Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm very very new to this thread as I saw it mentioned on the Johnny Depp threads. I'm going to read into ioan and see what's been happening. Just Googled and I didn't realise he and Alice were in 102 dalmatians together its one of my favourite Disney films

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SusieTCones

VIP Member
And I am DYING at the thought of her shouting compliments at strangers while hanging out of a car window. Somebody get her a Mr. Microphone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

papaotis

I think she draws round her lips and fills them in...if you look at the ones without makeup you can see where her lip line ends. Then she just goes ott on the liner?

Just William

VIP Member
Not much of a ‘quiz’ tbh, just typical Christmas interview questions 😅

1. Turkey or beef? Turkey.
2. ‘O deuwch ffyddloniaid’ or ‘Clywch lu’r nef’? Two carols. The first is the Welsh version of Adeste Fideles/ Oh come all ye faithful. The 2nd is a translation of an English carol but I’ve never heard it in English. Here it is in Welsh. Ioan picks this one.

3. Giving or receiving gifts? Giving (no shit, considering the crap he got given!).
4. Best Christmas gift ever? His first bike, a BMX.
5. Worst gift ever? Laughs and says that all gifts are given with love, “aren’t they, Rhodri?”
6. Bryn Terfel or Caryl Parry Jones? Two Welsh singers. BT a classical bass-baritone and CPJ more of a pop singer. He choses her.

EDITED after checking and seeing that Bryn Terfel isn’t a tenor.
Thanks so much for this! 🥰 Beautiful church & love those purple lights!
Here's the one Ioan chose in English. Hark the Herald Angels sing.

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
sorry all, I will never get the hang of doing spoilers. I thought I did it right this time but no luck 😪
Click on the down arrow to the right of the 3 dots. Then click on spoiler.

Screenshot 2022-01-10 104031.png

This will appear. Fill in title or not then click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-06-06 130107.png

You will then get spoiler brackets. [] *** [/] Type your ***message in between the brackets. You can then check preview before posting. 😘

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Maybe. I think she could afford to pay Gloria part time hours if she wanted to though.

Speaking of AE's FMs, there have been some high profile defections. The NZ fanbase has stopped advising the Ukraine army (must be why they are losing lol) and is now an ardent supporter of that other toxic abuser AH. Even the condiment fan, SCB is a JD supporter. The worst triplet posted that she had lost a close friendship and it "feels like a free fall, an abandonment and a huge gaping wound that oozes resentment and sorrow". hmmm. I get the feeling that she and her FM friend used their private time to delete masses of incriminating posts. Weren't they supposed to be witnesses for AE? Is Gloria and the kids her own witnesses now? Is that why AE posted this?

AE: Sooner or later I will name the horrible people who saw me in intense distress and took the other side. I think that’s only fair. But when I say later, that could be 10 , 20 years from now, so please.. don’t take this as a threat. It’s just…. Some of ran away as soon as they heard I had problems. And some if you didn’t. And that is what I wa t to talk about when I get this stupid TRO off my neck. And guys: I WILL TALK. ABOUT EVERYTHING. Especially the people who put the TRO on me in the first place.
the triplets are firmly on her side dw (I'd question my sanity if not), they are just not acting like the worst friends ever anymore

I see we now have the Muslim Massive on the board, along with the Welsh Massive, the LA Massive (blessed with our on-the-spot reporter @Mad Betty ), the London Massive (my tribe lol), the Scots Massive, and all the other massives that I have missed off the list. Welcome one and all! 😊♥

To honour the upcoming "Day of the PRO", I think that the board should gather in solidarity with I & B, and as a "tribute" to the object of our ire, we should all change our avatars to the same pic of Alice.

But which photo to choose? 🤔
We need an image that conveys the real essence of Alice Evans, something which tips a nod to her days as a chic Parisian, multi-linguist. Something which captures the true spirit of Ms Evans.

@claudiarocks ... Don't you have a nice picture that we can use? 🤣🤣🤣
Geordie massive too!

• Heart

sierraromeo

Things Alice has said: “I might die”
Things Alice hasn’t said: “I might get a job”
Also- what happened mid-July on Twitter? Was this 2020?

the birthday card is one of the very few thinks I believe her
-this is how he has written this kind of stuff on SM before ("love you forever and ever to pieces" etc)
-while she got it on her birthday in August he certainly ordered it weeks in advance, and probably before she totally humilated him in mid-July on twitter, I think a nail got on the coffin there
-it is absolutely normal for people to claim that they love you even if they no longer do. Either because they are scared or because by saying this they think it might somehow become true again. Keep in mind that according to her own story Ioan didnt just tell "I dont love you anymore", he said it after thinking for "20 seconds" after Alice actively asked him. He likely would have actively said it only months later, or perhaps never (if feelings do re-ignite, this is why Alice being so pushy about all of this was so bad, love isnt consistent: it comes and goes, and she made sure that it never comes again from him to her)

Reactions: 8

Blurp

VIP Member
Oh shit. She’s on Effexor. So am I. You absolutely CANNOT have any alcohol- literally none. It messes with you completely, and every single doctor prescribing this counsels the patient accordingly- no doctor will tell a patient “you can drink a little bit” or any shit Alice might claim. Alcohol plus SNRIs are an active risk to life.
I had to look up Effexor to find out that it's a brand name for Venlafaxine, which I've been on for years. To be honest, I've not been warned off alcohol but it can make me sleep long and be a bit dopey the next day. I rarely drink more than a single glass of anything though and have no problems doing without any for weeks and months. I'm now down to 150mg extended release.

Reactions: 8