Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
#AmberTurdIsAnAbuser is trending right now. mAlice stupidly thought that a woman would always be believed. To be fair, she lied about Weinstein and got away with it so thought she could do the same with IG. Expect he isn't a POS and he had all the evidence and she none. I just looked at her response to the TRO. DARVO in a nutshell. She is going to make a show of herself at the hearing - and I'm here for it.

View attachment 1321357

Why would he do this? He needed a clean break from that swivel eyed loon and he knew it would be far from easy without giving her false hopes of a reunion.
So is she saying here that Ella has had to delete and amend her lies the next day ? … 😠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
Ugh. That recurring thought she has about dying round about the same age as her mother isn’t all that unlikely given all this. The children she went through so much to have surely deserve better than this.

I like them too. It’s just that Alice mistypes them all the time. Either 2 or 4 dots, usually with one (but not consistent) spaces in between. 😂
In my eyes, she’s a ‘see you next Tuesday’ just for that!! #justiceforellipses (No, Alice, they are not a medical condition for you to #metoo to!! )Just quit it!

They call it fabricated and induced illness now.
Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.They don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.
👏👏👏ALICE-please read this. Really READ this. If this doesn’t make you seek help, nothing will.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
You’re Ioan’s mum aren’t you? Hi Gill. Welcome xxxxx
That’s what Alice is going to think isn’t it? I swear too much though. But I take it as a compliment – thanks! (I’m really not. I’m younger than Ioan!)

Got the photos on Facebook!
EBFD36C9-D383-4F5A-8C60-28358BA697C2.jpeg
387D5C7B-BC37-4C91-9037-22B8949B9714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fed Up

I was watching "The Professor and the Madman" this past week on Netflix and OPE! Up popped Ioan! He was only in a few scenes, though, so unless you are a completist, or want to see what he looks like with a fancy Victorian moustache, no need to make a special effort.
Fancy Victorian moustache...
@JustWilliam - Looking forward to you seeing AMAZING GRACE, it's magnificent! I found his other TV guest shots and the series Century City on Amazon Prime.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ally Pally

VIP Member
They call it fabricated and induced illness now.
Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.They don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.
Absolutely nailed it!!

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Alice is claiming Ioan discussed his relationship with Bianca with her, I'm saying this simply never happened.
OH his relationship with Bianca. That makes sense. It says his relationship with Alice, which was what had me confused.

#AmberTurdIsAnAbuser is trending right now. mAlice stupidly thought that a woman would always be believed. To be fair, she lied about Weinstein and got away with it so thought she could do the same with IG. Expect he isn't a POS and he had all the evidence and she none. I just looked at her response to the TRO. DARVO in a nutshell. She is going to make a show of herself at the hearing - and I'm here for it.

View attachment 1321357

Why would he do this? He needed a clean break from that swivel eyed loon and he knew it would be far from easy without giving her false hopes of a reunion.
Baby steps. Get her used to legal separation before ratcheting it up a notch. Keep her from going ballistic.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Well Yo will be a happy man the night with the football score.
Fair play, they would have gubbed the Scots team 😂
Also, this will teach me to pass almost 3 days in an alcoholic haze and not check tattle...

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I agree with all said on this matter but I also want to say getting no vitamin D (sunlight) can cause all of those pains … my eldest son worked nights and was gaming all weekend he never saw daylight for months ! I kept going mad at him and one day he said he had these pains in his legs he could hardly walk … I got him some vit D and he said within the hour he felt better ! We know she’s allergic to daylight that’s probably half of what’s wrong with her 🙄 but those kids should be out and about with a decent diet !
again I don’t know the ins and outs but I know she exaggerates everything….
humans are just plants with complex emotions we need food water and sunlight…❤🕊✌🏼
They live in California with a pool and enclosed yard and have friends they see. I'm sure they get plenty of sun and exercise (hopefully). As far as Alice, even picking up the kids going to and from school and going into stores, just little errands will give Alice plenty of sun (for Vitamin D) in a sunny place like California. Now, exercise and a decent diet, that's a whole other thing.

M33L4

VIP Member
Well, rather than go to bed like I was meant to, I started listening to that Sarah Vine podcast interview. Three fucking witches, laying in to Bianca like that. Horrible.
I did too. Bunch of hags. Not a mirror between them.

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
‘So unable to provide for my babies’ … STRAIGHT into, without catching her breath, ‘I want to be able to express myself on SM’!!
You’re 53, woman, 53!!! Grow the fuck up. You’d best serve your children by not going anywhere near social media. Oh, and your daughter has told you that she doesn’t want you posting images of her. Please respect her wishes. Stop it.

Providing for them would be a positive thing. Good. The penny is starting to drop at long last that the Cameos won’t cut it. No-one who hasn’t ordered one so far wants one and you won’t be providing anything worth providing if you drop the price again. You need to put any sort of acting out of your mind, it’s not going to happen whatever your sickofans (🤭 liked that one @M33L4) spout. Study for a teaching qualification and teach languages online. You’d have a good steady income. It was good enough for your parents, it’s certainly good enough for you. Much less demeaning than those Cameos in fact.

But you don’t really WANT to provide for your children do you? All you want is to be able to ‘express yourself on SM’. So yeah. You’re a lost cause.
And nobody, apart from us 💩 that is, is really very interested in what you’ve got to say. They are only there to watch the inevitable car crash that you’ve brought upon yourself. Once the PRO is granted, and I so hope it is, you will just have to shut the fuck up or face the very serious consequences

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
This video tells you a huge amount of what went on in that house. This was one of the give aways to abuse actually. You see he freezes up, he’s terrified of what Alice is going to do. She’s made sure it keep recording it for later. The kids are triggered by raised voices. Ioan always seems to go still and quiet and apologise to de escalate the conflict. It’s traumatising to watch tbh.
You can see the stress and anxiety of being in trouble. It’s heart breaking.
the other video that gave it away was one where they were sitting around a table playing a game, I think Xmas time. He is nervous AF. Jiggling legs, swallowing, it was also a dead give away. I think she deleted that one
Totally agree. 💯 Seeing these videos again they still upset me. 🥺 Yeah, it is 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
How can anyone take these comments seriously?? Jealous of Alice! Ya kidding me, who the hell are these followers of hers, they are fuelling her delusions - they cannot mean these comments, I can imagine Bianca and Ioan reading these if they came upon them and shaking their heads, before they burst into laughter / or bemusement! I cannot believe a fifty something old woman can be so beyond reality that she actually applauds this shite. At the end of the day, we all know she looks in the mirror and sees it is all hogwash.
I reckon she’s smashed every mirror in that house in a fit of rage cos they don’t show her what the filters do. Uh oh Alice. 7 yrs bad luck for every mirror broken 😬

• Haha