Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the wake of Texas school shooting this dad guards the entrance to his kids school unarmed to give some emotional support to parents. Alice posts a picture of herself pointing a gun at you .
View attachment 1304677
View attachment 1304686
Side note that the dad guarding his kid’s school makes me weepy. It’s a shame he has to do that at all but we should be grateful for him and his determination to provide emotional support for parents of schoolchildren and the children themselves. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said a while back that she wanted to get back into acting if it were near home. How would she cope on a set, filming something, with her ailments? If she literally cannot get out of bed, like she says, how would that land with the production?

Reactions: 25
I'm sticking to the diagnosis of winomyalgia, lazyitis and liabetes. It's funny how such a seriously ill woman wouldn't want ANY co-parenting help from a perfectly good father! This is strategic - at the hearing IG said that he will play voicemails of AE calling BW a "bleeping skank" etc. Now that BW has won the SM popularity contest by being genuinely nice, AE is trying to play catch up by being faux concerned about the ailments of her FM randoms. And of course, showing what a true victim she is yadda yadda...

I guess this must have been one of mAlice's good days. She is full of beans here...

Actress Alice Evans Loses It on YouTuber After Parking Lot Fender Bender (tmz.com)
There is the fish wife in all her glory, now ask yourselves would you want visitation and your children to witness their mother going off at their father? It's as plain as day why Ioan will not be under the same roof as Alice. I really hope it comes out at the PRO trial just why both Ioan and Bianca reported Alice to the police for making threats towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One thing I find interesting - and I may be wrong, because I certainly havent seen or read all of them - is that while Ioan was always over the moon praising Alice in the press during their relationship, he never even once mentioned her physical struggles. Might be because he is discreet (though he did mention her having IVF before she apparently wanted it to be known), but it might be also telling that he who probably knows the most about her condition, medical records and how she dealt with it, didnt quite believe her or at least wasnt too impressed.

Alice mentioned in that fibro forum that she searched 7 years for a doctor that would be willing to accept that she has something, doctors would have before that reassured her that she is the healthiest person they ever met etc. I dont think that it's a coincidence that her appearance and behavior rapidly declined (and it really fits exactly, even if other things happened at the same time too) as soon as she had "confirmation" that she had something, it's quite common, a self-fullfilling prophecy so to speak: once you know you have something many people let themselves down, and thus they develop patterns that actually cause worse symptoms or develop an more dangerous disease that way (or develop a disease in the first place if you actually didnt had something initially). Our thinking massively impacts our health.

This is obviously not saying that she doesnt have anything (although, duck me, she drives me nuts with her "I think I had every disease under the sun without knowing" shtick just to score extra points), in fact, it's rather unusual if a middle aged women didnt had physical struggles. But the way you think about this stuff and how you approach it make a massive difference to how managable the pain is. And this - and I repeat myself - brings us yet again back to the difference between the two women. I'm generally dont be an advocate of this all positive thinking, but for this stuff it's totally the only way.

ETA: Interestingly enough Alice's latest post has way more likes after such a short time than anything she had for a while, obviously still very low for an account of that follower count, but I guess she has woken up her "supporters" with the amount of posts recently - on time to defend her for what is (possibly) to come in a few weeks. Her posts recently are definitely in parts aimed to establish a counter narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
In fairness this stuff does come and go. The issue with her is just she does exactly all the things that arent recommended if you have it.

And indeed, the social media intensity is more than questionable. She was pretty much without breaks ranting about Ioan from August to january with almost hundreds of posts daily for example. Conveniently her fibro took a break there? Or all the other times she was ranting for weeks about something on SM. At least I wouldnt be able to do this if i had pain "far worse than childbirth", especially on a desktop like she is.

Again, look at how little and without negative tit Bianca uses it.

If she does have fibro she does as little as possible to help matters. This excuse: "oh, I lost my walking partner, so booo". Walk alone? with the dog? Take the kids out instead of being glued to the screen? Ask friends?
A big tell towards her lying about everything is the absolute exaggeration she feels is necessary in order to get people to believe and feel sorry for her.

I have severe chronic pain, for the past seventeen years. Not once have I ever sat there rocking back and forth moaning to my husband 'PLEASE HELP ME' because when you have a chronic ongoing condition you know full well what helps and what doesn't and I just cannot imagine bleating to my poor spouse 'please help me' when I know there's nothing he can do. I take my medication, take myself off for a bit while it kicks in and try to avoid impacting anyone else! Not sit there begging for help like someone dying on a battlefield with an arm blown off. Totally unrealistic.

The 'WORSE THAN CHILDBIRTH' is another tell. It can't just be painful, it has to be worse than the thing everyone almost universally recognises to be one of the most painful experiences a person can go through.

She can't just have a normal consultation with her doctor where she listens to and acts on their recommendations, she has to take charge immediately 'before even sitting down' and dictate to them what she will and won't take for the pain before the consultation even begins. In real life, when you have severe chronic pain you're willing to try anything and often desperate for whatever eases it or takes it away. That was a weird comment btw, she clearly is transparently trying to fight against the accusations that she has a substance use problem by making herself out to be someone who won't touch an opiate with a barge pole. Trying to look squeaky clean. (PSA: opiates are wonder drugs that are safe and effective when used properly under the guidance of a doctor, lots of people with chronic pain or on end of life care or in accidents or during childbirth would be fucked without them).

Everything has to be hyper dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is obviously not saying that she doesnt have anything, in fact, it's rather unusual if a middle aged women didnt had physical struggles.
I am cynical af when it comes to mAlice. Why did she say she is "strong as an ox" in her tweets? Sometimes she accidentally tells the truth. Also I am the same age as mAlice and don't have "physical struggles". While some things can't be helped, good food and exercise go a long way towards maintaining health. She is a privileged woman with access to good food, a pool, a peleton, a skipping rope (which she videoed herself doing), the best medical care etc, and no job to stress her out either. This is her pattern of playing the victim, now that she can't get any more mileage out of being a fake Weinstein victim. Also she was claiming (before the TRO) to be a victim of IG's narc abuse too. Remember he "mentally tortured" her by wanting to escape?? So I am saying she doesn't have anything physical wrong with her. Her deathbed scenes with Gloria were fake as duck too.

As for her pretending to still want an acting career and then saying she is too ill to work?! Make it make sense mAlice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So, Tattlers. To take a step away from the overblown pity party over on insta… Tell me: what is your all-time favourite mAliceism? I’ve just been watching my friend and yours, Marjorie, over on YouTube, and that has to be one of the contenders for me 🤯😂🤯

ETA: It’s also a good time to remind ourselves / others who might be lurking of her batshittery and horrible attacks as she tries to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and rewrites the narrative yet again with 2 weeks to go. Let’s refuse to forget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, Tattlers. To take a step away from the overblown pity party over on insta… Tell me: what is your all-time favourite mAliceism? I’ve just been watching my friend and yours, Marjorie, over on YouTube, and that has to be one of the contenders for me 🤯😂🤯
Sooooo many to choose from!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

ETA: It’s also a good time to remind ourselves / others who might be lurking of her batshittery and horrible attacks as she tries to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and rewrites the narrative yet again with 2 weeks to go.
Has to the video where she's dry crying then suddenly launches herself forward and shouts' and change your name' I jumped out of my skin the first time I saw that 🤭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

ETA: It’s also a good time to remind ourselves / others who might be lurking of her batshittery and horrible attacks as she tries to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and rewrites the narrative yet again with 2 weeks to go.
Mine is definitely:

duck it, I'm tweeting

In that little comment alone it showed so much about the person Alice is. Her lack of self control, the fact she decided to communicate this to Ioan. Her weakness. Her petulance. Her immaturity. All wrapped up something that's so farcical it's actually hilarious. In the words of Michael Scott: "Why are you the way that you are? I hate so much about the things you choose to be."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her messages to her mother in law definitely stood out as some of her most evil behaviour. I never understood quite why Gill couldn’t have been named as one of the Other Protected People in the request for a RO. She definitely should have been as the attacks on her were visciousand traumatic to read. But can’t it be done if the person is resident in another country? That’s a failing in this age of SM abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are you American, if I may ask? Nah actually don’t answer I don’t wanna pressure you. But if you’re American I’m hearing that Gabapentin is getting increasingly hard to get because people are getting some sort of high off of it. I didn’t realize this until a friend was shocked I got some. (Physical and emotional abuse from my father—the day he called the police on me just to spite me, I had a series of panic attacks the size of the UK and my psych upped my prescription to 2,400 mg, higher than the average dose.)

But I wanted to say that for what it’s worth: it’s not the best medication. I understand that your body is different than mine, I completely understand, but it has a REALLY bad track record for making people ENORMOUSLY groggy. Even just a little bit can potentially sedate you to some degree, and I’d be lying to you if I said that I don’t sedate myself sometimes in order to live out these last few years in my father’s home. For me, it’s an anxiety medication, as it obviously serves multiple purposes. Really, just a little bit can make you exhausted, and when I say you sleep I mean you SLEEP. I have wasted three quarters of my day sleeping, it’s a waste of daylight and a missed opportunity to practice my hobbies and study.

Also, missing your dosage triggers the same withdrawal symptoms as benzodiazepines—I was addicted to Xanax for four years and stopping abruptly almost killed me. Seizures, vomiting, migraines, I even had some psychosis. The withdrawal symptoms that come on are intense, and if you need to get off of the gabapentin you have to do so annoyingly slowly to minimize the possibilities of the medication doing that to you.

Maybe your fibro is so horribly debilitating that you’d rather that risk than deal with the pain, and if that’s your preference I completely respect it and understand. I’m so sorry you couldn’t get gabapentin; you sound like you need it and the healthcare system failed you. I would literally give you my whole bottle if that weren’t illegal. I just wanted to reassure you that it’s really not a super-amazing medication, and the potential sleepiness is the biggest annoyance because you waste SO much time, and you feel bad about it. (I suspect it’s the mellow effect that makes other people misuse it, in fact, which is a shame because now people who need it can’t have it.) I’ve been considering stopping due to the groggy side effect. It’s a pain.
Gabapentin gave me horrendous "tremors"....so violent! My arms and or legs would shoot out at odd angles and jump around and since I was recovering from having my leg rebuilt with lots of metal and very little bone left, that was NOT good! o_O

I am back on morphine now and far less side effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
my favourite Alice is her claim during the Asia Argento saga (4 years ago) that men cannot be raped, that showed how sick her mind works.
Her messages to her mother in law definitely stood out as some of her most evil behaviour. I never understood quite why Gill couldn’t have been named as one of the Other Protected People in the request for a RO. She definitely should have been as the attacks on her were visciousand traumatic to read. But can’t it be done if the person is resident in another country? That’s a failing in this age of SM abuse.
yeah, she would need to get one in the UK herself. And as Alice isnt in the UK it's not needed anyway. It's quite certainly a breech of the TRO if you post abusive comments about the relatives of the petitioner. I reckon the reason why Bianca was mentioned is the physical danger (there definitely were threats, no matter if she now claims that it was a joke or tit like that) of her being in LA.
I am cynical af when it comes to mAlice. Why did she say she is "strong as an ox" in her tweets? Sometimes she accidentally tells the truth. Also I am the same age as mAlice and don't have "physical struggles".
I meant more in the way of some pains here and there. Of course it then depends what you make out of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually found the 'Majorie' video quite sinister it's the smile she does at the end and her eyes, she was definitely sending a sinister threat imo. It was obviously significant that Ioan deemed it serious enough to include it in his evidence for the temporary restraining order.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah. I don’t think we’ve seen a fraction of what she threatened Bianca with yet. In that last document, she came across as being more vindictive towards Gill than Bianca if anything. But her twitter of couse showed us a bit of the other side. Do you think the fresh set of evidence will concentrate much more on her threats to/about Bianca?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

ETA: It’s also a good time to remind ourselves / others who might be lurking of her batshittery and horrible attacks as she tries to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes and rewrites the narrative yet again with 2 weeks to go. Let’s refuse to forget.
For me it’s ‘want more?’

It may sound silly but thinking about that sends chills down my spine, every time. The level of pre-meditation and the sheer effort she went to in order to get on tv and fake her sob story, all the whole knowing she was bald face lying….bloody terrifying.

On the flip side, my favourite post ever, from all the mAlice threads, is Returning the Pearls ‘witch, YOU my hobby now’…I still laugh delightedly to myself when I think about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually found the 'Majorie' video quite sinister it's the smile she does at the end and her eyes, she was definitely sending a sinister threat imo. It was obviously significant that Ioan deemed it serious enough to include it in his evidence for the temporary restraining order.
Yes! And the original was worse than what you now see over on Youtube because the bleeping has obscured the bit where she says ‘cut’ too – i.e. the threat to bleeping CUT him. 😲 Crazy crazy woman.

And the smile at the end! You’re so right! Urgh. Gives me the creeps.

For me it’s ‘want more?’

It may sound silly but thinking about that sends chills down my spine, every time. The level of pre-meditation and the sheer effort she went to in order to get on tv and fake her sob story, all the whole knowing she was bald face lying….bloody terrifying.

On the flip side, my favourite post ever, from all the mAlice threads, is Returning the Pearls ‘witch, YOU my hobby now’…I still laugh delightedly to myself when I think about it 🤣
Yes! The whole thing – inc this latest pity party – is mAlice playing that game and saying ‘Want more?’ to Ioan.
She’s my hobby too 😂 And I’m having sooo much fun with it here at the Eisteddfod. She’s pissed off a whole nation 😂 I really wish the judge in 2 weeks time or down the road with the custody & divorce has some Welsh ancestry – she’ll be fucked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

[/QUOTE]
Too many where she shaking her tits at the ‘real Clive skinner’ while attempting to act 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also where she goes on a hike with IG, (yes with all her disabilities and ailments she managed🙄), swallowed a bee or he did then posted a couple of pics where he looks like he’s secretly planning an accident for her on the way down … 😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
my favourite Alice is her claim during the Asia Argento saga (4 years ago) that men cannot be raped, that showed how sick her mind works.
My God. She said such a thing?? That creature needs to be gagged (preferably physically!) for life.

Too many where she shaking her tits at the ‘real Clive skinner’ while attempting to act 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also where she goes on a hike with IG, (yes with all her disabilities and ailments she managed🙄), swallowed a bee or he did then posted a couple of pics where he looks like he’s secretly planning an accident for her on the way down … 😂🍸🍸
[/QUOTE]
The gray tits! That was definitely a just-thrown-up-a-bit-in-my-mouth moment 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
For me it’s the video of his homecoming. It’s his face. I’ve made that same face and know exactly what he’s feeling in that moment. Happy to see his girls but not Alice. She’s a bleeping manipulative monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.