Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still over here thinking about "Tone", (God, that was annoying) her ummm brother? I do not think it was her brother. I think it was her, trying to convince people that she has real life family and friends supporting her. Any thoughts? That was so bizarre!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Thread title by @MrsDimSum

Please remember to nom thread titles towards the end of the thread (page 35ish) and include the words ‘thread title’ Also no swearing in titles please.

Just another reminder of the rules concerning contacting Alice on SM -

Thanks everyone! Glad my title won even after me outing myself for being a dork and not knowing the guys name!

I would like to share this victory with Polly for The Old Soak comment and anyone else that’s had the balls to call out AE on her drunken ramblings on Twitter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together
Yes I could say that IG is hurting just as much as AE right now. He must be mortified by her behaviour and frustrated with what she is doing and unable to stop her. I hope he can get some good support too when he gets home cos he will def need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That letter IG supposedly wrote has Alice all over it. He supposedly recognizes the minority was criticizing her but still elects to kill the whole thing instead of asking the actual moderators to start moderating the forum and have them not criticize her on Ioan's "official" site. The fact it had to be taken away entirely reads like the fans had to be "punished" for not liking her.
Alice went for a Moderator on the site, also called Alice lol over nothing. It was a moderated site just not an AE fansite and that's what drove her mental. She was jealous of IG's fans - she didn't have any. The criticism was mild, but a narc can't allow any. IG should have run for his life then. I bet he wishes he had now. :(

You can’t take children away because parents are tit unfortunately. There’s a big push towards intervention.
In the UK you can take the kids away if the parents are tit. Alice would have to do regular hair strand tests to see if she is drinking, drugs etc. and maybe IG too if she says he's a coke fiend. She would have to do a parenting course (maybe IG too). They have a thing called a Family Group Conference and they bring the extended family in to help the parents out. They may also foster the kids with the extended family. One of the big problems is they have no family in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice is freaking out cos she thinks BW is coming back with him to steal her life, house and kids and the time is closer by the day.
WHY does she think this? Why would anyone want Alice’s life/ house/ kids? She doesn’t even want her own life. It’s so terribly terribly sad that she makes up these threats instead of facing what is in front of her. Why would Bianca want to take those kids away and give up her own life for that? It makes zero sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AE thinks that BW wants to copy her, with the dyed blonde hair. I think IG has gone for someone completely opposite to his Mrs. That was deliberate. He has the Ick for Mrs G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am still over here thinking about "Tone", (God, that was annoying) her ummm brother? I do not think it was her brother. I think it was her, trying to convince people that she has real life family and friends supporting her. Any thoughts? That was so bizarre!
Yeah did they disappear as quick as they appeared?

Reactions: 6
How funny if the real ‘Tone’ appeared online saying ‘I’ve got f all to do with this btw!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt it was him. Twenty-two hours before Alice introduced him the first tweet was made, which was about Bianca's so-called management company. Alice was just too drunk to realize she was being trolled. If we never hear about good old "Tone" and his new twitter account again, I bet it was a troll.

Reactions: 15
Alice went for a Moderator on the site, also called Alice lol over nothing. It was a moderated site just not an AE fansite and that's what drove her mental. She was jealous of IG's fans - she didn't have any. The criticism was mild, but a narc can't allow any. IG should have run for his life then. I bet he wishes he had now. :(

In the UK you can take the kids away if the parents are tit. Alice would have to do regular hair strand tests to see if she is drinking, drugs etc. and maybe IG too if she says he's a coke fiend. She would have to do a parenting course (maybe IG too). They have a thing called a Family Group Conference and they bring the extended family in to help the parents out. They may also foster the kids with the extended family. One of the big problems is they have no family in LA.
Define your idea of tit?

It may be different than mine. Our posts are saying almost the same.

We would initiate intervention in the uk as a first step. Everything you’ve said and the points I made - obviously I didn’t list them all.

Reactions: 1
And also it’s worth pointing out that quite often there is a unconscious bias by SW who won’t initiate removal proceedings in a wealthy family whose children are in private school.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to have a friend with some narcissistic tendencies (not anymore! 🤣). When she got into an argument with someone, she simply couldn't shut up and carried on, no matter how much I told her to leave it and not give them the satisfaction. I'm kinda liking Ioan more day by day...lol. Iron control of himself. He's doing exactly what the guidance says. The big warning is not to do text or email because the narc party will falsify it and then spread it.

At one point my friend made claims about breast cancer biopsy which clearly weren't true, forgetting that at that time I was working in cancer research 🙃 Some people, I swear...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And also it’s worth pointing out that quite often there is a unconscious bias by SW who won’t initiate removal proceedings in a wealthy family whose children are in private school.
This is because their basic needs are met. This parental alienation and parentifying issue will end up in court but not by CPS

Reactions: 10
AE thinks that BW wants to copy her, with the dyed blonde hair. I think IG has gone for someone completely opposite to his Mrs. That was deliberate. He has the Ick for Mrs G.
There is nothing about them that is remotely similar except their love of selfies on Instagram, and you could say that about a lot of women/girls on Instagram.
I was drinking a glass of water when I saw this. I almost choked to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah did they disappear as quick as they appeared?
Well Tone support of his sis is still there. I believe it is him tweeting. AE made him sound like he has a drink problem previously. They fell out when he would call her drunk asking for money. Then he was ill and had to get a transplant (a new liver?) and his wife brought them back together so he is the only family she has now. Doesn't sound like she gets on with the other brother.

So I'm guessing she bribed him to go on twitter and support her. Remember she offered $500 for us to be doxxed? Bet Tone got the same deal but didn't have to break the law for it. She posted a pic of him recently and he did look ill. She deleted it probably at his request? Here is his wife though.

Reactions: 2
Pl
That letter IG supposedly wrote has Alice all over it. He supposedly recognizes the minority was criticizing her but still elects to kill the whole thing instead of asking the actual moderators to start moderating the forum and have them not criticize her on Ioan's "official" site. Fans who manage to establish an actual connection to their idol will usually go pretty far to keep them happy. It's why The Wonder Monkey Duo™ is still at it at this point. He had All the power in that venue, he could have asked and everyone would just have moved their criticism to a forum IG wouldn't be able to access and kept the official boards clean. The fact it had to be taken away entirely reads like the fans had to be "punished" for not liking her.
Plus, AE said that he cried about it so he obviously didn’t want to.

• Wow
This is because their basic needs are met. This parental alienation and parentifying issue will end up in court but not by CPS
That’s what I said in response to the person asking me the question

The parenting alienation will be dealt with by the courts.

Reactions: 4
Well Tone support of his sis is still there. I believe it is him tweeting. AE made him sound like he has a drink problem previously. They fell out when he would call her drunk asking for money. Then he was ill and had to get a transplant (a new liver?) and his wife brought them back together so he is the only family she has now. Doesn't sound like she gets on with the other brother.

So I'm guessing she bribed him to go on twitter and support her. Remember she offered $500 for us to be doxxed? Bet Tone got the same deal but didn't have to break the law for it. She posted a pic of him recently and he did look ill. She deleted it probably at his request? Here is his wife though.
He had a kidney transplant due to type 2 diabetes. AE better take heed as he’s younger than she is and the family medical history is not good at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.