Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also fine for her own brother to have an age gap relationship similar to I & B.

Reactions: 24
It’s also fine for her own brother to have an age gap relationship similar to I & B.
Indeed

I'd even argue that in Ioan/Bianca's case the age gap is in practical terms less pronounced than Alice's brother. The younger party having a deliberating illness and the older party being fit practically pushes a age gap like this to almost zero (in the brothers case it's the other way around, which obviously is totally fine, but the hypocrisy is very strong)

Reactions: 21
This is what hypocrisy and a total lack of sensitivity on an Instagram feed look like.

Bio Hug your loved ones every day. Tell them over and over how much you love them. America has lost its mind. #guncontrolnow #ulvade

AE gun kids.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoa, hang on, I bet one of her really bad flares will happen, ohhh, I’d hazard a guess in two weeks times…(note, Alice, only three dots needed. Imagine the spoons you will save by not doing those dots, especially when your fingers are swollen like sausages and even breathing hurts!😀👍)duck sake, more transparent than her choice in nipple showing tops!

Attachments

• Haha
Whoa, hang on, I bet one of her really bad flares will happen, ohhh, I’d hazard a guess in two weeks times…(note, Alice, only three dots needed. Imagine the spoons you will save by not doing those dots, especially when your fingers are swollen like sausages and even breathing hurts!😀👍)duck sake, more transparent than her choice in nipple showing tops!
Funny her cycles are almost in sync with Bianca’s. I’d say about twelve hours after…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yes, Alice that must be it, I just can't think of any other reason why your friends got "frustrated
Screenshot_20220530-190143_Instagram.jpg
That her filthy mouth even dares to mention MS again after what she said about this
Screenshot_20220530-190510_Instagram.jpg

omg she doesnt have something!
Screenshot_20220530-190023_Instagram.jpg

nevermind
Screenshot_20220530-184915_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-185023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-184610_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-191254_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-191152_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Please my deluded and unhinged followers, please send me more material for me to Google, pretend I have it and diagnose myself. She’s going in the sea again, I’m done.

Taking bets on when Long Covid appears on the many malingering made-up ailments list of Alice bleeping Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh bore off Alice nobody wants to hear about your ailments, nor watch your huge lip sm video nonsense ,
I want to hear about you being a boss witch, getting your act together, emptying the house and finding something cute to move in to with the girls.
Making peace with Ioan , co-parenting amicably and moving on , being happy, friendly with Bianca and ffs please stop wallowing in your pity party 😡 life is too short, she’s so privileged and has no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice mentioning mad cow disease has me laughing for stupid immature reasons. If ever there was a more fitting ailment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is what hypocrisy and a total lack of sensitivity on an Instagram feed look like.

Bio Hug your loved ones every day. Tell them over and over how much you love them. America has lost its mind. #guncontrolnow #ulvade

View attachment 1305717
The optics are bad beyond words. I am often surprised by her sheer thoughtlessness. Your daughter just told you how upset she was by the gun violence at a school that wiped out almost two dozen precious children. Your response? Oh, look at me aiming a gun straight at you for the bit part I had on Lost! Oh, and we must have gun control now! 🤬🙄

Madness.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The optics are bad beyond words. I am often surprised by her sheer thoughtlessness. Your daughter just told you how upset she was by the gun violence at a school that wiped out almost two dozen precious children. Your response? Oh, look at me aiming a gun straight at you for the bit part I had on Lost! Oh, and we must have gun control now! 🤬🙄

Madness.
No self awareness, I’m so sorry this has happened to your country Betty , it’s shocking behaviour coming from the smartest person in the room

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with Alice's doc
Screenshot_20220530-194227_Instagram.jpg

i like how she gets digs on Ioan in by generalizing.
Screenshot_20220530-193807_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-194010_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice being Type A, the same category as athletes, dancers and people who move?? Hahahaha
She’s a bleeping comedian.

• Haha
So Alice has figured out where Ioan and Bianca take Bear and she's now taking Emma and the girls there? That's my park! I have never once seen her mention taking the dog to the park before and have never seen here there. I've only seen Y&B and mentioned it here. 🤔

Don't go seeking them out, Alice. You know they go there. Take a breath.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.