Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
OK, I'm on fifth sharp one ,csomeone here thought a 3rd was the most! I'm now here to see if this changes me into a mad bint! have at it!

I'm here to get as leery as I can , chuck it in!
claudiarocks I'm serious! please pretend I'm Alice. let's see how I respond.Rl me things and see what happens

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
IGs lawyers are angels for working so long without pay???

Is that what she means?

While being paid $850 an hour?

My head hurts.

Is it HER lawyers?
I’m a few pages behind (damn you Top Gun Maverick!) but remember when Alice said the lawyers were 500 an hour?? 🤔

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Oh shit, can we get a recap in the next thread—at least anything significant that happened in the past 10 pages? I had a bad depressive episode all day and I know I won’t be able to catch up easily. Only if any crazy screenshots came up?
I think she’s kept her head down so far following the Monday morning telling off. 😬

• Haha

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Yes, they both come across as very aggressive, threatening people to me. I imagine there have been real threats made. I wonder if Y&B were harassed or threatened when they were overseas? I won't be surprised if that happened as well. I surely hope not, but past behavior predicts future behavior. Alice hasn't exactly adhered to the TRO on her SM, after all.
Thankfully, I don’t think the overseas contingent was well enough to be much of a threat while they were over here.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She wishes she had a stalker lmao … those folk are steering well clear of her ha ha
Even the stalkers know they will become the stalkee with her eventually 😂
‘Why have you stopped stalking me?’
‘Why are you not peering through my scummy windows anymore?’
‘Answer my insane posts quicker!’
Actually now I think about what I said I change my mind to sweet Gill. She’s getting one back on old mad Alice. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I’m off to watch the footie. Bet Ioan’s doing the same. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I wish we weren’t opposing Ukraine of all countries though 😬

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I’m fascinated by the psychology of all this. Is it NPD that makes her incapable of understanding consequences? What’s the purpose of declaring “I WON’T BE SILENCED!!” then deleting her most inflammatory tweets? So then she does understand they are problematic? The woman is a living breathing bag of contradictions.
Mmmm cos she’s a pussy maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I see we now have the Muslim Massive on the board, along with the Welsh Massive, the LA Massive (blessed with our on-the-spot reporter @Mad Betty ), the London Massive (my tribe lol), the Scots Massive, and all the other massives that I have missed off the list. Welcome one and all! 😊♥
It’s like the whole Bristol Chart of turds over here 😊

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She has recorded that, probably practiced it and then posted that on to social I think that video would have had me reacting to her to ask what the fuck was up with her.
I bet she terrifies those girls too and they don’t know any different.
This. All this.

• Sad
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I was in here a couple of months ago, worried about the youngest girl looking unkempt. I was kind of shouted down, which is weird because I’ve seen a lot of comments re the girls and their physical and emotional health. Is there criteria required for commenting on this? Because I came in here with a lot to contribute; the Lorraine interview was a red flag, and I looked at Twitter (I don’t have it, or the energy for it), and found out about tattle. From Alice. I would never have known about this website otherwise.
I wasn’t here then but I would have agreed with you.

Shadow_Wolf

Oh shit. She’s on Effexor. So am I. You absolutely CANNOT have any alcohol- literally none. It messes with you completely, and every single doctor prescribing this counsels the patient accordingly- no doctor will tell a patient “you can drink a little bit” or any shit Alice might claim. Alcohol plus SNRIs are an active risk to life.
Oh shit! Well I’m more screwed than my Aunt Rita - and she’s a screw!! How the hell do I NOT remember being told this when I was first prescribed this?!

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:
That’s it. I’m haunted for life by that revelation.
🤢🤢🤢

Thread title suggestion--

Alice is on the sauce and in a pickle!

(Inspired by @House of Tea and @Caroline Of Brunswick)
Only pickle she’s going to get any time soon😆

• Haha