Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he gave up alcohol because perhaps BW doesn’t drink. I don’t know that she doesn’t but maybe not a good idea if you have MS?
Maybe he was giving up alcohol as a nudge to get her to quit. Maybe he felt he was drinking too much, not that he had an alcohol problem, and that she was really drinking too much. She was probably becoming more argumentative, as we've seen. Watching her roll around on the bed at night drunk, slurring her words, calling him "Baby Angel," or whatever his nickname is, would have to have become revolting in middle-age. I say "slurring her words" because of the way she types when drunk. And dealing with her all the time through a sober lens must have been enlightening.

I wonder if he's still completely sober. I doubt it.

Reactions: 14
There is nothing like spending a whole year shuffling around in your blue PJ’s, earning nothing, crying and drinking all night then realising you might need some money to pay your bills
If AE did a crowdfunder she would see just how much real support she has from her FMs. 🥴

AE: patience is the only real virtue my husband had and he has it in spades

Yep, and he sure needed it with you.

AE: I used to think I would die for him.

You wouldn't even stop dissing him and invading his privacy on SM. Top marks for the melodrama though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If AE did a crowdfunder she would see just how much real support she has from her FMs. 🥴

AE: patience is the only real virtue my husband had and he has it in spades

Yep, and he sure needed it with you.

AE: I used to think I would die for him.

You wouldn't even stop dissing him and invading his privacy on SM. Top marks for the melodrama though. :ROFLMAO:
Is she working her FM up to start a crowd funding page? I think she is.

Reactions: 5
I have every sympathy for Ioan, having walked in his shoes. She is a drunken abuser, plain & simple to me. This waa all a long time ago, before twitter etc, but i can see exactly how he would have been, reading her lies and dramatic accounts every day.

I, and my children, still suffer from the abuses he put us through. She needs to shut up and concentrate on her kids & dog. He's made that final decision and walked Alice. Not coming back. Ive been there and the fear of going back to that previous hell once you've taken the step to go is immense. Make a loving choice to be there for your kids & move the duck on. Or don't. To be fair, once the abuser made his choice, our lives were full of relief and joy moving forwards x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together
- he’s scared of dealing with her - TRUE
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up - HE already took the 300,000 they had saved to pay the litigators.
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids - TRUE but he could get them away from Alice and still pay a nanny
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for - MAYBE, but even if so, that can be turned around
- He has no family in the US to help him out - TRUE and neither does she but he could relocate to the UK with the girls

In the UK you can take the kids away if the parents are tit. Alice would have to do regular hair strand tests to see if she is drinking, drugs etc. and maybe IG too if she says he's a coke fiend. She would have to do a parenting course (maybe IG too). They have a thing called a Family Group Conference and they bring the extended family in to help the parents out. They may also foster the kids with the extended family. One of the big problems is they have no family in LA.
Different situation. They have 1 functioning parent. This isn't the authorities having to take kids away - this is one parent having to get primary custody. Yes the authorities don't want to take kids away but one functioning parent wanting primary custody is another matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was thinking. He has clearly been under coercive control for a long time. He isn't just doing everything right in terms of dealing with her off his own bat. I don't think Bianca is doing that much either. I reckon his legal/mental health team is putting in the work to coach and support him. He's not on his own. He took the 300,000 so she didn't squander it and he could afford the help he needed.

Reactions: 20
Yes they may not take the kids off her as such they may give him primary custody. Kind of same thing, kind of not???
Another thing.... I think the hysterics and melt down is in one way to guilt IG. Look at what you have done to ME , this is all your fault I am broken, look at me now because of you!

Reactions: 12
Yes it was Sadie Frost and Jude Laws daughter who swallowed an e at Pearl Lowes sons birthday party at Soho House. It was a child's birthday party so the parents must have been doing drugs in the daytime at a kids party yet the kids stayed with the parents. The nannies I think are seen by authorities as responsible enough. The state doesn't have resources to look after kids who's parents can basically afford to pay for a live in foster parent.
From what I’ve read, it wasn’t that at all. The tablet was lying on the floor of the venue (probably from the night before) and the kid got hold of it. Everyone was on tea and cake, not getting wasted! And the little girl spat it out - which I’m not surprised about because ecstasy is extremely bitter and tastes disgusting (um…so I’ve heard 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s changed her Twitter bio again. Lol

also what utter bollocks is she sprouting now that she met BW? The woman is actually deranged

• Haha
  • Sad
I have to wonder if AE has bi-polar? Her behaviour certainly ticks a lot of the boxes?

I'm sure she can be really 'zany' and lots of fun. But children really need their Mum to be calm and stable, far more than they need her to be 'fun'.

Reactions: 8
What she is doing is character assassination. Her attitude is - if I can't have him I will ruin him so no one else will want him. :mad:

AE ig coke.jpg

They have 1 functioning parent. This isn't the authorities having to take kids away - this is one parent having to get primary custody. Yes the authorities don't want to take kids away but one functioning parent wanting primary custodt is another matter.
But what happens when he has to work for months on end in a different country? I guess AE gets them but I wouldn't call her functioning.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I am beginning to think the photo he dropped with BW was part of a strategy with his advisors. Drop it a few weeks before he returned. They knew the narcissist in her would go ape tit and start the abusive tweets etc which go on record, and then he comes back and starts to finalise the big spilt. He wanted to be way out of her orbit when it dropped. I don’t think BW will be in LA for a bit, but she will be when things are settled. He knows AE, he would know her MO and how to play her now that he is outside her control. This has been planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone watched Intervention? It used to be on A&E ten, fifteen years ago. The premise was simple yet effective. Cameras and crew were despatched to presumably film ‘a day in the life‘ of an addict. From the junkie, to the shopaholic, the bulimic, the drunk etc. Halfway through, friends and family would stage an intervention. Get help or we will cease contact. Here’s the plane ticket (always another city), we’ve packed your bags, go now. We’ve taken care of the kids and the dogs, no you can’t make one more phone call or visit your dealer. We love you and want what’s best for you. This is the moment it all stops. It was a harrowing show and I still remember many of the addicts. Some succeed, some didn’t.

This is what Alice needs. But it’s not the Twitter loons who can help her, it’s her real friends and family. There HAS to be someone out there who can do this for her.
I used to watch that! I hope it worked out for everyone.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
This is excellent - ‘I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Ioan, oh I mean Alice . Lots of love from Alice, sorry, I mean Ioan. Adios witches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.