Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I will never understand why she’s so above working for herself and her own children.
How are they able to eat, be clothed have a roof over their head if she has no money? Oh that’s right. The abused ex husband pays.
We knew the Heard/Depp verdict would have a profound affect on dear poor destitute Alice. My heart bleeds for her as she’s sat in LA with a pool, recently with a maid as she attempted to be a handbag designer. Honestly, I’m devastated for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Alice used up all of my allotted 5 seconds of sympathy for her with her November 11, 2011 comment, "Want more?".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Me again? 🎆 Shucks! Thank you turds!

@Kindness is Free "Alice is never going to get over this, is she? I have visions of her rocking up to the hearing with Alanis Morrisette's You Oughta Know blasting out of a portable speaker."

She said something very similiar on twitter re her escapee. "He knows what I'm like".

No she won't ever get over this. Not next year and not in 20 years time either. It's funny how she sees Bianca as her love rival even now. She doesn't seem to realise that this competition (which only exists in her head) is over and he is never coming back. Even if he was to split from Bee.

NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. ALICE. 💋 as I know you lurk here. SO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mad Betty

VIP Member
JFC, she's still completely fixated on Bianca. It's unsettling. And she has to provide for her babies because she's been cut off? Maybe she was to some degree, but I'm quite sure the girls haven't been. That's really inflammatory.

Also, she says she's harassed and constantly picked on and oh, she wants to express herself on SM but can't and this means the American judicial system is sick? No, it means you can't abuse your ex or his GF on SM because you were deemed a threat to them and you hate that you have been gagged for it, but you keep doing it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sierraromeo

I left my ex when my daughter was a baby, and didn’t ask for a cent of spousal support, or ANYTHING in the divorce settlement. He paid $60/week child support for a few years, then nothing. I gave up my career as a classical musician and worked in retail, and I don’t regret it for a single second because it sets a good example for my daughter. Alice acts like giving up a passion to work a regular job is unheard of. Well, my daughter is my greatest passion, so music can take a seat. I’m shocked that Alice doesn’t have that perspective, her daughters were miracle babies who she fought so hard to get; IVF is no walk in the park.
Thank you everyone here posting screen-shots, btw. I couldn’t keep up otherwise! 💖
Someone needs to tell Alice that spousal support and child support are not synonymous, fathers are required to pay child support, ex-husbands are not required to pay spousal support. I’m sure Ioan will pay what the prenup requires, but apparently that is not nearly enough for Alice to live on, and doubtful it’s for life, which is what Alice wants. Alice couldn’t get work in Hollywood the last 20 years, except for a few minor low paying jobs, so her chance of getting an acting job are worse than mine, and I have no desire to act. Poor Alice, guess it will be Home Depot or if she can get it, disability payments from the government. How low she has fallen. 😂

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
  • Sad
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So it’s possible she won’t get a tenancy? What a shitshow. All brought upon by herself.
I only know a bit about general ROs as I have one against someone. I actually just received an updated copy from the Office Of The District Attorney County Of Los Angeles (when the envelope arrived I was like ... 👀). It appears the man I have it against just had another court appearance for another crime. My restraining order was extended from 3 years to 5 years. It was unexpected, but I'm very grateful. Once in a while the law actually works exactly as it should.

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
Is it just me that finds it very odd that her and her brother find it necessary to indulge in this mutual backslapping in public. It makes me fucking cringe. I couldn’t imagine doing this in public or private with my brothers😆I’d get a ‘Urghh you fucking weirdo, you feeling alright? ‘ from mine! In jest of course😊This just seems forced and overfamiliar 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Alice doesnt equal the kids you morons (also if we talk about lack of love we need to talk about the one committing PA first, which is plain Child Abuse)
View attachment 1319962
your daughters issue likely comes from "fun parenting" (aka unlimited screen time, irregular sleep etc.)

she is deternined to make the eldest a copy of herself. Painful.
View attachment 1319955
View attachment 1319973
Munchausen by proxy

Alice, your child is 12 don’t allow her to think she has some awful disease already.

She probably has growing pains and hardly any teenager likes getting out of bed.

Must be hell living in that house with her.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Oohhh he should have a give away comp when he hits 100k. Cuddly Bubba Bear toy for the winners❤
I suggest that Yo gives us a raise when we hit the #100 thread. With the rising cost of living and the fact that so many of us put hundreds of hours into this, I think it is only fair. Don't expect us to troll on the cheap!

• Haha

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
‘So unable to provide for my babies’ … STRAIGHT into, without catching her breath, ‘I want to be able to express myself on SM’!!
You’re 53, woman, 53!!! Grow the fuck up. You’d best serve your children by not going anywhere near social media. Oh, and your daughter has told you that she doesn’t want you posting images of her. Please respect her wishes. Stop it.

Providing for them would be a positive thing. Good. The penny is starting to drop at long last that the Cameos won’t cut it. No-one who hasn’t ordered one so far wants one and you won’t be providing anything worth providing if you drop the price again. You need to put any sort of acting out of your mind, it’s not going to happen whatever your sickofans (🤭 liked that one @M33L4) spout. Study for a teaching qualification and teach languages online. You’d have a good steady income. It was good enough for your parents, it’s certainly good enough for you. Much less demeaning than those Cameos in fact.

But you don’t really WANT to provide for your children do you? All you want is to be able to ‘express yourself on SM’. So yeah. You’re a lost cause.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice is breaking the TRO with such a vengeance right now on Twitter. She refuses to accept she's done anything wrong. All she did was send some angry texts and now she's being victimized.

She is implying that she was physically abused. She's saying that what AH did to JD is exactly what Ioan did to her. This just after stating that they had the perfect happy marriage until he left. My God, this will not end well. She's spiraling.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jemadah

VIP Member
If she honestly looks at her photos and think she looks attractive, healthy and normal then she's even more of a halfwit than I thought. I'm not a fan of mocking people's looks, however when the person is an awful one and their face is so absolutely pretend I'll make an exception.

• Haha
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I actually think Ioan’s going for full custody now, with the backing of his family. That’s why she’s on about him going back on his word (him initially going for 50/50) etc.

She was told this would happen. Warned, over and over. She must have seen it on here if nowhere else. But no. She prefered to listen to an utterly crazy internet randomer with more issues than Vogue. This is where it has got her. What an utter mess.

• Heart

Zippysays

It’s like she’s been embalmed.
Is this all she seems to do with her time, post out over filtered selfies, bloody hell! Yes I am a bystander but it's like watching a car crash, you don't want to look ...but you can't help it. She is such a sad person. She also looks completely ridiculous, does she seriously imagine people believe she looks like this? Not that it's a great look either! And this notion that Bianca is jealous, C'mon they can't really expect anyone to believe that a young beautiful woman would envy a heavy, clumsy looking 50+ yr old with rubber lips?! Sorry to sound bitchy, but she is a 100% bitch!

• Haha