Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
Siderail: who is Sarah Vine? I have heard her name here before. Is she a credible journalist?
I want to know before I put this article up on my Facebook cause I think she is pretty much unknown in Australia.
DM journalist and STBXW of Michael Gove, politician and part of the government. Sorry it’s late and I can’t remember which govt post he has. He’s been around a few

Reactions: 2

IamSpartacus

Dammit so many errands I can't play all day!

But I don't think Alice has any intention of packing and moving. They will have to drag her out of that house by her lips. I'm sure she thinks if she just stays there they can't do anything to her.

Years ago I decided to sell my house post divorce. It was a lakeside house so I sold it on a private contract in which the new owners weren't taking possession for a year. The girls were no longer living there but it took me that year to pack and sort and throw out. And a roll-off dumpster. And paid movers and Packers. And get things into storage.

Now how does anyone expect a woman with fibbermyalgia who can't stand longer than five minutes to pack up a house and move? 🙄
has she discussed her Fibro on IG before? It does seem odd that she’s never mentioned it before.

Reactions: 2