Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a moment that IG currently has a coke problem. They both have to take parenting classes anyway because of the divorce.
Exactly he doesn't even drink now. But AE will slander him - we have already seen it here. He probably did a few lines when he was younger. With AE lol. It's irrelevant now.

AE: HE IOAN! HEY Bianca whatsisname! You must be crashing back from a huge cokeparty by now; Anyway writing here cos I know you read i. There have been health issues with both the girls + ESPECIALlY with Gloria but we're not sure yet. Don't call us. We're disgusted with you.

Pretty sure they are disgusted by you too! :sick:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think he gave up alcohol because perhaps BW doesn’t drink. I don’t know that she doesn’t but maybe not a good idea if you have MS?

Reactions: 1
My cousin is on chance 1000 it breaks my heart sorry off topic I just know kids of addicts alcoholics abusive parents are the most resilient end up the most street smart just from taking care of themselves so I'm hoping their kids are OK
Are you in the US? I know it's different there. 1000 chances is taking the piss. :mad:

Reactions: 3
Didnt she said a few days ago that Ioan hates the house now and wants to sell it to have some cash?
IaKoIn2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched Intervention? It used to be on A&E ten, fifteen years ago. The premise was simple yet effective. Cameras and crew were despatched to presumably film ‘a day in the life‘ of an addict. From the junkie, to the shopaholic, the bulimic, the drunk etc. Halfway through, friends and family would stage an intervention. Get help or we will cease contact. Here’s the plane ticket (always another city), we’ve packed your bags, go now. We’ve taken care of the kids and the dogs, no you can’t make one more phone call or visit your dealer. We love you and want what’s best for you. This is the moment it all stops. It was a harrowing show and I still remember many of the addicts. Some succeed, some didn’t.

This is what Alice needs. But it’s not the Twitter loons who can help her, it’s her real friends and family. There HAS to be someone out there who can do this for her.
Unfortunately it doesn’t really work that way in real life.

Reactions: 7
I was reading on the Primrose Hill gangs page and if you have money you aren't treated the same as normal people as you can afford nanny and kids aren't in the same state education system. Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe et all were drinking and taking drugs. Even if you're not them, if you are functioning bring up kids they won't do anything.
Was it Sadie Frosts kid who swallowed an E?
They didn’t lose custody.

Quite often it can be because the basic needs are met but also SS can be intimidated and they can afford much better lawyers.

Reactions: 7
They have a plan to claim parental alienation as it’s being broadcast LIVE ON TWITTER 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Quite often it can be because the basic needs are met but also SS can be intimidated and they can afford much better lawyers.
It wasn't in their home, it was at a club and she picked it up off the floor, so they couldn't get the blame. The story can be googled.

• Wow
There is nothing like spending a whole year shuffling around in your blue PJ’s, earning nothing, crying and drinking all night then realising you might need some money to pay your bills

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Yes at her kids birthday party at Soho House, not a great venue for a kids party! They were drinking and taking drugs all the time! Kids then got sent to boarding school when they were older.
TBH it's more shocking when people in that profession haven't taken drugs, than when they have taken them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I find it very interesting that Alice uses very emotive language and she is catastrophic in her outlook.

She really should be well past this stage of grief by now.

Reactions: 11
Didnt she said a few days ago that Ioan hates the house now and wants to sell it to have some cash?
View attachment 868205
It finally hit me - I think she is purposely going this route to loose custody of her kids as a deliberate act but approach it out through a victim lens - as though it's been done to her.

I don't think she really enjoys being a mom - whatever depressive inputs she's had for years - there's not a lot of pics in parks and beaches and really living in the world. Someone else said the kids are probably used to a mom in bed, addicted to social media, with a lot of drama.

From the court's point of view, they are ultra reluctant to remove a child from a home. Given there are children who are trafficked by the their parents and not removed, this case is rich people complaining their diamond shoes are too tight.

But, she could make the environment so rancorous, so rotten to the core, that she will push the girls to being with IG, and I think they'd all benefit from it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Right, so what’s everybody’s tip for staying up all night? (energetically pouring a glass of wine). Husband having chips for dinner and will feed the cat. Im all anticipation! What time is the next episode?! (Sorry, being too unfeeling am I?!)
I slept. I am not even going to try to catch up. Just looking for latest news right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Yes it was Sadie Frost and Jude Laws daughter who swallowed an e at Pearl Lowes sons birthday party at Soho House. It was a child's birthday party so the parents must have been doing drugs in the daytime at a kids party yet the kids stayed with the parents. The nannies I think are seen by authorities as responsible enough. The state doesn't have resources to look after kids who's parents can basically afford to pay for a live in foster parent.

Reactions: 6
There is nothing like spending a whole year shuffling around in your blue PJ’s, earning nothing, crying and drinking all night then realising you might need some money to pay your bills
The issue is that IG has always taken care of her and now he won’t. So who will???? No one Alice. Look after yourself for once

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.