Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand why she filed a response before she even had a copy of the Petition and had a chance to read it. That response is beyond stupid. "I don't know what the Petitioner is going to say, I haven't seen his Petition but whatever he is going to say, they are all lies, LIES..." What sane person files something like that?
She has a lot to hide so was covering all the bases. :sneaky:

Sorry, I’m still catching up.
She was FILMING instead of comforting her child?
What??
Ioan went to Ella's room to knock, she was following him filming saying something like "it's alright baby" to Ella, then Ioan turns back & she has the camera in his face & she starts to say something (IIRC something like you tit but catches herself) & the look on his face as he passes her is 💔
Even in the subsequent IG video he isn't allowed to comfort/apologise to Ella & cuddle her in peace as she's there filming that too. 🤬

And she has the gall to post like she's mum of the bleeping year. What normal decent loving mum would, while filming her (supposedly much loved) husband having a sweet cuddle with their youngest daughter tell them (more than once) to "get a room" :sick:

Vile witch.
89.gif

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.
That comment pissed me off. She was very controlled. The dog is not a child and the poster has no idea why they left the dog behind, or why they were gone so long . Horrible post.

Reactions: 31
That comment pissed me off. She was very controlled. The dog is not a child and the poster has no idea why they left the dog behind, or why they were gone so long . Horrible post.
I thought the "you wouldn't do it to a child either" was very backhanded, given Ioan's situation. It's a feequent narrative Alice pushes, i.e. "a real dad would go through fire" (in this case Alice) to see his kids.

Not saying that this poster is affilated to Alice's trolls or anything but I mainly didnt like this comment for that reason.

Reactions: 28
I actually hope Alice does get some jail time. Not because I revel in someone's misfortune, but because none of the wake up calls she's had have stopped the bile, bitterness and drama at all (she's been silent on and off for short periods, I think, and I don't always follow this thread, but she doesn't seem able to stay quiet for long?).

Not sure how it works in the US, but she is obviously a vulnerable person with MH problems and addictions - do the courts order psychiatric assessments, rehab, support in these instances, or does a restraining order complicate it all?

I don't want her to lose custody of her children, I'm just shocked that this is still going on. An understatement I'm sure, but she's obviously very obsessive, because most women would have moved on by now. She's still calling him "hubs", and no doubt everything is Bianca's fault for stealing him away.

Alice, if you love your children, love yourself. It's time to move on. Make taking better care of your body and mind a priority, be a better role model, and make plans for your future now. She's obviously afraid, but she could make so much of her skills if she stopped ruminating and being self-destructive. She has more than many women have during a marriage break up!! We all know stories of women who leave with nothing but the clothes on their back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.
Agreed. I don't think I'd have responded so calmly and graciously myself, even though I only ever leave the dogs with family members (who the dogs love more than they love me) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've always wondered how Alice even knew that his mom let them sleep in the same bed lol

At the point she said it they definitely didnt went ever as a couple to the house in Wales yet for starters.

Even if she somehow concluded it based on hotel bed bookings when his parents visited him in France (this is what she seems to say)....well, his mom doesnt own hotels there, doesn't she?

It shows you quite well how Alice twists the truth too. Just claim whatever as a fact without even knowing (or despite evidence suggesting that it's clearly not true)

As for your question: Alice is excessively replying to IG comments only when her twitter is off or if it's very divorce related. She likes twitter a lot more.

Her attempts to sound more lovely are indeed only recent.

View attachment 1322014
View attachment 1322013

Her comments on IG on this btw
View attachment 1322023
View attachment 1322024
View attachment 1322025

I've been looking for this video so thanks for posting! The end of that first one where she's about to say "you're an arse" and his face is just so sad. What kind of person keeps filming this? Yes, we all do things that unintentionally upset others, Ioan realised immediately and he follows his daughter to rectify it and apologise which is what a loving father would do. And a loving mother would put down the damn phone, join him, and explain the misunderstanding to her child. Not bleeping video the whole thing and put it on insta. She gets a kick out of making him look bad. This poor man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
sorry all, I will never get the hang of doing spoilers. I thought I did it right this time but no luck 😪
Click on the down arrow to the right of the 3 dots. Then click on spoiler.

Screenshot 2022-01-10 104031.png

This will appear. Fill in title or not then click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-06-06 130107.png

You will then get spoiler brackets. [] *** [/] Type your ***message in between the brackets. You can then check preview before posting. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I was going through Alices Instagram because I notice she never really replied to her followers messages, maybe 1 or 2 messages per post if you are lucky. So I was trying to find out when that changed to messaging everyone the way Bianca does. I basically wanted to see if it co coincided with BW posts. Anyway I never made it that far cos I found this …

View attachment 1321626

She was with another man when they first met no wonder Gill didn’t let them sleep in same bed. Did Alice ever think of that?
malice should be lucky Gill even let her sleep in the house, show some gratitude damn if i were Gill she’d be in my back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually hope Alice does get some jail time. Not because I revel in someone's misfortune, but because none of the wake up calls she's had have stopped the bile, bitterness and drama at all (she's been silent on and off for short periods, I think, and I don't always follow this thread, but she doesn't seem able to stay quiet for long?).

Not sure how it works in the US, but she is obviously a vulnerable person with MH problems and addictions - do the courts order psychiatric assessments, rehab, support in these instances, or does a restraining order complicate it all?

I don't want her to lose custody of her children, I'm just shocked that this is still going on. An understatement I'm sure, but she's obviously very obsessive, because most women would have moved on by now. She's still calling him "hubs", and no doubt everything is Bianca's fault for stealing him away.

Alice, if you love your children, love yourself. It's time to move on. Make taking better care of your body and mind a priority, be a better role model, and make plans for your future now. She's obviously afraid, but she could make so much of her skills if she stopped ruminating and being self-destructive. She has more than many women have during a marriage break up!! We all know stories of women who leave with nothing but the clothes on their back!!
Call me a cynic but if I was Alice I’d “find Jesus”. Big market for that in the states! Books, TV shows, conferences - the sky’s the limit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of Christmases, there’s also an interview with Ioan talking about their plans for the festivities in 2016. It’s in Welsh and on Facebook.

He was in the UK filming Liar and Alice and the girls were going to be joining him for Christmas. He says in the first instance (1:10) they’ll be spending Christmas with the family in Cardiff and Bristol and then moving on to London for the New Year. The interviewer says it’ll be nice for the children to get to experience Christmas in Wales, and Ioan then clarifies (1:45) that they’ll actually be spending Christmas itself in Bristol not Cardiff. What the hell for?! She wasn’t talking to any of her family over there at that point, before she b(r)ought one of her brothers back in. She just couldn’t let her MIL have her only grandchildren for that one special day, for only once in their childhoods, could she? They just had to be in a hotel in Alice’s home town, close but not actually getting to meet their maternal grandad or uncles 😡

ETA receipt

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Alice being jailed wouldn't help anyone least of all her children would be further traumatised. I can only guess that she is feeling very stressed the nearer the hearing gets and feeling backed into a corner. I still hope that she will willingly start the process of reuniting the girls with their Father and appeal apologetically to Ioan and the court for time to sort herself out. I still don't think it's too late for her to turn things around but I fear she's on self destruction and no brakes being applied in time to alter the course.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This video tells you a huge amount of what went on in that house. This was one of the give aways to abuse actually. You see he freezes up, he’s terrified of what Alice is going to do. She’s made sure it keep recording it for later. The kids are triggered by raised voices. Ioan always seems to go still and quiet and apologise to de escalate the conflict. It’s traumatising to watch tbh.
You can see the stress and anxiety of being in trouble. It’s heart breaking.
the other video that gave it away was one where they were sitting around a table playing a game, I think Xmas time. He is nervous AF. Jiggling legs, swallowing, it was also a dead give away. I think she deleted that one
Totally agree. 💯 Seeing these videos again they still upset me. 🥺 Yeah, it is 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Alice being jailed wouldn't help anyone least of all her children would be further traumatised. I can only guess that she is feeling very stressed the nearer the hearing gets and feeling backed into a corner. I still hope that she will willingly start the process of reuniting the girls with their Father and appeal apologetically to Ioan and the court for time to sort herself out. I still don't think it's too late for her to turn things around but I fear she's on self destruction and no brakes being applied in time to alter the course.
Totally agree, she won't get jailed (two kids under her care etc, no physical breach of the tro). Which is why I think she's pushing the envelope with her posting so much. I have a narc uncle and he loves to sail too close to the wind, seeing just how far he can go before his actions have real consequences for him (consequences for others of course, doesn't matter). This is textbook.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Totally agree, she won't get jailed (two kids under her care etc, no physical breach of the tro). Which is why I think she's pushing the envelope with her posting so much. I have a narc uncle and he loves to sail too close to the wind, seeing just how far he can go before his actions have real consequences for him (consequences for others of course, doesn't matter). This is textbook.
You don't need a "physical breach" of the TRO. It includes harassment through the internet, social media, emails. It's called a domestic violence restraining order because they are intimate partners/married. Otherwise, he would have had to pursue a civil harassment restraining order. The word "violence" in this case is broader than physical actions.

Reactions: 13
#AmberTurdIsAnAbuser is trending right now. mAlice stupidly thought that a woman would always be believed. To be fair, she lied about Weinstein and got away with it so thought she could do the same with IG. Expect he isn't a POS and he had all the evidence and she none. I just looked at her response to the TRO. DARVO in a nutshell. She is going to make a show of herself at the hearing - and I'm here for it.

View attachment 1321357

Why would he do this? He needed a clean break from that swivel eyed loon and he knew it would be far from easy without giving her false hopes of a reunion.
I’m sure people have said this already (still catching up) but how the duck do you file something so unprofessional and ridiculous? How did her lawyer approve this? How is this possible? She sounds like a teenager. One who’s a crappy liar. Like I’m shocked at how arrogant she sounds.

It's been too long. What have I missed.
How are you, Penguin? I love your avatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You don't need a "physical breach" of the TRO. It includes harassment through the internet, social media, emails. It's called a domestic violence restraining order because they are intimate partners/married. Otherwise, he would have had to pursue a civil harassment restraining order. The word "violence" in this case is broader than physical actions.
Ah my apologies, I stand corrected!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.