Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They call it fabricated and induced illness now.
Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.They don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.
Absolutely nailed it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. It’s all about control with Alice.
The problem is she doesn’t have any anymore and the status she flaunted so eagerly left when Ioan left her.
Alice suffered from the most astonishing sense of hubris I’ve ever witnessed.
Living the Hollywood lifestyle with her pool and private school. The thing is Alice got so out of control that she even elevated herself above Ioan and he was the one paying for it all. The way she emasculated him and humiliated him publicly was astonishing.
I have felt pity for Alice at varying points but the truth is, Alice wouldn’t give me the steam off her piss if our situations were to be reversed.
Alice’s life was built on sand and now that it’s tumbling down, she’s taking everyone and everything with her that she can, including her children.
Because at the end of the day, the most important thing to Alice is that she wins by punishing Ioan for having the nerve to stand up to her in the first place.
I still want to know WTF went on in that family she grew up in.
A father who's a distinguished scientist. One brother who is an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
A mother who was a teacher. The second brother who appears to be a thug/gangster type. Oh, a failed businessman too.
Alice who left home and has moved heaven and earth to never go back, except for the one time she wasn't wanted but could show off her pregnancy.
Alice who moved to France, and when that long term relationship didn't result in marriage, moved herself in with Ioan and Matthew in London (where they had been living happily for a decade) and then somehow convinced Ioan to move to LA. Convinced him he loves the place though he spends a lot of time away from it. Browbeat him into marrying her and then had kids together. Kids she doesn't seem to want to spend time with and doesn't want to mother but won't let see their father. I mean, WTF went wrong in her family of origin?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice definitely was directing/commandeering the scene then 😡 One of the girls less accomplished as a performing monkey
5B01CA71-55EF-481B-96F5-030448D2115C.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The Xmas video was the Xmas they had already discussed separating I think. I am guessing it was a strange atmosphere- trying to appear normal for the kids. In the accompanying narrative (which she updated) she said something like my god you can tell he was going by his face. But he had already told her, it wasn’t news to her.
nah its 2019, he only told her 9 months later. in 2020 (according to her friends) he spend Xmas in a hotel and Alice dragged him back

but she indeed invented the narrative that at Xmas 2019 he had already promised Bianca to leave them LOL

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Xmas video was the Xmas they had already discussed separating I think. I am guessing it was a strange atmosphere- trying to appear normal for the kids. In the accompanying narrative (which she updated) she said something like my god you can tell he was going by his face. But he had already told her, it wasn’t news to her.
This narrative she has spun that she was blindsided was merely to play the victim and take down Ioan at the same time. She absolutely had it all worked out before he even left IMO just how she was going to play it. I may be wrong but she absolutely did not take into account Bianca Wallace coming along and throwing a complete spanner in her works. Those pages Ioan lodged for the TRO absolutely ooze with coercive control again just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does Alice drink and medicate so much and then go on sm and manage to instigate all this hatred and evildom when I could barely crawl home to my bed?
Also, I am now on a month detox (aye, wish me luck on that one) and yet she wakes up and just gets back on it! I keep saying this, I don't get it!
I'm going to join you in that detox friend! remembering now why I rarely drink anymore 🤢😬☠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This narrative she has spun that she was blindsided was merely to play the victim and take down Ioan at the same time. She absolutely had it all worked out before he even left IMO just how she was going to play it. I may be wrong but she absolutely did not take into account Bianca Wallace coming along and throwing a complete spanner in her works. Those pages Ioan lodged for the TRO absolutely ooze with coercive control again just my opinion.
i cant remember where i read it but it was when they must have split and he was visiting her and the 'babies' and they said 'they could be seen laughing and chatting in the garden' or something lmao
thats like what i do at a wedding with da fella.... (laughing falsely) you fckin said we'd be gone 2 hours ago you have 2 mins to get in the car or youre stayng ! (laughing)
but with her ' i swear ill tell them you smuggle drugs, love me /dont love me, get a prime interview with lorraine ..'
IG laughing also 'bring it' 🤞
ps da fella doesnt laugh back 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
i cant remember where i read it but it was when they must have split and he was visiting her and the 'babies' and they said 'they could be seen laughing and chatting in the garden' or something lmao
thats like what i do at a wedding with da fella.... (laughing falsely) you fckin said we'd be gone 2 hours ago you have 2 mins to get in the car or youre stayng ! (laughing)
but with her ' i swear ill tell them you smuggle drugs, love me /dont love me, get a prime interview with lorraine ..'
IG laughing also 'bring it' 🤞
ps da fella doesnt laugh back 😅
It was a Daily Mail article - laughing and joking.

Also in The Sun. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13905313/ioan-gruffudd-peace-talks-wife-alice-evans-split/amp/

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've always wondered how Alice even knew that his mom let them sleep in the same bed lol

At the point she said it they definitely didnt went ever as a couple to the house in Wales yet for starters.

Even if she somehow concluded it based on hotel bed bookings when his parents visited him in France (this is what she seems to say)....well, his mom doesnt own hotels there, doesn't she?

It shows you quite well how Alice twists the truth too. Just claim whatever as a fact without even knowing (or despite evidence suggesting that it's clearly not true)

As for your question: Alice is excessively replying to IG comments only when her twitter is off or if it's very divorce related. She likes twitter a lot more.

Her attempts to sound more lovely are indeed only recent.

View attachment 1322014
View attachment 1322013

Her comments on IG on this btw
View attachment 1322023
View attachment 1322024
View attachment 1322025
OMG she's such a twit for posting that for likes / attention / whatever (I'm not a social media attention-seeker, so this behaviour always baffles me, anyway).

Your CHILDREN deserve privacy and to grow up without a camera thrust in their face any time you see something that might get you lots of Likes, Alice. Ioan obviously is very private anyway and never was on board with Alice giving a running commentary on their life together, either.

Yes, little toddlers (Ella) can be easily startled by things adults do that they don't understand, but she wasn't "terrorised". Kids, obviously, mirror the behaviour of the adults around them - how dare Alice say, "Daddy you did it AGAIN" in an accusatory voice - it's just bleeping stupid. That just heightens a young one's fear and upset.

Daddy is having fun. Daddy is expressing his passion for his team. Daddy also cares about upsetting his children (no doubt the children get upset at Alice's prompting). It seems you can only be up for enforced jollity or fun on Alice's say-so in that household.

The Part 2 Tweet is maybe a "oh look, we are all happy families again / my Followers will love this" contrived BS post. Or, giving her the benefit of the doubt, Alice is trying to defuse the first video that made her look bad (highly unlikely!).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A father who's a distinguished scientist. One brother who is an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
A mother who was a teacher. The second brother who appears to be a thug/gangster type. Oh, a failed businessman too.
Alice who left home and has moved heaven and earth to never go back, except for the one time she wasn't wanted but could show off her pregnancy.
Alice who moved to France, and when that long term relationship didn't result in marriage, moved herself in with Ioan and Matthew in London (where they had been living happily for a decade) and then somehow convinced Ioan to move to LA. Convinced him he loves the place though he spends a lot of time away from it. Browbeat him into marrying her and then had kids together. Kids she doesn't seem to want to spend time with and doesn't want to mother but won't let see their father. I mean, WTF went wrong in her family of origin?
I cover a very affluent area currently and the families I support are very much a mixed demographic of serious wealth and shocking poverty.
what I will say is this, there is truly not a magic potion of dynamics that will ensure your family turns out successful. Or successful in societies opinions I should say.
You can be brought up in a reasonably stable healthy home with access to everything required to succeed and family breakdown occurs.
Sometimes it’s triggered by mental illness, addiction, emotional neglect , affairs , bereavement , loss of employment and everything else in between.
People have a public face and a private face. For example, your colleague may boast about their daughters recent exam results, but what they won’t tell you is she suffered a serious mental health breakdown afterwards. People only tell you the good or what they want you to know. The truth is generally very different.
Doing what I do everyday and seeing what o see means I rarely take anything at face value. Nothing is as it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm going to join you in that detox friend! remembering now why I rarely drink anymore 🤢😬☠
Day one! 🎉
If you're unwell from it (prosecco has forsaken me, my stomach has decided it doesn't like it!) I suggest if you can, sleep through it and that's it done! I have a mundane catch up day that will keep me busy, not that I actively want a drink btw, I'm also trying to stay away from carbs so I need to keep busy 😂
It'll be when I'm irritated beyond belief about something, OH, kids, dog, people in general 🤭 and I'll be like oh I could go a drink and then I'll want chips and I just need to NOT.
I wouldn't feel bad at yourself for drinking but it's nice to have your company on this ride 💞

Alice's problem is she thinks all the time about tit that doesn't matter anymore or is completely out of her scope (her social injustices she posts about) ... it fcks you up. i had a complete breakdown years ago, i was drinking for fun, i was really, depressed anxious all time long story short the kids went to their dads full time and my family wanted me to go to rehab ... but i knew it wasn't what i needed.. firstly they wanted to give me drugs to be out of it for a week to detox .. but instead i went to a retreat for 3 weeks ... i knew it was overthinking that was driving me insane. I didn't have any major issues or anything it just all crept up on me, but again this is why i trust the universe it has it all planned sometimes for a reason … I needed to hit that rock bottom !
on the retreat we studied the bible (Bill Donahue teachings) I'm really spiritual as you know and read scripture daily , food as medicine, yoga, prayer/meditation and studied a lot of spiritual speakers like Alan Watts who i still listen to daily. i actually learnt to stop thinking and became so incredibly grateful for my life and it felt unbelievable ! my whole life turned round after that .. now this worked for me ... again different strokes for different folks, but I can still drink and smoke etc I just don't do what Alice does anymore, get hammered and go through that roller coaster of emotions she must be shattered !

she is gonna have to stop because she is going to have a breakdown ….. I don't know its her though isn't it .. i hate it when i try and think how to help her cause i know she'd tell me to stick it up my arse ha … again …she's her own worst enemy 🕊✌
💞I need to find my "thing".
I'm so happy that you found yours, that the retreat worked and your hard work got you to here where we all love you 🥰
💞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

( previous suggestion @ post #818 )

Reactions: 2
I cover a very affluent area currently and the families I support are very much a mixed demographic of serious wealth and shocking poverty.
what I will say is this, there is truly not a magic potion of dynamics that will ensure your family turns out successful. Or successful in societies opinions I should say.
You can be brought up in a reasonably stable healthy home with access to everything required to succeed and family breakdown occurs.
Sometimes it’s triggered by mental illness, addiction, emotional neglect , affairs , bereavement , loss of employment and everything else in between.
People have a public face and a private face. For example, your colleague may boast about their daughters recent exam results, but what they won’t tell you is she suffered a serious mental health breakdown afterwards. People only tell you the good or what they want you to know. The truth is generally very different.
Doing what I do everyday and seeing what o see means I rarely take anything at face value. Nothing is as it seems.
I'd absolutely agree with this. And a life skill people tend not to focus too much on but is absolutely necessary for a happy (or happier) life is resilience. You also need to have a bit of self-reflection and humility.

Alice talks a good talk but she is obviously very disturbed and unstable and not coping (I can relate to that, to a point). I think she's very frightened, cast adrift, absolutely refuses to be accountable for her bad behaviour, lashes out at people rather than listens...add addictions and a sense of entitlement to the mix, and it's a complete shitstorm.

Her children must be witnessing some horrific stuff and undoing the damage will take some work. Awful for everyone concerned. How many kids become "mothers" to their addict parent? Lots of it goes on, and sometimes under the radar (thinking of a family friend I grew up with).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I strongly agree with all of your takes @SusanC in both this comment and the last.

Just want to add that something later came between the 2 buddies as Alice refers to Matthew as Ioan’s ‘ex best friend’. She tried to make out that Ioan was jealous of Matthew’s success but what are the bets that it was really because of something Alice said/did/probably both, over a long period of time?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
for those who asked abiut football
View attachment 1321607
Reading this I wonder if she has friends or family from Oz in LA, certainly gives you the impression that she may have had plans to move there even without Ioan
View attachment 1321617View attachment 1321618View attachment 1321619
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.
I thought the very same thing - it's very easy to get Alice's back up on Twitter, but it's all about your perception, how you respond. Bianca may well have been a bit miffed at the implication she doesn't care about her dog and / or puts herself first, but she explained calmly that Bubba has dogsitters he's content and secure with, and she misses him terribly, too. Bianca is obviously very together and probably is more glass half full (ha, no pun intended, but there you are) than Alice is.

Sometimes you can't take your pets with you when you take a trip away, it's not at all unusual. It doesn't automatically mean you dump them on the nearest random and don't give a tit.

The Photoshopped picture (of Sarah Vine for her podcast) made me LOL. Taking lessons from numero uno catfish Lauren Goodger, no doubt. Doesn't even look remotely like the same person!! And is she supposed to be talking on behalf of the sisterhood for the "Femail podcast"? I won't listen to it, it'll just wind me up.

Let's hope the even-more-awful DM in-house twit Jan Moir doesn't get a podcast, she's even more poisonous than Sarah Vine. Remember the article she wrote about Stephen Gately? I remember gasping as I read it, at the time. ( Slightly off-topic, but for anyone curious: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/oct/16/stephen-gately-boyzone The wonderful Charlie Brooker did an excellent response to her article, as usual, he nailed it https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/oct/16/stephen-gately-jan-moir ).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just noticed, Elsie is on a tablet (in the yelling video). She seems very young to be using a tablet, since Mommy is home. Shouldn't she maybe be interacting with her instead? Not videoing?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.