Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is freaking out cos she thinks BW is coming back with him to steal her life, house and kids and the time is closer by the day. The reality is about to hit. Who knows where BW is going but we are all anxious to find out. I hope IG can get his lawyers to convince AE to go into rehab therapy for some time out while IG has the kids and BW has a little holiday in AU. Just to give time for things to calm. But realistically to get AE off SM and speaking openly about them they need a court order. Cos let’s be honest they might convince her to stop but the minute she gets upset over something she will be straight back on for her hit of cocaine . I’m sure the court orders will happen they just take time to collect evidence and submit no doubt. But let’s see what happens. Let’s hope today Alice does some self reflection 🤣🤣🤣. Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AE seems to think that the couple announcement picture they posted was done because they wanted a “ warm welcome” or some sort of applause. I think it was damage limitation, as he is in the public eye it would only be a matter of time before someone outed them which would look even worse- like him getting papped with the younger woman that everyone guessed existed!

Alice if you are reading this, get yourself help to get off the alcohol and meds. Get to the gym while the girls are at school and get your revenge body! Get your hair and nails done, hold your head up and teach your girls that wallowing in self pity is not the way.

Reactions: 27
Child protection threshold is sadly lower than you realise

I think IG will not take the girls. But he will be worried. He will also want to see them and he’s got a horrible battle on his hands
Exactly -
You can’t take children away because parents are tit unfortunately.

There’s no foster places. There’s very few children’s homes as they were regarded as subpar - however that belief is changing and there has been a push towards more opening, but there is very few.

Children who have been in care have the worse outcomes educationally wise and very little support 16-18 years and very little help afterwards.

There’s a big push towards intervention - that keep families together but hopefully with better outcomes for the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thing that IG’s silence or lack of ‘sweep in and save the kids’ is because he knows her so well, he knows that she’s all bark and no bite? And that her public meltdowns/Twitter tirades are not truly representative of how she behaves most of the time as a Mum? Yes she fed us a narrative that the girls are devastated and traumatised but maybe he knows that’s not the case, hence why he’s sticking to his plan of returning after filming? I may be well off the mark but it’s just a thought.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone watched Intervention? It used to be on A&E ten, fifteen years ago. The premise was simple yet effective. Cameras and crew were despatched to presumably film ‘a day in the life‘ of an addict. From the junkie, to the shopaholic, the bulimic, the drunk etc. Halfway through, friends and family would stage an intervention. Get help or we will cease contact. Here’s the plane ticket (always another city), we’ve packed your bags, go now. We’ve taken care of the kids and the dogs, no you can’t make one more phone call or visit your dealer. We love you and want what’s best for you. This is the moment it all stops. It was a harrowing show and I still remember many of the addicts. Some succeed, some didn’t.

This is what Alice needs. But it’s not the Twitter loons who can help her, it’s her real friends and family. There HAS to be someone out there who can do this for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t get me wrong I’m sure he is worried and horrified, but not in a ‘my kids are in danger’ kinda way…

Reactions: 5
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
Oh man, I miss the days of Oh No They Didn’t! I remember reading that at the time when it actually happened, because I was a fan of Ioan’s. I thought Alice must be a total witch to cut him off from his fans like that. I had no idea how right I was.

(Also, last I commented was on thread five or six and now we’ve jumped forward to 10?! How is this moving so fast? We need to find a way to channel Alice’s energy into solving climate change because the woman never stops)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AE seems to think that the couple announcement picture they posted was done because they wanted a “ warm welcome” or some sort of applause. I think it was damage limitation, as he is in the public eye it would only be a matter of time before someone outed them which would look even worse- like him getting papped with the younger woman that everyone guessed existed!

Alice if you are reading this, get yourself help to get off the alcohol and meds. Get to the gym while the girls are at school and get your revenge body! Get your hair and nails done, hold your head up and teach your girls that wallowing in self pity is not the way.
I’m pretty sure Welp outed them. Alice knew an hour before it went up on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thing that IG’s silence or lack of ‘sweep in and save the kids’ is because he knows her so well, he knows that she’s all bark and no bite? And that her public meltdowns/Twitter tirades are not truly representative of how she behaves most of the time as a Mum? Yes she fed us a narrative that the girls are devastated and traumatised but maybe he knows that’s not the case, hence why he’s sticking to his plan of returning after filming? I may be well off the mark but it’s just a thought.
No. There will be lots of ‘barking’ in front of the kids and it’s very damaging. Especially long-term.

Reactions: 7
Disclaimer: I had no idea who either of these people were just a couple of weeks ago but .. having read their history I say he’s been living with this for years and has never had an option of scooping the kids up or staying home with them. He pays for their schools, housekeeper etc and for Alice’s therapists and care. When he comes home it’s to a drunk wife and distressed kids. She is playing out in public what he has struggled to keep quiet and deal with alone and he has had enough. Why should he speak when her behaviour will speak for him and any interaction with her drama will just make things far worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I honestly truly hope so…

Reactions: 5
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together

• Sad
Reactions: 27
somebody needs to ask her what those private things only Ioan knows were. I'm convinced I could pull up a screenshot of her saying this before on twitter within a minute.
She says this is imply he is spewing info too. Manipulation

Reactions: 7
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
Tell me people didn’t believe he wrote that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she has even accused me of knowing info I shouldn’t know and therefore IG or BW told me. Info no one could know unless they told me. Mate she spewed that info out 3 days earlier but her mootled brain forgot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
somebody needs to ask her what those private things only Ioan knows were. I'm convinced I could pull up a screenshot of her saying this before on twitter within a minute.
Exactly. Like the “sock” she accused yesterday about knowing the parental alienation/ therapist thing, which she mentioned herself the day before.
Zero chance Ioan is behind any of this stuff. This guy is working so hard to get away from it. He finally sees what he’s dealing with and knows he will never win. I almost wonder if he would be better to leave the girls with her, stay in the background of their lives and try to have a better relationship with them once they are 18. Disastrous yes, but maybe better than what she is going to do to them and to him if she keeps seeing this as a battle. She is going to call him a deadbeat either way. They are likely stuck with her either way. I can almost see it as an act of love for them (and I have been through it myself and wish we had dropped the rope while still letting the kids know how loved they were and that we were there for them).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s actually mental how close BB and AE are. I’ve also finished watching it - when she says HES STILL MY HUSBAND 😳
Yes! Although Dan in the series seems a bit of a dick from the beginning and it seems his behaviour tipped Alice Betty over the edge. So far we’ve only seen one side of the playbook with AE/IG

Reactions: 4
All of Alice’s actions and reactions are excessively dramatic. All of it, the car park, Ioan’s website, the threat to storming out on NYE story, the gurning, the meltdown at the media by her front door, live tweeting when your husband says he is leaving, the spectacular melt down now. She must be exhausting to live with. On the plus side, I bet the kids think she is a fantastic mum. I bet she is fun with them when she raises her head from her phone, the bottle, the depths of despair.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.