Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as she keeps 100 yards away then she's within her rights although she is playing with fire with the girls emotions.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So Alice has figured out where Ioan and Bianca take Bear and she's now taking Emma and the girls there? That's my park! I have never once seen her mention taking the dog to the park before and have never seen here there. I've only seen Y&B and mentioned it here. 🤔

Don't go seeking them out, Alice. You know they go there. Take a breath.
how do you know which park she goes tho lol

Reactions: 3
how do you know which park she goes tho lol
Because it's the only park nearby and I live here.

As long as she keeps 100 yards away then she's within her rights although she is playing with fire with the girls emotions.
She has the absolute right to take them to the park. It's just playing with fire, IMO. I would hope avoiding places she knows they go would be advisable at present, at least until the court hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because it's the only park nearby and I live here.
why is WeHo so small lol

maybe it's the Trampoline Park she mentioned yesterday (dunno about dogs tho)

I mean she mentioned the kids being in the park before (remember her tale about Ella sitting in the park and saying "daddy broke my heart"). Dont think that either takes ownership here xD

Reactions: 3
I'm not saying she doesn't have fibro it's just weird how people seem to talk about things on here and those things suddenly seem to have happened to her... very odd
If people were to accidentally post erroneous information it would be interesting to see what would happen 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thyroidtoxicosis means I have super strength and makes me able to eat like a rat in a Prius.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I’m glad you’ve said that as I’m sure some of the phrasing was lifted from what I said about my fibromyalgia, especially when I said it pissed me off that some think we are ‘malingerers’, how long diagnosis takes etc!! She reads it all on here and spits it back at us😡
It's funny to me because I was diagnosed over 20 years ago with fibro. It took my rheumatologist a hot 30 seconds to diagnose. They symptoms are obvious if you really have it. 🙄

I take ibuprofen and Tylenol for it. The gabapentin is for lingering chemo side effects.

Fibro is the least painful thing in my body but I don't have the choice to malinger in bed every damn day.

Alice should hear about how painful and debilitating MS can be.

As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, endometriosis and ulcerative colitis, will someone hold my coat while I hit her with a brick?!😡Also they don’t prescribe gabapentin and lyrica(pregabalin) together as they are prescribed for the same thing. I didn’t get in with gabapentin so was put on lyrica. I’m sorry, I’m so angry.
I'm holding your coat and earrings babe.

• Heart
why is WeHo so small lol

maybe it's the Trampoline Park she mentioned yesterday (dunno about dogs tho)

I mean she mentioned the kids being in the park before (remember her tale about Ella sitting in the park and saying "daddy broke my heart"). Dont think that either takes ownership here xD
I know where's she going. It's a great little park and there's a small dog park within it where dogs can run around off leash. My husband and I walk there. I have never once seen Alice mention taking Emma to the park. We're walking there there later today. The park is full of families on the weekend and it's a wonderful humanity plug in. So much life being lived there! I don't blame her for wanting to enjoy it.

My point is that under the current circumstances I think it's a bad idea. If pap photos pop up then it will confirm my suspicions. That's all I'll say.

Peace. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Alice has figured out where Ioan and Bianca take Bear and she's now taking Emma and the girls there? That's my park! I have never once seen her mention taking the dog to the park before and have never seen here there. I've only seen Y&B and mentioned it here. 🤔

What you doing on here Betty?? Go go go!!

• Haha

I’m praying to god for Emma to run off with Bubba bear (think it’s a male? lol) 🐻 😂 the ultimate final insult 🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would love a tabloid to pick this up
I think she is hoping the DM will pick her Fibromyalgia post up. The comments section will rip her to shreds given the amount of pissed up videos that they've posted of her 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This ties in with what I heard yesterday (2nd hand from a close relative) about I&B being ‘back in America’. Everything points to this now. Set up a tent in that park Betty! We rely on you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to know what she's wearing and if she's using the horse blanket as a ground sheet to sit on. 🤣
I choked on my blunt when she says she looks like a bag lady when she gets there 😳
Alice read the fckin sentence back ! Now proceed to mirror at front door !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.