Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @MrsDimSum

Please remember to nom thread titles towards the end of the thread (page 35ish) and include the words ‘thread title’ Also no swearing in titles please.

Just another reminder of the rules concerning contacting Alice on SM -

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got to say I'm disappointed that it took 9 threads for somebody to come up with the obligatory loan joke :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Threads are moving too fast for me so this may have already been posted. But what the actual duck. We are literally witnessing a narcissist lose their supply/control. I really feel for everyone around her not to mention her kids, it’s been ages now it’s time to pull your tit together for your kids he is not coming back to you..ever.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Threads are moving too fast for me so this may have already been posted. But what the actual duck. We are literally witnessing a narcissist lose their supply/control. I really feel for everyone around her not to mention her kids, it’s been ages now it’s time to pull your tit together for your kids he is not coming back to you..ever.
Yes she did in her nighttime, got some sleep and woke up and deleted it, with other tweets too.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Right, so what’s everybody’s tip for staying up all night? (energetically pouring a glass of wine). Husband having chips for dinner and will feed the cat. Im all anticipation! What time is the next episode?! (Sorry, being too unfeeling am I?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
Good lord you can see her wine stained fingerprints all over that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Right, so what’s everybody’s tip for staying up all night? (energetically pouring a glass of wine). Husband having chips for dinner and will feed the cat. Im all anticipation! What time is the next episode?! (Sorry, being too unfeeling am I?!)
I say don't do it! My mind is screwed from lack of sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, she’s going to get those kids removed from her care soon.

Reactions: 7

Dear all,

Regards

Ioan
It's a poorly written letter and going by the general tone with its exaggerated praising of Alice, I think that she, and not IG, must have written that.

Reactions: 21
Right I’m blaming you lot and Alice for any personal injury! Literally got my head buried in the phone while I’m walking down the street just to catch up!
Has Alice been tweeting recently though? I am genuinely worried when she is quiet.
I know Ioan is filming at the minute but I really hope he’s fine something, sent someone to look in on those poor girls.
if not then he’s equally a 💩 because the girls should be a priority. I know it wouldn’t be easy to get away from filming but surely in exceptional circumstances.
his return to HW is going to be diabolical

Reactions: 5
Massive thanks to everyone for a) new thread b) the what must be soul destroying efforts needed to keep all these receipts - awesome work, I thank you sincerely c) the wiki. I think I want to marry Mr Woofington 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a poorly written letter and going by the general tone with its exaggerated praising of Alice, I think that she, and not IG, must have written that.
That Mr Fantastic article shows that she has been writing abusive stuff online for years, then deleting it. And that she is controlling. Everyday it’s a new emotion about her, some days I feel sorry for her (who wants to live/be like that) and think he is a weak/vain man, but increasing I think she is having a breakdown because her control has gone, she probably doesn’t even miss the man. I think he is well out of it, she has not been right for a number of years as evidenced by the article. I think BW needs to run from the shitstorm though. She has her own issues and being stressed is not going to help her condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@WhoaDang

Just curious, in your experience, what would child protection think of AE's behavior in regards to letting the kids be involved in this by seeing their mom's tweets and tantrums?

Sorry whoa dang for answering sooner!
I really had to put my phone down and do some work today!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that there Are concerns from a child protection point of view.
No 1 - as a poster already mentioned Alice’s behaviour is recognised in our DASH evaluation as high risk. The drinking, the escalation. The lack of self control. The likelihood of something serious happening to a child whose parent is unable to safeguard and advocate for them because they are intoxicated is concerning.

what we look at is the protective realities of the child’s environment. Unfortunately children who do not have an immediate support system and 1 parent who is not always engaged would be a concern.
In this instant for example Gloria is a protective factor but is not present all the time.
Realistically though - it’s definitely a case for court and parental alienation is taken very seriously in the UK.
I’m not sure how it is in the US but here the only time they would remove children is if all other avenues have been explore first -such as intervention work etc. Parenting classes, substance misuse support.

if I was really honest with you I’d say - that you’d probably be very shocked at how tit a lot of peoples environment are growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.