Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)
Babe: Pig in the crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s SO unlucky to have had a narcissist for a father, step mother, mother-in-law, ex husband and ex-husbands new partner. So INCREDIBLY unlucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
You’re Ioan’s mum aren’t you? Hi Gill. Welcome xxxxx
That’s what Alice is going to think isn’t it? I swear too much though. But I take it as a compliment – thanks! (I’m really not. I’m younger than Ioan!)

Got the photos on Facebook!
EBFD36C9-D383-4F5A-8C60-28358BA697C2.jpeg
387D5C7B-BC37-4C91-9037-22B8949B9714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
JFC, she's still completely fixated on Bianca. It's unsettling. And she has to provide for her babies because she's been cut off? Maybe she was to some degree, but I'm quite sure the girls haven't been. That's really inflammatory.

Also, she says she's harassed and constantly picked on and oh, she wants to express herself on SM but can't and this means the American judicial system is sick? No, it means you can't abuse your ex or his GF on SM because you were deemed a threat to them and you hate that you have been gagged for it, but you keep doing it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does she realise she’s describing herself?!
Definitely!! And what a luxury to have someone picking up the kids?! No, Alice, in the real world people have real life friends, people they haven’t alienated by foul behaviour who help out! Just as an aside, I remember a woman just like Alice, a lazy, unhealthy slob who used ‘health issues’ to loll in bed all day. Always getting others to do the school run for her. I stopped helping when said slob asked me to do some shopping for her. I said ok, thinking it would be a loaf or some milk-errr, no, she wanted me to do her weekly shop(at this point in my life I was bringing up my sons, working two jobs and studying part time at a college 25 miles away twice a week for my MA!) When I refused, politely I may add, I got the hairdryer treatment that made me cry. She also tried to blacken my name. Luckily, most people had seen through her at this point, I think I was one of the last to. Alice reminds me of this Jabba to a tee.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Does she realise she’s describing herself?!
She couldn’t get out of bed, was it her fibbermyalgia or was she drunk? 🤔
Seriously, doesn’t she know staying in bed is the worst thing a person with fibro could do, she should get herself to a yoga class, or take a walk. But odds are, she was drunk, not ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahhh, Alice, to steal a quote from last week ‘You made your bed , now you tit in it!’ Desperation is not a good look. I hear my local Happy Shopper is looking for staff. I’d pay good money to see that😆

That poor kid has anxiety and Alice is so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even recognise this. Never cried?? Just whimpers eh Alice?
Exactly this👏👏👏And this witch is adding to it in spades😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
BW isn’t a little girl, she is a poised, articulate, switched on adult dealing with a tit situation with equanimity and positivity.

AE is an immature coarse woman, expecting to be doted on and looked after forever, dealing with a tit situation in such a toxic way the effects will be felt by her kids for years to come.

If there is immaturity in all the individuals involved in this, she is the most childish of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That poor kid has anxiety and Alice is so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even recognise this. Never cried?? Just whimpers eh Alice?
Remember her whimpering when Alice would not stop questioning her about Bianca being pregnant when she got home from a visit with her Dad? I always thought that was child abuse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
sounds like she thinks the girls are laughing about Ioan
Screenshot_20220604-083027_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083402_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-082722_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082800_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082857_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082822_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090707_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083803_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083716_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083535_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083313_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083250_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-082922_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-083157_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090806_Twitter.jpg
she moves out in August you would think she would know where to go

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 17
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)
Not sure where this will land and I hope this isn't a repeat but...

Alice in Wine-derland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her utterances on Instagram and Twitter are childish and embarrassing. Attention seeking on a grand scale. She has no decorum or dignity at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ok so she said Elsie has never really cried, but apparantly elsie was bawling and sobbing when there was the post from Bianca that some people implied she was pregnant?

Also she’s said no violence in a recent tweet but we all remember her “practising her golf swing” and Ioan’s black eye right?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.