Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t see IG as vengeful against AE. I doubt that he would want AE to be unhappy, or her to fuck up her life anymore than she is doing herself now. He just wants to push through with the divorce, and to legally shut down her nastiness against him, BW and his family in Wales, and get proper access to his children. He would be doing some of it reluctantly but out of necessity because she is a loose cannon. He would have some respect for her, she is the mother of his kids, and also if she doesn’t get her life back on track, ultimately that is bad for the kids. He does not seem the type of guy to want revenge or to legally annihilate his ex. Everything done is out of necessity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Tomorrow is
I cant listen to audio atm to any of this but what are the odds that Alice will claim that they are driving past her house lol
View attachment 1323213
View attachment 1323214
It's one of the streets next to the park. I recognize it. Bear clearly gets lots of outdoor time and lots of play. Good pupper mama. 👌🏼

I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much shit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He fucking told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🤢

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🤭

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

And my personal 'favourite!'

View attachment 1322739
It's very clear that Ioan gave her so many opportunities to change her harmful behavior and she refused. She literally chose SM and an endless need for attention from strangers over saving her marriage.

Addiction won, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I agree with Betty—she’s spiraling further. And I agree with trope—maybe an inpatient care facility will stabilize her at least a tiny bit. I’d add that she should do it so she can proceed with this divorce properly and with civility BUT, of course, that kind of behavioral breakthrough would easily take her at least a decade to unlearn, if she ever did. I’m fuming at her tweets but this is some real emotional dysregulation type-shit and if she doesn’t need immediate behavioral health treatment then I don’t know who does.

PS, Ella: the “fun parent” is also the crazy parent. Pack up your Barbie’s and get ready to head off to daddy’s where you’ll be safe and well-looked-after, bby girl. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Alice's problem is she thinks all the time about shit that doesn't matter anymore or is completely out of her scope (her social injustices she posts about) ... it fcks you up. i had a complete breakdown years ago, i was drinking for fun, i was really, depressed anxious all time long story short the kids went to their dads full time and my family wanted me to go to rehab ... but i knew it wasn't what i needed.. firstly they wanted to give me drugs to be out of it for a week to detox .. but instead i went to a retreat for 3 weeks ... i knew it was overthinking that was driving me insane. I didn't have any major issues or anything it just all crept up on me, but again this is why i trust the universe it has it all planned sometimes for a reason … I needed to hit that rock bottom !
on the retreat we studied the bible (Bill Donahue teachings) I'm really spiritual as you know and read scripture daily , food as medicine, yoga, prayer/meditation and studied a lot of spiritual speakers like Alan Watts who i still listen to daily. i actually learnt to stop thinking and became so incredibly grateful for my life and it felt unbelievable ! my whole life turned round after that .. now this worked for me ... again different strokes for different folks, but I can still drink and smoke etc I just don't do what Alice does anymore, get hammered and go through that roller coaster of emotions she must be shattered !

she is gonna have to stop because she is going to have a breakdown ….. I don't know its her though isn't it .. i hate it when i try and think how to help her cause i know she'd tell me to stick it up my arse ha … again …she's her own worst enemy 🕊✌

Last edited:
  • Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
Seeing those tweets again is 🤯 Can you imagine having your personal life discussed on SM like that by your partner? And so what if he was concerned about cancel culture, I can't blame him - it is rife and he's the sole breadwinner. Not everyone wants to discuss politics publicly and that's their right. He isn't an A list celeb either whose opinion people may pay more attention to.

Edited to add: Ioan clearly saw her as a professional liability. But in true Alice fashion she couldn't think far ahead enough to consider what would happen if there were any consequences of cancel culture on Ioan's income because Alice is always looked after, right?

• Angry
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
I hope IG doesn’t help her at all, at 54 (in August) it’s about time she started being an adult, she will probably never have a man who will cater to her or support her financially again. If she can’t find a place by the end of August, the kids can live with IG and Alice can live with the other homeless on the streets of LA.
She once mentioned that was exactly what she planned to do, just not move. She said he couldn’t kick her out because of the kids. Of course he could take the kids and kick her to the curb, guess that never occurred to her.
I said months ago his lawyers have a strategy. Get the TRO, give her plenty of time to breach it, collect all the evidence, get a PRO, get 100% custody on the basis of the PRO, boot her out, sell, and (potentially) move to the UK. Oceans and continents. Oceans and continents would have stopped Betty Broderick.
Strategy.
Chess pieces.
Smartest person in the room, my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

welp

VIP Member
The thing Alice needs to realize (and she probably knows it anyway) is that Ioan did not file a TRO for her texts. The texts stopped (by him blocking her) in july and he filed 7 months later. He filed because she threatened him everywhere, his family, on SM, on TV, in mails, had the child post abusive comments on his IG, have the brother post threatening shit, have her minion run a smear campaign, implicate physical threats, quite likely defamed him (she posted very often two polar opposite stories, so somewhere she has lied about him) etc. ON TOP of the text messages and the alleged verbal threats when they still lived together.

Most people would have already gone for the RO after the texts (and it werent just a couple out of anger, they went over months, so that excuse she and her followers use is absolutely braindead), but he had insane patience to neither address it in public nor to take court action. 99.99 % of all people would have filed a RO much earlier than him.

Seeing those tweets again is 🤯 Can you imagine having your personal life discussed on SM like that by your partner? And so what if he was concerned about cancel culture, I can't blame him - it is rife and he's the sole breadwinner. Not everyone wants to discuss politics publicly and that's their right. He isn't an A list celeb either whose opinion people may pay more attention to.

Edited to add: Ioan clearly saw her as a professional liability. But in true Alice fashion she couldn't think far ahead enough to consider what would happen if there were any consequences of cancel culture on Ioan's income because Alice is always looked after, right?
I recall many influencers and celebrities (I remember Leonard Franklin and Lesley-Ann Brandt on top of my head) and of course the average twitter user (there were loads "this is Mr. Fantastic's wife?!" posts) questioning how a man like Ioan Gruffudd can endorse the shit she writes. And I was honestly thinking the same.

Then also add the shit she pulled with the production company on twitter.

Then also add those July posts I mentioned.

Really, I wasnt surprised when I read in september 2020 (she posted it already back then, but deleted it again) that he no longer loves her, I was just surprised that he had the guts to say it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I'm so far behind this thread that I'm in an Alice Evans Bronze Age, but a few things:

One, new avatar. Thanks, Bianca, for the video and photos!
(Alice & FMs, in case you haven't noticed, I'm being payed by Ioan and Bianca in Bubba Bear imagaes!)

Two, this was me:
The credit for this goes to Pearls I think 🤔 😂🍸 🍸

No one will go out with her lmao she’s hanging 🤣
I shouldn't be tooting my own horn but I'm too bloody proud of that one and it feels great somebody pulled it out after all this time. Also, that scene in Harrow is priceless. Best comedic timing & face pulling Ioan ever managaed.

And three, I just saw that Alice wrote that Ioan doesn't not want to pay child support (I said I'm far behind :D). I have a theory on this. Ioan is willing to pay for Ella and Elsie but he's not willing to pay child support for Alice, the biggest baby of them all.

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Imagine being landed with the task of tracking that tag. Most boring job ever. “Nope. Still hasn’t moved from bed… Still hasn’t… Still hasn’t…”

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
that one Ioan Defending account noticed that the other Alice triplet made her account public again, I had a quick look through, this from New Years Eve made me kinda laugh
YAN5kpu.png

I sometimes wonder how Alice gets away with telling her people different stories to the one she tells on her Socials or, you know, in her texts to Ioan

also lovely irony
OmiH8nh.png

• Angry
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
“Strange and somewhat incoherent video”.
Handclap that you mad bitch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220605-070302.png

16 months of limbo when you could have been moving out and moving on. Also, do you know how the rest of us manage to pay the bills? Get a job you lazy cow.

Screenshot_20220605-070933.png

And again, Alice - GET A FUCKING JOB and stop whining like a baby. Be an adult. Set a good example to your kids. For fuck's sake...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
This be me when they drag her sorry arse off to the slammer 😂😂😂
When me and my hub split and he was loading his car the amount of my neighbours who started mowing their grass was a joke lol especially as it was December and there was 2” of snow on the ground 😂

• Haha

sierraromeo

So, fun story time. I have the Australian equivalent of a PRO against a guy whose ‘romantic’ advances I rejected. He was behaving, to the absolute letter, like Alice. Right down to accusations about cocaine use. And his primary weapon was, and still is, social media. He periodically gets arrested (it’s been going on for 18 months and he’s in court-ordered mental health treatment) and then rants about how corrupt the justice system is. He also INSISTED that it was my partner reporting him to the police, and not me- if he admitted to himself it was me, he would have to recognise being rejected. And I see Alice is blaming all legal repercussions on Yo’s partner.
Anyway, my stalker has a diagnosis: NPD. He’s textbook. So he gets dealt with under the Mental Health Act.
I’m seeing far too many similarities in Alice, honestly. There’s so many that I couldn’t list them all. She does produce a lot of material.
This is going to end badly. Go seek help Alice. Tonight if you can.

• Heart
  • Sad

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I think Alice may well have had a childhood without much love and affection, there are plenty of dysfunctional parents out there, as RTP and others on here know only too well.

My husband had a horrible upbringing, his parents were physically and mentally abusive to him, he suffered the most of all of his siblings. The eldest child was actually abandonded by their mother, and left in the care of their grandparents, my husband thinks that they got the best of it really, but they all suffered in one way or another, the girls all married young (and badly) just to escape their parents. My husband went off the rails but was saved when he was sent to an "approved school" (a kind of closely-supervised detention centre, but not an actual prison), one of the tutors there took him under his wing and probably understood why this young boy had made some silly decisions. Anyway, long story short, my husband cleaned up his act (mostly lol) and went on to be a productive and useful member of society.

Like many adults who were abused in childhood, he recognises what his parents did wrong and has always done his absolute best to do things differently with his own children. All of his kids know that he loves them unconditionally. They are all aware of his background and his mistakes. They know that, no matter what mistakes they may make, they can go to him with any problem and he will try to help, without judgement. They know that their hard work and their achievements, however large or small, are recognised. They know that he knows that he may not always get it right, but that he will try, and he'll do better if he can. He tries so hard not to pass on the horrors of his childhood, to the next generation and to those that follow.

That's the difference between someone like him, and someone like Alice. She just cannot see that she's dragging whatever childhood trauma she carries, into her kids' lives. She doesn't want to do better for them, she just doesn't care, all she wants is revenge for her husband having the audacity to fall out of love with her.

She's selfish, childish and petulant. It's about time that she grew up and grew a pair. She sounds like a whiny brat, making excuses for bitching about her ex on SM ("I wasn't feeling well, why does nobody care about meeeee") 🙄

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I still want to know WTF went on in that family she grew up in.
A father who's a distinguished scientist. One brother who is an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
A mother who was a teacher. The second brother who appears to be a thug/gangster type. Oh, a failed businessman too.
Alice who left home and has moved heaven and earth to never go back, except for the one time she wasn't wanted but could show off her pregnancy.
Alice who moved to France, and when that long term relationship didn't result in marriage, moved herself in with Ioan and Matthew in London (where they had been living happily for a decade) and then somehow convinced Ioan to move to LA. Convinced him he loves the place though he spends a lot of time away from it. Browbeat him into marrying her and then had kids together. Kids she doesn't seem to want to spend time with and doesn't want to mother but won't let see their father. I mean, WTF went wrong in her family of origin?
I cover a very affluent area currently and the families I support are very much a mixed demographic of serious wealth and shocking poverty.
what I will say is this, there is truly not a magic potion of dynamics that will ensure your family turns out successful. Or successful in societies opinions I should say.
You can be brought up in a reasonably stable healthy home with access to everything required to succeed and family breakdown occurs.
Sometimes it’s triggered by mental illness, addiction, emotional neglect , affairs , bereavement , loss of employment and everything else in between.
People have a public face and a private face. For example, your colleague may boast about their daughters recent exam results, but what they won’t tell you is she suffered a serious mental health breakdown afterwards. People only tell you the good or what they want you to know. The truth is generally very different.
Doing what I do everyday and seeing what o see means I rarely take anything at face value. Nothing is as it seems.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
lol she is freaking delusional
Screenshot_20220605-025849_Twitter.jpg

after the double negation in the last tweet too I start to wonder if she tries to deceive her fans without getting legal trouble lol
Screenshot_20220605-025449_Twitter.jpg

is she kidding? She lived off rich man the past 30 years lol
Screenshot_20220605-030240_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-025528_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-025953_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow