Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
So… I don’t want to overstep.. but are there any other Tattlers who have studied linguistic patterns? I had to do it for ethnomusicology. This is exactly Alice’s writing, for the record. And I’m sure a lawyer would have consulted with a linguist to determine patterns, if an IP address couldn’t be established.
No, but this sounds absolutely fascinating! I'm a bit of a language need and I love finding out more about semantics, how and why language changes and develops over time, in areas and between/ in ethnic groups. Have you any books to recommend for an intro please? 🙏

Reactions: 5

M33L4

VIP Member
They can't ban her from her hometown lol. They simply need to get a Non Mol order in the UK. If she breaks it, they can call the Police and AE will be immediately arrested.

Also I think Gloria is still working for AE. The "IG laid her off" story was another lie. Who was picking up her kid recently from school except Gloria? I could be wrong but I can't see AE doing housework so I think Gloria is still there and AE is keeping it quiet as it doesn't fit the "i am broke and abandoned" etc narrative.
Possibly the parents of Elsie’s best friend? She mentions the wee girl a lot on Instagram.

lulooo

VIP Member
I actually hope Alice does get some jail time. Not because I revel in someone's misfortune, but because none of the wake up calls she's had have stopped the bile, bitterness and drama at all (she's been silent on and off for short periods, I think, and I don't always follow this thread, but she doesn't seem able to stay quiet for long?).

Not sure how it works in the US, but she is obviously a vulnerable person with MH problems and addictions - do the courts order psychiatric assessments, rehab, support in these instances, or does a restraining order complicate it all?

I don't want her to lose custody of her children, I'm just shocked that this is still going on. An understatement I'm sure, but she's obviously very obsessive, because most women would have moved on by now. She's still calling him "hubs", and no doubt everything is Bianca's fault for stealing him away.

Alice, if you love your children, love yourself. It's time to move on. Make taking better care of your body and mind a priority, be a better role model, and make plans for your future now. She's obviously afraid, but she could make so much of her skills if she stopped ruminating and being self-destructive. She has more than many women have during a marriage break up!! We all know stories of women who leave with nothing but the clothes on their back!!
As did Ioan when he left 🥺💔

• Sad

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
lol! The first time I heard this word was many, many moons ago reading David Eddings fantasy novels. The main character was a rutabaga farmer at the beginning, and I genuinely thought it was a made up vegetable name until last year!
Pretty sure it’s in the Branston Pickle ingredients as rutabaga too. I remember looking up what it was when I was a kid (lol, strange child)when I read it😊

• Haha
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Siderail: who is Sarah Vine? I have heard her name here before. Is she a credible journalist?
I want to know before I put this article up on my Facebook cause I think she is pretty much unknown in Australia.

• Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
BIB - wonder if there is an "off her rutabaga" saying for our American friends??? :LOL:
lol! The first time I heard this word was many, many moons ago reading David Eddings fantasy novels. The main character was a rutabaga farmer at the beginning, and I genuinely thought it was a made up vegetable name until last year!

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
Not necessarily with todays advice to “slip, slop, slap & wrap”. I live in NZ & spend plenty of time outside, but I have to cover up or slather myself with sunscreen to not fry my skin. I was experiencing extra aches & pains so had to have blood tests to rule out RA etc. & we discovered my vitamin D was in my boots! I now take a daily supplement 👍
Hope you are enjoying your long weekend @TipsyLaLa! Not much chance of getting sunburnt this Queens Birthday.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Does anyone have the link for the Tik tok mentioned in the last thread, please?

lulooo

VIP Member
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)
Priceless @TheNotoriousManzana, absolutely priceless 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂💖💖💖💖💖

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t think she wants to lose custody at all. She sees those girls as hers. If she loses them, she will have lost everyone. Her favourite bruv excepted.