Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tha

thank you so much for your such kind comment. The acidosis thing is a problem in the kidney tubules, I had a very bad pancreatitis, so my pancreas doesn't work, so don't keep hold of nutrients, salts etc. So I need a whack full of sodium bicarbonate/potassium to normalise my blood again. It's all very complicated, I get by though. And got a great mum helping and great friends. X
Sounds so awful. But I'm glad you have such loving support around you. x

Reactions: 6
I love the tweeter who said that if they wanted their fifteen minutes of fame they would have commented on a celebrity's account rather than A lice's. Burrrrnnnnnnn! 🤣

You can order the thread in order of reactions to find the most liked thread name suggestion - Who the f* is Alice had quite a lot of likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wasn't giving information, she was getting up Alice's ribs and challenging her on her 'story'.
Alice always goes on about finding info from Australia and that people are giving her info about BW and what went on. That is why I said they are guilty of treason. I bet there is no one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.