Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worse than chilbirth on epidural, lol.

Do you have a direct quote? This is claimed often and it usually has something to do with the legal definition of rape. In Britain (unless they changed it), the act has to be done with a penis, so by legal definition a woman cannot rape a man (a man can rape a man, tho, so men can still be raped). I don't know how a woman forcing a guy to penetrate her would be called in Britain, tho. I'd still say the man was raped (by a woman) but legally in Britain he wouldn't be.
i'll try to search my archive later when I get home but it was something bizarre about how its impossible for a man to be forced to have his penis in a womans vagina if he didnt want to (think she said it was hard to explain) - it's pretty clear what she meant

Reactions: 6
Labour story incoming sorry ! I'm quite jealous of the USA approach to labour Vs the UK. I started contracting on a Monday night after a sweep over due by 2 days. I rang the delivery suite and they didn't believe me that could possibly be in labour . I rang again on the Tuesday night they still didn't believe me so I stayed home with zero sleep, get to wednesday evening and I was having the urge to use the toilet every few minutes. My partner rang the delivery suite and they said she doesn't sound in enough pain and to run me a warm bath 🤣. My mil who was a midwife was concerned as I had gone white as a sheet and was worried about my energy levels.

I told them to duck off I arrived at the hospital walking to the delivery suite they still didn't examine me and my water suddenly broke. The midwife still didn't believe I was in full active labour until she begrudgingly examined me and I was 10cm. Her face was a picture I gave birth 20 minutes with no bleeping pain relief not even gas and air. It was the worst pain I've ever felt the exhaustion as well only the thing that compared was gall stones.

The community midwife later said maybe you should have a home birth next time what a quick delivery. duck off I'd done it for 48 hours with no pain relief ! Thank fully we were both ok but it was beyond neglectful.

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Labour story incoming sorry ! I'm quite jealous of the USA approach to labour Vs the UK. I started contracting on a Monday night after a sweep over due by 2 days. I rang the delivery suite and they didn't believe me that could possibly be in labour . I rang again on the Tuesday night they still didn't believe me so I stayed home with zero sleep, get to wednesday evening and I was having the urge to use the toilet every few minutes. My partner rang the delivery suite and they said she doesn't sound in enough pain and to run me a warm bath 🤣. My mil who was a midwife was concerned as I had gone white as a sheet and was worried about my energy levels.

I told them to duck off I arrived at the hospital walking to the delivery suite they still didn't examine me and my water suddenly broke. The midwife still didn't believe I was in full active labour until she begrudgingly examined me and I was 10cm. Her face was a picture I gave birth 20 minutes with no bleeping pain relief not even gas and air. It was the worst pain I've ever felt the exhaustion as well only the thing that compared was gall stones.

The community midwife later said maybe you should have a home birth next time what a quick delivery. duck off I'd done it for 48 hours with no pain relief ! Thank fully we were both ok but it was beyond neglectful.
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

The UK is appalling honestly when it comes to birth. When I lodged my complaint against the hospital for my experience they admitted that they know their actions or lack of actions give the people in their care PTSD.

Not sure if the US is actually any better tbh. Though one thing I think they do do well is have nurseries so that new parents can get a bit of rest if they need to. In the UK (if anyone reading doesn't know) that's unheard of, you go through birth and then you're left in sole charge of your baby, regardless of the state you're in. You could be recovering from a c section and still be on your own with baby. High on medication from the birth, alone with baby. I couldn't believe it when I learned that the US actually have that facility, I'm always astonished more tragedies don't happen before we leave the hospital due to exhaustion and dropping or rolling on the baby.

I've read up a lot on so-called 'baby friendly' hospitals in the US and my blood runs cold. The determination to avoid formula use at all costs regardless of the sheer damage it does to mothers and babies.

Birth kinda just sucks all over I guess, though for all its faults I feel enormously lucky that we all have access to the NHS equally.

Birth trauma is awful. Can really rob you of joy with your new baby trying to overcome the anxiety and fear after. Alice will hop on this next and explain that she has extensive symptoms of PTSD from her childbirth experiences where of course both her and the babies almost didn't make it and she has permanent lifelong injuries and the surgeon noticed she was an actor halfway through and dropped his scalpel in shock and awe and then the instruments tray clapped and the midwives asked for an autograph or something like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

The UK is appalling honestly when it comes to birth. When I lodged my complaint against the hospital for my experience they admitted that they know their actions or lack of actions give the people in their care PTSD.

Not sure if the US is actually any better tbh. Though one thing I think they do do well is have nurseries so that new parents can get a bit of rest if they need to. In the UK (if anyone reading doesn't know) that's unheard of, you go through birth and then you're left in sole charge of your baby, regardless of the state you're in. You could be recovering from a c section and still be on your own with baby. High on medication from the birth, alone with baby. I couldn't believe it when I learned that the US actually have that facility, I'm always astonished more tragedies don't happen before we leave the hospital due to exhaustion and dropping or rolling on the baby.

I've read up a lot on so-called 'baby friendly' hospitals in the US and my blood runs cold. The determination to avoid formula use at all costs regardless of the sheer damage it does to mothers and babies.

Birth kinda just sucks all over I guess, though for all its faults I feel enormously lucky that we all have access to the NHS equally.

Birth trauma is awful. Can really rob you of joy with your new baby trying to overcome the anxiety and fear after. Alice will hop on this next and explain that she has extensive symptoms of PTSD from her childbirth experiences where of course both her and the babies almost didn't make it and she has permanent lifelong injuries and the surgeon noticed she was an actor halfway through and dropped his scalpel in shock and awe and then the instruments tray clapped and the midwives asked for an autograph or something like that!
I was lucky I gave birth to my Daughter when we had a functioning nhs, I was sent to a maternity home afterwards and the babies went to a nursery overnight so mum could sleep. We were taught how to bathe baby and make up formula or how to encourage baby to latch on etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice will hop on this next and explain that she has extensive symptoms of PTSD from her childbirth experiences
I think I would have PTSD if I was married to mAlice for any length of time.

It's also interesting the way AE laid into someone with a chronic illness, ie, BW. Almost, like she doesn't know what that's like. BW had a relapse on January 29 when the abuse was particularly bad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

The swears are the most appropriate words in a post that I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
tbh i dont think she is setting it up as a plan, it just fits with the DM article dropping. And she has a right to talk about diseases she supposedly has.

Is she using this for her "i cant work" narrative? absolutely. I normally am sympathic to people with debilitating diseases bc I've had issues with it myself since I was a teenager, but I just cant feel sorry for people who do everything you shouldnt do if you are suffering from it. Especially since alcohol etc can cause issue with and without fibro.

it seems like the divorce goes through next year (realistic timeframe tbh, she did aim Ella's 14th and estimated last november that timeframe too)

View attachment 1303717View attachment 1303720View attachment 1303738View attachment 1303739View attachment 1303740View attachment 1303741View attachment 1303742View attachment 1303743View attachment 1303744View attachment 1303745View attachment 1303746
Christ if she was a horse they’d put it out of its misery. Anything she doesn’t have??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i'll try to search my archive later when I get home but it was something bizarre about how its impossible for a man to be forced to have his penis in a womans vagina if he didnt want to (think she said it was hard to explain) - it's pretty clear what she meant
Yeah, that kind of ressoning is not that rare. However, contrary to what Alice thinks, it can be done and has been done. Granted it's harder and less common, but far from impossible. Humans just suck.

I checked it out properly. If a woman forces a dude to penetrate her, in British law it's not considered rape, "just" sexual assault, and it makes a huge difference in sentencing: max sentence for rape is life behind bars, for sexual assault it's 10 years. And I can imagine it's extremely hard to prove.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck off with your worse than childbirth and all your (F)ailments. Try having the year I've had with pain. I broke my back in January, two broken vertebrae, one split almost in half. In hospital for two weeks and had surgery to put me back together. I now have so much titanium in my back I'm worth a fortune. Even with Fentanyl I was still crying in pain. Then I get the muscle spasms from not moving at all, and I wasn't just crying, I was screaming. Nearly 6 months on and I'm still taking Oxycontin, Codeine and Naxproxen for the pain.

Yet somehow, god knows how I remained positive. I focused on positive. I can walk for a starters, not very far but I could have easily been paralysed. Admittedly, I do have an adorable husband and a beautiful grown up daughter who helped me every step of the way. But hey, I kept my husband cos I am not a raving lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait, so she once mentioned she had RA but hasn’t in this latest post but she does have psoriasis but she hasn’t mentioned any joint damage but her rheumatologist thinks she has neurological damage due to trauma but she hasn’t started on biologics yet? I’m so confused 🫤🤯

Also, I wouldn’t put it past her to post a bed-bound selfie for pity points, but that hasn’t happened yet. Vanity over pity, I guess?
mAlice is in such severe pain and bed bound, yet she won’t go on Biologics. Yeah, right mAlice. If this were true you’d take Biologics over having your Baby Angel back! 🤨

Reactions: 9
Or, wait wait wait, wasn't the lover in Argento's case a minor? That's a whole different can of worms. We have age of consent for a reason, Alice.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but I’m watching Vampire Diaries for the 100th time and Alice is currently ruining it 🤣 she talks and acts exactly the same as she does in her social media videos…..TWUNT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thanks, welp. I like how she's hinting she's in the know, too.

More normal legal age. 🤢🤢🤢
I'd argue Romeo & Juliet clause is a smart idea when age of consent is quite high (dunno if Cali knows one), but Argento was apparently 38 and the guy 17, so yeah, no, that doesn't cut it. Too far apart and he's a minor.

Reactions: 13
Longstanding lurker on this thread here but having just finished Stranger Things season 4, I cannot believe that an 8 or 9 year old (don't know her age exactly, sorry) is allowed to watch it. In the last hour I have seen some of the most gruesome things I've seen on TV and some of the violent images involved children the same age as the one watching in the Evans' house. It's a confusing, deep plot line and there is no way a child that age would be able to process it. crappy, irresponsible parenting, Alice.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So either her "walking partner" was someone who wasnt around 6-9 months of the year anyway or Ioan was not the only friend she drove off ("something happened" sounds sus)
View attachment 1304498
Alice: im so broke
also Alice: i can afford anything
View attachment 1304499
thats called addiction btw if you do something you dont want/like
View attachment 1304503
so never, gotcha
View attachment 1304507
i repeat my theory from earlier re: why she fought so hard for Ioan to not have them
View attachment 1304514
she mentions him too much
View attachment 1304520
more about fibro behind the spoiler, the stuff about ME takes the cake
That's btw the women who questions Bianca having MS based on pictures of her "good days"

PS: why would her kids hate the pic she posted? Fight again with them and she needs validation? They really replaced Ioan's role as a SM punchbag for her ego. And her minions fall for it again lol.
Claiming she was rocking on the couch because she was in pain? More like she had a massive hangover and needed something to relieve it.
Also she got invited to a ComCon in Moscow? No Girl, you were Ioan's +1. Get over yourself. Without him you are not getting invited to anything. That is why you are clinging to that name that you profess to hate, like a barnacle to a ship.

• Heart
Thanks, welp. I like how she's hinting she's in the know, too.
she always does it, every single time she is challenged and has no argument left she pulls that one. that's why I dont believe this big "I have a huge trump card that will totally change the whole narrative" bs she keeps pulling about her divorce (not like there could be anything even in theory that would change it, her tweets, mails and messages are disgusting no matter what Ioan did, which can't be much after she complained about him abusing her by grey rocking or by lawyer letters about her bad behavior lol)
I'd argue Romeo & Juliet clause is a smart idea when age of consent is quite high (dunno if Cali knows one), but Argento was apparently 38 and the guy 17, so yeah, no, that doesn't cut it. Too far apart and he's a minor.
California's age of consent is at 18 and no Romeo & Juliet clause, so yeah, that's quite harsh. But indeed, not for this specific case, that wouldnt be on in many places.

Tbh I find this now funny in hindsight that Alice defended this (beyond dismissing the rape). Ioan was a creepy man for having a relationship with a "woman half his age" who is actually 29 (or according to Alice's great sources 36 lol). But Asia was fine to have (non-consensual) sex with a boy less than half her age. And for extra creepiness even played her son in a movie years before

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.