Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
While I think she talks a serious amount of shite and constantly contradicts herself, it wouldn't surprise me if he did say something along those lines at some stage. I get the impression he was terrified of her and was saying whatever he needed to get through any and all interactions with her.
This. He left with no belongings then went back with an off duty police officer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mad Betty

VIP Member
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some shit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this bitch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…
There is no way she can afford NYC unless she's planning on living in storage unit. You're safe, boo. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
I agree. It’s all about control with Alice.
The problem is she doesn’t have any anymore and the status she flaunted so eagerly left when Ioan left her.
Alice suffered from the most astonishing sense of hubris I’ve ever witnessed.
Living the Hollywood lifestyle with her pool and private school. The thing is Alice got so out of control that she even elevated herself above Ioan and he was the one paying for it all. The way she emasculated him and humiliated him publicly was astonishing.
I have felt pity for Alice at varying points but the truth is, Alice wouldn’t give me the steam off her piss if our situations were to be reversed.
Alice’s life was built on sand and now that it’s tumbling down, she’s taking everyone and everything with her that she can, including her children.
Because at the end of the day, the most important thing to Alice is that she wins by punishing Ioan for having the nerve to stand up to her in the first place.
I still want to know WTF went on in that family she grew up in.
A father who's a distinguished scientist. One brother who is an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
A mother who was a teacher. The second brother who appears to be a thug/gangster type. Oh, a failed businessman too.
Alice who left home and has moved heaven and earth to never go back, except for the one time she wasn't wanted but could show off her pregnancy.
Alice who moved to France, and when that long term relationship didn't result in marriage, moved herself in with Ioan and Matthew in London (where they had been living happily for a decade) and then somehow convinced Ioan to move to LA. Convinced him he loves the place though he spends a lot of time away from it. Browbeat him into marrying her and then had kids together. Kids she doesn't seem to want to spend time with and doesn't want to mother but won't let see their father. I mean, WTF went wrong in her family of origin?

• Heart
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

The Christmas Card… from prison.
I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
That comment pissed me off. She was very controlled. The dog is not a child and the poster has no idea why they left the dog behind, or why they were gone so long . Horrible post.
I thought the "you wouldn't do it to a child either" was very backhanded, given Ioan's situation. It's a feequent narrative Alice pushes, i.e. "a real dad would go through fire" (in this case Alice) to see his kids.

Not saying that this poster is affilated to Alice's trolls or anything but I mainly didnt like this comment for that reason.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
All this screaming into the void is even more pathetic when you realize Ioan has been in bed for hours with the cute ROC (?) nightie…

That tough love poster had it spot on. Ioan just does not care Alice. He really doesn’t. He never will again. There’s no point to any of this.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
A lot of what AE has done is textbook. It’s fascinating, but horrific for Ioan trying to extract himself and do the best for the kids. Her latest actions show someone who has not moved on at all. She wants to bring him down, regardless of how much she is hurting herself, and more importantly, the kids in the process. She is claiming that the abusive emails were as a result of him grey rocking her. He didn’t decide he wanted a divorce one day and the next grey rocked her. It came after months of her behaviour. Her emails and texts and videos were all ways to try and get back at him. She targeted his mother. I truly think she is a fucked up individual. Her divorce didn’t make her that way, she was before, but this lack of control has sent over the edge. I feel so sorry for her daughters. Their mum loves them, but she sees them as pawns in her game too.

• Heart
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think Ioan was fighting to save that marriage till the end. I think it was a toxic marriage and he was unhappy but he still tried to make her happy and fix it. This is why I think the flower card is true. He didn’t give up and go off having affairs , he wanted Alice to get better for the family. Something went down July and it changed everything, something to do with the pussy fight and he made a decision and that was it. Maybe we will find out in the hearing what it was. But I believe he was fighting to save the marriage and get help for his wife.
And I think this is where a bit of the blind sided comes in. Although she knew it was toxic, he was good to her and he was trying for her until he didn’t.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I am completely shocked by her decision to make all of these posts that are clearly in complete violation of the TRO, and just a week before the hearing Wow! Even for Alice, it's shocking.

• Heart
  • Wow

AllDogsGoToHeaven

There is so much I want to say about this madam, but I shall restrict myself to this

I don't know about any of you, but I would be downright bloody offended if someone called me a "breeder" - cheeky b*tch! (I don't use that word often, rarely in fact, but she's enraged me!)

I am only 6 yrs older than the spoiled madam living it large in LA. I now have 4 grandchildren, with the expectation that I will become a (step) grandparent in the future to more beautiful babies.

It was mAlice's choice to leave "breeding" until she was older, her lifestyle choices of independence and pursuing a "career" were her priority. Again, her choice.
She can't expect sympathy for reaching her age, with her alleged medical conditions, and being a "single parent" (again, b*tch, you chose to alienate those beautiful children from their father - you're going to hell!).

But don't call another woman a "breeder", however you "think" you meant it, because she's blessed with multiple children and grandchildren - it's insulting! She's a human being, not a dog or a sow!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Everything about Alice is performative. The social media sock accounts and the way she interacts with them is so false. Who converses like that with for example “close” (not close enough not to call them an alcoholic beg) family members let’s alone her followers?
She must realise that everything she posts is either screenshot onto here or other available platforms and by Ioan’s legal team(?) and she must realise that she’s breaking the TRO constantly. All this “oh I’m not allowed to talk about it or I FaCe JaIL and subsequently talking about it” is not the behaviour of a responsible and respectful adult.
It is not the selfies, come on! Who actually believes that? It’s her way of allowing others to abuse Ioan and Bianca by proxy which also goes against the terms of the TRO.
She is harming her own children and their relationship with their father and any future partners.
Surely as someone who is estranged fromher own father she would understand the importance of such a relationship. But she doesn’t. She doesn’t care about anyone more than herself. She’s selfish, spoiled and stupid.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell Alice that spousal support and child support are not synonymous, fathers are required to pay child support, ex-husbands are not required to pay spousal support. I’m sure Ioan will pay what the prenup requires, but apparently that is not nearly enough for Alice to live on, and doubtful it’s for life, which is what Alice wants. Alice couldn’t get work in Hollywood the last 20 years, except for a few minor low paying jobs, so her chance of getting an acting job are worse than mine, and I have no desire to act. Poor Alice, guess it will be Home Depot or if she can get it, disability payments from the government. How low she has fallen. 😂
Personally I'd rather work in Home Depot, get the satisfaction of having a job, paying my own way, not perpetually using "no acting jobs" as a pathetic excuse and not having to rely on others... but hey that's just me 😉

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m also very worried about Ella being in her care right now, with Alice in this state. Elsie should be safe, it was mentioned that she was going away with friends (to the desert). But Alice is seriously spiralling tonight and a pre-teen young girl may very well be alone having to look after her a few hours from now. Someone needs to step in, seriously.
Ella can probably take better care of Alice than the other way around. The poor child is no doubt used to it by now. 😔

• Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
It’s funny how transparent she is. I get mirroring someone you openly admire, but mirroring someone you openly allege to detest? She trying to mould herself into characteristics of Bianca because she understands on some level that’s what Ioan must like. Adding to her comments about how it’s Bianca behind everything rather than Ioan.

It’s easier psychologically to believe Ioan has been manipulated and is a puppet on someone else’s strings than it is to acknowledge he genuinely fell out of love with her, doesn’t want to come back, and is the one behind the restraining order and divorce.
I saw this mirroring take place with my ex's new wife.
First - this woman had been my best friend for years - wait. It gets better.
Second - when I got up the courage and finally filed for divorce. There was no evidence of "physical" abuse. Of course there wasn't. He was a civilian contractor for repair on NYS Trooper cars. I'll leave it at that.
Third - before my Dr could produce extensive medical records - he wasn't removed from the house. One of the fun things he did to torture me was remove arms full of clothes from my closets.

We had a business in our small town and I usually wore a business casual when I was running around. A blazer, t-shirt, neat jeans, boots. Oh also I had very long, red, naturally curly hair before chemo.

So my friend becomes his second fiancee (woo hoo please get remarried) and immediately gets a perm on her pin straight hair and starts wearing my clothes.

I MEAN FUCKING LITERALLY WEARING MY CLOTHES. 😂😂 To the point, everywhere I went people had to tell my about it!

Very disconcerting to say the least! And they deserved each other! And no matter what she did - she never waxed her mustache!

I still miss my brown leather bomber jacket though. 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
when will Alice learn that leaving a relationship is not abuse - also hang on a minute, she DID call him abusive
View attachment 1318871
View attachment 1318869View attachment 1318870
View attachment 1318867
View attachment 1318868
What a fucking liar. Child support is automatic, no court is going to waive child support, even if the custodial parent wants to waive child support. Sounds to me that he is going for 100% custody with visitation for her. He might not want to support her for the rest of his life but he is supporting his kids and will do so until they are grown. Does she really think people believe her crap. She has been and still is living off this man for the last twenty years.
But she keeps telling on herself. She admits her horrible behavior is the reason why Ioan is playing hardball with her and it looks like chickens are coming home to roost. She admits things are not going well, she admits all her horrible behavior but as usual its Ioan's fault, because he caused her to behave that way.
It seems like her manipulation of Ella was not as successful as she thought because Ella is no longer taking her crap anymore. She complains about Ella walking away from her craziness. And that must hurt more than anything, her golden child giving her the proverbial finger and checking out. She needs to shut the fuck up, get her ass out of bed and start adulting. Her free ride is coming to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
She says she doesn’t know how to leave a comment on daily mail comments section. How do we even believe that?
She leaves comments on every board known to man.
I still don't understand why she filed a response before she even had a copy of the Petition and had a chance to read it. That response is beyond stupid. "I don't know what the Petitioner is going to say, I haven't seen his Petition but whatever he is going to say, they are all lies, LIES..." What sane person files something like that?

• Haha
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
You are more on target than you realize. Look at this.
I agree with all said on this matter but I also want to say getting no vitamin D (sunlight) can cause all of those pains … my eldest son worked nights and was gaming all weekend he never saw daylight for months ! I kept going mad at him and one day he said he had these pains in his legs he could hardly walk … I got him some vit D and he said within the hour he felt better ! We know she’s allergic to daylight that’s probably half of what’s wrong with her 🙄 but those kids should be out and about with a decent diet !
again I don’t know the ins and outs but I know she exaggerates everything….
humans are just plants with complex emotions we need food water and sunlight…❤🕊✌🏼

• Heart