Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindness is Free

I keep seeing comments where Alice is comparing herself to Johnny Depp. The only similarities I can see is that they both drink wine by the megapint!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
when will Alice learn that leaving a relationship is not abuse - also hang on a minute, she DID call him abusive
View attachment 1318871
View attachment 1318869View attachment 1318870
View attachment 1318867
View attachment 1318868
Stop discussing your adult shit with your 8 year old daughter who you may not yet have been able to extinguish her love and adoration of her father.
You fucking monster.

so is he abusive or not, Alice?
View attachment 1318918
tapes and videos are not admissable without consent unless it shows actual abuse/crime
Wait... wut... I think I'd predicted she would say this but come the fuck on!!?
Ioan already has a TRO against her. Ioan has halfway won. If she had tapes and audio of him abusing her then she could damn well have used them in her own application for a TRO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Citney

VIP Member
She’s deluded. Nobody is jealous of Jabba the Hut.
Did anyone else notice her sycophants saying how they believe Ioan is regretting leaving Alice and is wishing he could undo the last couple of years, and how he’s so jealous she might start seeing other men. I’m sure Ioan is praying she will see another man, that way she would leave him alone.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has never faced the consequences of her own behaviour. Roll on June 14, it’s nothin she doesn’t deserve. Personally I think jail time, but I also think she assaulted Ioan and he fled with the clothes on his back.
We see her manipulate and emotionally enmesh the children, we see them adult her and this is through the things she shares on social media. I imagine it’s a whole lot worse at home.
That’s one thing about her “supporters” ask yourself why a grown man so intent on gaslighting and coercive control would leave with absolutely nothing while she’s in the house he works to pay for using the children as weapons? Make that make sense to me. Please…

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Ps. They are also Trump supporters.
As if that makes it ok?
She knows this how? I mean you could probably work out I’m not a Tory but I tend to think most politicians are cunts. 😂
Another lie she made up to her deranged FM’s to send them after people. Imagine living with that? Poor Ioan.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
AE has opened up her Twitter and been more frequent on Instagram (especially with family shots) to prove to the legals that she has been abandoned, is holding it altogether for the kids (except she veers into mad posting in an act of self sabotage, which she then deletes). However, she is also trying to invite trolling so she can demonstrate the level of abuse she gets. What that has to do with anything is anyone’s guess - perhaps to say that she was driven to distraction by online abuse that she took out her anger on Ioan, Bianca and his mum?
I think she is trying to gather her army to "fight" for the backlash she will inevitably get soon if the RO is granted. "She is the GREATEST mom EVER and so brave to fight with a SERIOUS illness all alone, HOW DARE the american justice system!"

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I really don’t think she’d know where to start, even if she wanted to. Something went very wrong in her development into an adult and it’s been obscured up to now cos she’s always had men & domestic staff do things for her. But this is her job surely?
I hope IG doesn’t help her at all, at 54 (in August) it’s about time she started being an adult, she will probably never have a man who will cater to her or support her financially again. If she can’t find a place by the end of August, the kids can live with IG and Alice can live with the other homeless on the streets of LA.
So, assuming that Ioan will find somewhere on her behalf… she’ll obviously hate it and refuse to take it… Where does that leave her? Can she play this game, legally? Can she flat out refuse to move?

OMG. The family resemblance!!! 🤭 I know I shouldn’t but 😂😂😂😂
She once mentioned that was exactly what she planned to do, just not move. She said he couldn’t kick her out because of the kids. Of course he could take the kids and kick her to the curb, guess that never occurred to her.

I don't think he will want any part of it, she will take it that he's iniating a relationship with her and that's the last thing he'd want.

Fibbermyalgia 😂😂👌
How did she stand for the two hours or more at the Twice concert? Did her Fibbermyalgia miraculously disappear during that time? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
so is he abusive or not, Alice?
Screenshot_20220605-025131_Twitter.jpg

tapes and videos are not admissable without consent unless it shows actual abuse/crime

• Wow
  • Angry

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
She’s still responding to tweets so I guess the bottle of wine isn’t empty yet.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love the way you say "bottle" singular, like she's having a few ladylike sips over the course of the evening, instead of drinking the oasis dry like a camel after a Sahara trek

• Haha

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
Another pathetic snide from her brother there about those who ‘really’ suffering chronic pain. Is he suggesting Bianca doesn’t?? What a horrid, little man😡

• Angry

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
AE is so giving me serious Helen Sharp vibes from
‘Death becomes her’ before the potion 🤣

She really hasn’t moved on from the moment he left, there’s absolutely no self awareness or growth from her at all.

IG & BW are constantly in her head and shes on a really dangerous path, she really needs to start to pull herself together for the girls sake at least or she will lose them. She is just set on perpetual revenge.
Yep, it's like reading tweets from a year or more ago, she hasn't moved on at all, which is very sad. Teaching her girls resilience should be one of her priorities but it seems she's showing them how to be the complete opposite

• Sad

papaotis

I've always wondered how Alice even knew that his mom let them sleep in the same bed lol

At the point she said it they definitely didnt went ever as a couple to the house in Wales yet for starters.

Even if she somehow concluded it based on hotel bed bookings when his parents visited him in France (this is what she seems to say)....well, his mom doesnt own hotels there, doesn't she?

It shows you quite well how Alice twists the truth too. Just claim whatever as a fact without even knowing (or despite evidence suggesting that it's clearly not true)

As for your question: Alice is excessively replying to IG comments only when her twitter is off or if it's very divorce related. She likes twitter a lot more.

Her attempts to sound more lovely are indeed only recent.

View attachment 1322014
View attachment 1322013

Her comments on IG on this btw
View attachment 1322023
View attachment 1322024
View attachment 1322025

I've been looking for this video so thanks for posting! The end of that first one where she's about to say "you're an arse" and his face is just so sad. What kind of person keeps filming this? Yes, we all do things that unintentionally upset others, Ioan realised immediately and he follows his daughter to rectify it and apologise which is what a loving father would do. And a loving mother would put down the damn phone, join him, and explain the misunderstanding to her child. Not fucking video the whole thing and put it on insta. She gets a kick out of making him look bad. This poor man.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
So she knows the PRO can jeopardise her custody and financial arrangements, future job prospects and a tenancy and continues to abuse?
Never mind get a job, get into the fucking bin you utter clown.

• Heart