Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope this is behind a spoiler
I think she might throw in a fake suicide attempt. I hope she doesn’t but she hasn’t got many cards left to play.
Agree with this. There’s definitely an escalation and that’s the ultimate act. Just for Alice, not anyone who genuinely has su*ide ideation. It’s all performative.
Sadly know that only too well.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

M33L4

VIP Member
Abusing your ex-husband, his mum, siblings and girlfriend *is* worse than leaving a feckless marriage. How is she this thick?

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
#AmberTurdIsAnAbuser is trending right now. mAlice stupidly thought that a woman would always be believed. To be fair, she lied about Weinstein and got away with it so thought she could do the same with IG. Expect he isn't a POS and he had all the evidence and she none. I just looked at her response to the TRO. DARVO in a nutshell. She is going to make a show of herself at the hearing - and I'm here for it.

View attachment 1321357

Why would he do this? He needed a clean break from that swivel eyed loon and he knew it would be far from easy without giving her false hopes of a reunion.
She says she doesn’t know how to leave a comment on daily mail comments section. How do we even believe that?
She leaves comments on every board known to man.

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
That poor kid has anxiety and Alice is so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even recognise this. Never cried?? Just whimpers eh Alice?
Remember her whimpering when Alice would not stop questioning her about Bianca being pregnant when she got home from a visit with her Dad? I always thought that was child abuse.

• Angry
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Wait, some of you haven’t had a raise?? Oopsies. #ioanpaysmemorethanyou

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Thread title: One more week till the Pro, who knows how low she will go?

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
I still don't understand why she filed a response before she even had a copy of the Petition and had a chance to read it. That response is beyond stupid. "I don't know what the Petitioner is going to say, I haven't seen his Petition but whatever he is going to say, they are all lies, LIES..." What sane person files something like that?
She has a lot to hide so was covering all the bases. :sneaky:

Sorry, I’m still catching up.
She was FILMING instead of comforting her child?
What??
Ioan went to Ella's room to knock, she was following him filming saying something like "it's alright baby" to Ella, then Ioan turns back & she has the camera in his face & she starts to say something (IIRC something like you shit but catches herself) & the look on his face as he passes her is 💔
Even in the subsequent IG video he isn't allowed to comfort/apologise to Ella & cuddle her in peace as she's there filming that too. 🤬

And she has the gall to post like she's mum of the fucking year. What normal decent loving mum would, while filming her (supposedly much loved) husband having a sweet cuddle with their youngest daughter tell them (more than once) to "get a room" :sick:

Vile bitch.
89.gif

• Angry
  • Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.
That comment pissed me off. She was very controlled. The dog is not a child and the poster has no idea why they left the dog behind, or why they were gone so long . Horrible post.

raiseseyebrow

These ARE gems! Thank you for some Monday morning humor. 🤣

So I was just cleaning my phone and came across this nugget. WTAF? When has anyone here found and posted addresses? That Alice's job. View attachment 1322873
Because we all remember this...
View attachment 1322880
Posters who she put a bounty on should have some special badge of honour, maybe a hideous jewelled ribbon around their profile pictures? 😂

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
July 2020 yes
she tweeted to her followers that Ioan wants her twitter gone (she was total nuts on it, tweeted terrible things and got so deranged in discussions that she threatened suicide etc) and that it's in discussion: her followers went hard on him, and instead of defending him she tweeted a number of tweets saying that he doesnt care about her, only about his career, and that he is a pussy and whatnot
View attachment 1319364View attachment 1319365View attachment 1319366
This was just a few months after she started a public twitter campaign (basically her followers spammed the production company with not very nice things) against his will to get him back from set during lockdown. She attacked the production company (even tagged them) and producer for not letting him go. A crew member claims that she threatened him with divorce over the phone if he isnt breaking his contract and comes back (coercive control, anyone?)

here some of the tweets, I sadly didnt screenshoted the once she later deleted
View attachment 1319377View attachment 1319378
Pro tip: Never bash and belittle your spouse on SM and then expect them to stay with you. Everyone has their limits. ✌🏼

I'm glad that Ioan gave her plenty of chances to stop and change. She failed both of them by continuing the same behavior, IMO.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
when will Alice learn that leaving a relationship is not abuse - also hang on a minute, she DID call him abusive
Screenshot_20220605-020111_Twitter.jpg

20220605_020851.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-020131_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-020432_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-020227_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Briebear

Hey! Don’t post much but read regularly - god you guys crack me up. Just wanted to wave the flag for the North Yorkshire massive - I’m probably the only one on here but yay!
Also to say, Alice is my husbands ex wife all over. Down to projecting illness on the child to help the oh woe me narrative. It’s disgusting. Well done Wales too, I hope Ioan is shouting as much as he likes tonight, that video of him getting excited over sport was just awful. My husband would be absolutely fuming if I’d shared something like that. I know it’s been discussed many times before but the look in his eyes broke my heart 😢

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
So the brother fucked up all negotiations because he was still at it on Twitter screaming ioans name and saying all sorts of terrible things. AND still to this day asking people to follow him.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Have you ever seen anybody instigate their own downfall this publicly and after so much sage good advice?
I mean I have zero sympathy for her.
She did it all to herself.

• Heart
  • Wow

sierraromeo

I hope this is behind a spoiler
I think she might throw in a fake suicide attempt. I hope she doesn’t but she hasn’t got many cards left to play.
Re spoiler- I wanted to say that, but I’m new to posting here and I didn’t know if it’s allowed. That would be, again, textbook. I get why Tattle enraged her so- she wants to be quirky and unpredictable, and tells herself she is, but here people can cut through the BS and have outed her as both deranged AND predictable. As well as being a terrible human being. Nobody here knows her- she can honestly only blame her own behaviour on social media for everyone knowing what she’s like.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Hey lovely turds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

I had to take a break for a couple days. I've missed you all, 🥰 sorry I'm too knackered to properly catch up on two threads, lol! Just too many posts so I had to skim/miss a lot. :( Dived in at P36. Sorry turds, been AWOL a lot watching the Depp/Heard trial LIVE for weeks plus body language expert videos & on the AH/JD threads. 🤭 (Got behind on them too now, ha!) Was nice to see some of you over there! (y)Couldn't help but think of Ioan a lot during the trial & AH reminds me so much of Alice. :sick: Both abusers, no empathy, fakers, pathological liars, histrionic, love attention & have an over blown sense of their own self importance. 🤬 JD had the burden of proof but so very glad the jury saw through all her BS, constant lies, lack of evidence & those tapes of her. 😱 Vile POS like Alice & I loved the quote "she made her bed now she can shit in it" 🤣 Justice was done. 👏 As for Elaine - she can just fuck off. 🖕

I am so hoping we see justice done on the 14th, that Ioan submits all the other evidence (audio/video I believe?) & that he pushes for a PRO? 🙏

Anyway my lovely turds, it's good to be back & hopefully I'll be able to keep up now, haha!

20220601_090423.jpg

🤣

How does Alice drink and medicate so much and then go on sm and manage to instigate all this hatred and evildom when I could barely crawl home to my bed?
Also, I am now on a month detox (aye, wish me luck on that one) and yet she wakes up and just gets back on it! I keep saying this, I don't get it!
Good luck with your detox, we're right behind you Sisturd! :poop:😘 Big hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The best thing she can do tbh is get herself checked into a mental health facility asap but definitely before Monday morning. It’s the only thing that can help her now she’s made everything this bad.
I tend to agree. Because it seems that she is determined to end up in jail at the rate she's going. She is that defiant. Returning to SM was the worst thing she could have done right now. Because it appears she can't control herself.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Has she used any of that $100K tucked away to hire Gloria back to take care of her help with the girls?

Asking for everybody.

• Haha