Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
No just no. Bianca does not give a rat's ass about those crazy barfly selfies. She wish that both of them would but I bet they are living their lives waiting for the day when the only contact would be Ioan writing that monthly check until the last kid turns 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I know nothing is as it seems, that's why I ask the question. Certainly I'm not thinking anything to do with affluence.
The father is a distinguished mathematician and the mother's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson. Yet at least one son is anti-science, in his late 40's. Not a teenager in rebellion but an adult in his late 40's by now. That's some pretty heavy rebellion going on there. Long lasting rejection of parental values.
Perhaps this is his way to reject the way he grew up. Sometimes scientists are distant parents, focused on their work and ignoring their children. Obviously I don’t know if that’s the case here, but it could be an explanation.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I don’t think she wants to lose custody at all. She sees those girls as hers. If she loses them, she will have lost everyone. Her favourite bruv excepted.
I don't believe that Ioan would separate the girls from their Mother. I think he always knew things would be tricky with Alice but not to these lengths.

How does Alice drink and medicate so much and then go on sm and manage to instigate all this hatred and evildom when I could barely crawl home to my bed?
Also, I am now on a month detox (aye, wish me luck on that one) and yet she wakes up and just gets back on it! I keep saying this, I don't get it!
She has obviously built up a high tolerance over time, and it's probably why medication does not work well for her.

I’m a few pages behind (damn you Top Gun Maverick!) but remember when Alice said the lawyers were 500 an hour?? 🤔
Was it not 500 dollars a letter?

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Yeah there was def some trauma there, I think. As we know already, it doesn’t necessarily have to take the form of physical abuse—consistent parental neglect in almost any capacity and context will do the job. My father screamed and broke things in between showering me with gifts and taking me to Central Park on the weekends. He fed my body but he starved my soul, and now there’s some annoying lil kid in me who wants what she can’t have because she doesn’t know how to get it, because she never learned the proper pathways to happiness and peace and sound socialization abilities, and sometimes because she doesn’t even know what she needs. I see a ton of that in Alice. She’s a cunt but I can’t completely blame her for being a cunt. Sometimes I don’t even think it’s about blame. God this sounds cheesy I’m sorry everyone, but I’m not perched on a soapbox declaring that Alice isn’t to blame or we should be kinder to her—if I saw the bitch on a sidewalk I’d trip her twice. I just see a lot of emotional and mental desolation that I struggle to believe COULDN’T have festered from some sort of childhood damage. And like I said—it might not be about blame. I’m not about to blame her mother or her father in the ways that I blame my own father. I just think sometimes children develop their own potentially flawed worldviews and unfortunately lack the experiences, communication opportunities, and life lessons that could have corrected those worldviews. Sometimes it’s not about blame. I just think we might grow up with problematic values and perceptions of our identities/others’ identities, and adopt haywire socialization skills that create, well, monstrous people. But don't get me wrong, I hate her.

Catch me next week on Dr. Phil.
Yes, this. Exactly this. ‘Blame’ was the wrong word for me to use too. I just get the impression that there was a lot missing from her emotional upbringing shall we say. Not out and out abuse. Just… well… Any way. Enough. It’s none of my business.

• Heart
#AmberTurdIsAnAbuser is trending right now. mAlice stupidly thought that a woman would always be believed. To be fair, she lied about Weinstein and got away with it so thought she could do the same with IG. Expect he isn't a POS and he had all the evidence and she none. I just looked at her response to the TRO. DARVO in a nutshell. She is going to make a show of herself at the hearing - and I'm here for it.

View attachment 1321357

Why would he do this? He needed a clean break from that swivel eyed loon and he knew it would be far from easy without giving her false hopes of a reunion.
I’m sure people have said this already (still catching up) but how the FUCK do you file something so unprofessional and ridiculous? How did her lawyer approve this? How is this possible? She sounds like a teenager. One who’s a shitty liar. Like I’m shocked at how arrogant she sounds.

It's been too long. What have I missed.
How are you, Penguin? I love your avatar.

• Heart
I love your coffee flask. You’ve colour coordinated it with the Hornblower background haven’t you? You SO have! 😂😂😂

Hope your day has been getting better. The sun is only now (8pm) breaking through the clouds over here. It looks a lot nicer where you are.

Been thinking of you all afternoon💚
Hahaha, caught me—I pick my flasks wisely! 🤣

And the day has bloomed open to me a little bit! I just worked on a watercolor painting. Funnily enough, I wish the sun would set! It’s a bit toasty on this sidewalk and I tan too easily. 😩 I’d love to skip ahead a few hours and wait for a Welsh sunset.

You’re the best, ever. 💛

• Heart

sierraromeo

💚💚💚WALAIKUM SALAAM, MY SISTER!!!! 😍 I am so excited, I’m sorry, haha. 💛 I can’t wait for more of your incredible insight in here.

And yes, I have CPTSD as well—from childhood abuse/neglect stuff. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) make it easy for us. 💛
Mashallah, we found each other here! I won’t be as insightful or sensitive as you, and I apologise in advance.

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I’m sitting on a random sidewalk in my neighborhood with coffee & gummy bears. Watching Hornblower while I work on my DBT homework! (This week’s module is “Emotions, Thoughts, and Situations That Trigger Addictive Behavior,” which I don’t have to tell you I need to study.)
View attachment 1318269
I love your coffee flask. You’ve colour coordinated it with the Hornblower background haven’t you? You SO have! 😂😂😂

Hope your day has been getting better. The sun is only now (8pm) breaking through the clouds over here. It looks a lot nicer where you are.

Been thinking of you all afternoon💚

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
What is Ioan’s solicitor called again? I’ve got Leon etched on my brain but I can’t remember hers. Dammit, it’s on the tip of my tongue. Please help.
I think Alice said she was called Queefer 🤔

View attachment 1319192
16 months of limbo when you could have been moving out and moving on. Also, do you know how the rest of manage to pay the bills? Get a job you lazy cow.

View attachment 1319197
And again, Alice - GET A FUCKING JOB and stop whining like a baby. Be an adult. Set a good example to your kids. For fuck's sake...
Oooh she is fucked 😂😂

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Alice doesnt equal the kids you morons (also if we talk about lack of love we need to talk about the one committing PA first, which is plain Child Abuse)
View attachment 1319962
your daughters issue likely comes from "fun parenting" (aka unlimited screen time, irregular sleep etc.)

she is deternined to make the eldest a copy of herself. Painful.
View attachment 1319955
View attachment 1319973
Is there any illness she doesn't have or medication she hasn't tried? :sick:

Seriously. I miss that bitch. Not the friend - my jacket! 😂😂
When people asked if I missed my ex, I said no......but I REALLY miss the Ebay user name!! :LOL:

To be fair, I DID agree he could have it :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
This was 2016. No one half sane who followed her SM would ever have thought that this was a "perfect marriage". It has FOG written all over it.
Ok what is FOG? For those of us still half asleep.