

Hey all. So, still trying to catch up with last thread. I’ve just had 2 large glasses of wine with dinner so I’m slightly squiffy and no doubt will soon be accessing my inner A Lice, tweeting tit about everyone who ever hurt me.

LOL no, would never give them the satisfaction. They can all duck off 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@WhoaDang

Just curious, in your experience, what would child protection think of AE's behavior in regards to letting the kids be involved in this by seeing their mom's tweets and tantrums?

Sorry whoa dang for answering sooner!
I really had to put my phone down and do some work today!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that there Are concerns from a child protection point of view.
No 1 - as a poster already mentioned Alice’s behaviour is recognised in our DASH evaluation as high risk. The drinking, the escalation. The lack of self control. The likelihood of something serious happening to a child whose parent is unable to safeguard and advocate for them because they are intoxicated is concerning.

what we look at is the protective realities of the child’s environment. Unfortunately children who do not have an immediate support system and 1 parent who is not always engaged would be a concern.
In this instant for example Gloria is a protective factor but is not present all the time.
Realistically though - it’s definitely a case for court and parental alienation is taken very seriously in the UK.
I’m not sure how it is in the US but here the only time they would remove children is if all other avenues have been explore first -such as intervention work etc. Parenting classes, substance misuse support.

if I was really honest with you I’d say - that you’d probably be very shocked at how tit a lot of peoples environment are growing up.
I don’t think any country would be fine with a drunken single mother spending her entire evening trolling people online whilst in sole charge of young children.

i Wonder if she’s getting worse this week because he’s on his way back, and there doesn’t have to be a drama over the kids being removed. It'll happen while their mother sleeps her self induced stupor off. You can set your watch by that everyday :mad:

Hey all. So, still trying to catch up with last thread. I’ve just had 2 large glasses of wine with dinner so I’m slightly squiffy and no doubt will soon be accessing my inner A Lice, tweeting tit about everyone who ever hurt me.

LOL no, would never give them the satisfaction. They can all duck off 😀
Exactly that. If it were me I’d be dieting and exercising and going out smiling and looking a million dollars.

No way would I give anyone the satisfaction of seeing me upset.

Reactions: 11
Child protection threshold is sadly lower than you realise

I think IG will not take the girls. But he will be worried. He will also want to see them and he’s got a horrible battle on his hands

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That letter IG supposedly wrote has Alice all over it. He supposedly recognizes the minority was criticizing her but still elects to kill the whole thing instead of asking the actual moderators to start moderating the forum and have them not criticize her on Ioan's "official" site. Fans who manage to establish an actual connection to their idol will usually go pretty far to keep them happy. It's why The Wonder Monkey Duo™ is still at it at this point. He had All the power in that venue, he could have asked and everyone would just have moved their criticism to a forum IG wouldn't be able to access and kept the official boards clean. The fact it had to be taken away entirely reads like the fans had to be "punished" for not liking her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s actually mental how close BB and AE are. I’ve also finished watching it - when she says HES STILL MY HUSBAND 😳
The main difference is that BB basically paid off her husbands whole education and then got screwed over, so she had a extra reason to be mad about the betrayal. But other than that it feels like a carbon copy so far which freaks me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Child protection threshold is sadly lower than you realise

I think IG will not take the girls. But he will be worried. He will also want to see them and he’s got a horrible battle on his hands
And yet is always the last resort. What these parents all share though is a shocking denial of how their behaviour has led to the removal of their children and that is something I see so clearly in Alice.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.