Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
Alice talks about Ioan as if he's a puppet with no agency. This must be how she treated him during their marriage. What Alice wants Alice gets! Now everything must be Bianca's fault and Alice can't have been to blame in any way for Ioan leaving her. What a way to live your life eh, never having to look inwards to acknowledge your own shortcomings. I find her fascinating and abhorrent in equal measure. Her lack of self-awareness is staggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

welp

VIP Member
there is an idea Alice: STOP POSTING SHIT ABOUT IT

*and your brother
Screenshot_20220605-031054_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-031227_Twitter.jpg

imagine having the nerve after dropping a collaborative divorce

also Alice, the divorce is between you and Ioan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

sierraromeo

She
View attachment 1319192
16 months of limbo when you could have been moving out and moving on. Also, do you know how the rest of us manage to pay the bills? Get a job you lazy cow.

View attachment 1319197
And again, Alice - GET A FUCKING JOB and stop whining like a baby. Be an adult. Set a good example to your kids. For fuck's sake...
She does realise she didn’t have to spend ANY months in limbo, right? She could have gone out and worked and gotten a place, told the girls something age-appropriate like “it’s time we moved somewhere with more kids for you to play with/make friends with, and this complex has a lot of them!”, and be in charge of her own life and her daughter’s lives. Single mothers DO work with chronic pain and chronic illnesses and yes, disabilities. The biggest lesson I learned becoming a mother was never to put my daughter’s fate in anyone else’s hands. Sad for the girls that Alice is clinging to the ‘mother’ label without actually embodying it fully for them.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I wonder, as she is so bad, whether Ella is not there at this point. I’m reading this much later and trying to catch you all up. It would make sense Alice being this deranged if she is on her own and downing many more than three sharp ones. I don’t have any sympathy for her at all, it makes me sad though that she is destroying her life, and more so, the lives of her daughters. Imagine going to school and their mother’s antics online being talked about. I am so angry with her for her complete disregard of any one but herself.
I suspect this is why the parents of Elsie's friend keep inviting her away. They probably see how toxic the situation is at home so want to offer her a safe place to land.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I see she's deleted some of her selfies and edited out the inflammatory write ups thst clearly targeted Ioan and Bianca. How exhausting it must be to live this way. Post and dirty delete long enough to incite more hate against her ex and his GF. It all seems to toxic and cruel. I won't be surprised if she alleges physical abuse, but how I hope I'm wrong. She who regularly told the world how happy she was and how perfect their marriage had been when they seperated and how she lost the man she loved more than life. AH did this. She had her lawyer send JD an unreasonable list of demands or she'd serve him with an RO and go public with allegations. I hope she's not headed down that path, but I won't be surprised.

Divorce can bring out the very worst in people. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I appreciate I’m about a year behind yous all but I’m working my through the wiki and can I just say WTF is she wearing in that video of her ranting at the You Tuber in the footage about the car parking.

The frilly coat? The leapord print scarf? The shoes? (I mean I refer to them as shoes merely bcos they’re on her feet….what even ARE those monstrosities?).

She should have been fucking arrested long ago for crimes against fashion.

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Her brother was offering up a square go. Sit the fuck down Bristol mafia 😂😂😂
She’s deluded. Alice, we could all read it. The commenters saying you’re both anything other than bullies and unhinged aren’t being kind to you. Seek help you demented bitch.

View attachment 1319639
IG’s reply should have been
‘yes but they’re temporarily stuck in veneers! Tootle pip 👋😘

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sure the beautiful Bianca with not an ounce of fat on her is jealous of an over weight, over made up, manky mealy-mouthed manatee. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart

HappyCamper9864

I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much shit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He fucking told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🤢

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🤭

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

And my personal 'favourite!'

View attachment 1322739
These ARE gems! Thank you for some Monday morning humor. 🤣

So I was just cleaning my phone and came across this nugget. WTAF? When has anyone here found and posted addresses? That Alice's job.
Screenshot_20220606-092200_Photos.jpg

Because we all remember this...
Screenshot_20220606-092916_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
She is so bad at this
Screenshot_20220604-084033_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083903_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-084726_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-082534_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-084802_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-084900_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-084658_Instagram.jpg

her calling Bianca a "little girl" tho

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
ETA receipt
Near the end, he gets asked what was the worst gift he’s ever received for Christmas. There’s a pause before laughing nervously and waffling an answer that all gifts are given with love. You can just SEE one of Alice’s godawful creations reflected in his eyes during that pause 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Citney

VIP Member
nah its 2019, he only told her 9 months later. in 2020 (according to her friends) he spend Xmas in a hotel and Alice dragged him back

but she indeed invented the narrative that at Xmas 2019 he had already promised Bianca to leave them LOL
Alice has no idea when Ioan and Bianca met or got together, no one has but the two of them, and they say it was after Ioan was separated from Alice. I’m not stupid, I believe they were talking and there was a mutual attraction, but when they acted on that no one knows, certainly not Alice. This idea that an affair started 3 years ago is just something she conjured up in her own twisted mind. Maybe Ioan felt peaceful being with Bianca, heavens knows he never got any peace with Alice around, which is probably why he didn’t mind staying away months at a time. Alice is to blame for her husband leaving her, he begged her to get off SM and stop broadcasting their lives to everyone on Twitter, instead she went on Twitter and repeated everything he said. I can’t even imagine doing such a thing, I bet Ioan had to watch what he said because he knew she would run to her computer to give her sycophants an update on their private life. Now that Ioan has escaped Alice is doing the exact same thing with her daughters. Talking about Ella’s heavy periods, how embarrassing for a 12 year old girl for her mother to put that on Twitter, that had to be mortifying. I feel so bad for those girls, I hope Alice gets a huge wake-up call on June 14th, not only for the kid’s sake but for her sake too.

• Heart
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is what Alice needs to do…
Get addiction help for alcohol, medication likely drugs and SM
See a psychiatrist for narcissistic and PD treatment
Never ever mention Ioan or Bianca ever again
Work with lawyers to come to an agreement on divorce and children. This is likely too late as she’s shown to be untrustworthy now
Allow Ioan full access to his kids
Never mention Ioan in bad light to his kids again
Stand the trolls down, that includes family members
Until all of this is done she can’t move on, she probably doesn’t know what money will be left over (likely none now) so she can’t look at buying a house or how much she can afford to rent. She’s stuck. All because she is in the grips of revenge and hate.
You can not manage or negotiate with someone like Alice and I think this is becoming quite evident to everyone.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder how prepared she is for this DVRO hearing? She seems to think this is for her to prove Ioan’s behaviour. It isn’t. She has manipulated, lied, broken all of his boundaries and even revealed Bianca’s medical status. These are the things we have seen her do publicly.
I’ll admit I was stunned but the detail in the TRO documents, she went lower than I thought possible. I reckon there’s worse to come.
I think Ioan and Bianca have behaved exemplary under the onslaught of abuse from Alice and her sad lonely henchmen. I’ve never seen a more motley crew of losers who don’t even support each other.
How embarrassing to still be reacting to a break-up two years later in this way. Spoiled bitch needs taken down a peg or two. I only wish that Ioan has time with the girls soon. They will need a hell of a lot of therapy after this.
I was astounded at Ioan’s bravery to have documented every word she sent him. That takes incredible strength and wisdom.
Remember he has had to read every single word from that monster. He has had his life ripped apart, the life of his children and he has brought some of that to Bianca in a way too.
I wish him happiness, relief and a bright future.
It’s ok to be a survivor and not want to talk about it. It should be acknowledged that men can be victims too. I hope he feels buoyed by the JD outcome and I hope one day soon, he is finally free of Alice Facking Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 31