Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s the video of his homecoming. It’s his face. I’ve made that same face and know exactly what he’s feeling in that moment. Happy to see his girls but not Alice. She’s a bleeping manipulative monster.
She must have known then too. Or was she so deluded as to truly believe that ‘baby angew stiw wuvd her’?? Really?? Not deep down, surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This one sticks in my mind from the TRO. It seems IG and BW really did fear violence as well as SM abuse.

On or around November 15, 2021, Alice shared a photo of Bianca on Twitter, and wrote in the caption: "How to be a good Mistress, Part One: 1) Don't send out silly face-tuned Instagrams like this when you're semi-naked and horse-teethed telling people 'I'm just going to miss the dog' BULL. tit. You're going to sleep with my husband." Also on Twitter, a third party commented on one of Bianca's photos that Alice had posted about. The individual said, "Where did this photo come from? I'd love to kick some ass." Alice responded on January 4, 2022: "So would my brother. And he has links. But sadly we all have to wait.. until this crazy family of hers reveals itself." (Emphasis added.)

my favourite Alice is her claim during the Asia Argento saga (4 years ago) that men cannot be raped
Again, another view from the Victorian era. It's funny that given how opinionated she is, she has said nothing about the Depp/Heard trial. She knows that Depp is far more believed and popular than Heard so she might finally realise that the public know that men can be victims too and keeps her gob shut for once.

This is why she is ramping up the pity party on Insta. #metoo my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For me it’s the video of his homecoming. It’s his face. I’ve made that same face and know exactly what he’s feeling in that moment. Happy to see his girls but not Alice. She’s a bleeping manipulative monster.
‘It’s daddy duck’ ! Shouts Daffy fuckaDuck 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So either her "walking partner" was someone who wasnt around 6-9 months of the year anyway or Ioan was not the only friend she drove off ("something happened" sounds sus)
View attachment 1304498
Alice: im so broke
also Alice: i can afford anything
View attachment 1304499
thats called addiction btw if you do something you dont want/like
View attachment 1304503
so never, gotcha
View attachment 1304507
i repeat my theory from earlier re: why she fought so hard for Ioan to not have them
View attachment 1304514
she mentions him too much
View attachment 1304520
more about fibro behind the spoiler, the stuff about ME takes the cake
That's btw the women who questions Bianca having MS based on pictures of her "good days"

PS: why would her kids hate the pic she posted? Fight again with them and she needs validation? They really replaced Ioan's role as a SM punchbag for her ego. And her minions fall for it again lol.
She's full of tit they don't give you an epidural at the last minute of childbirth as its too late for it to work properly. And he's not your husband anymore Alice so embarrassing he doesn't want to be with you just call him your ex like other normal people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Want More email is the most memorable thing for me. I felt scared for BW and IG when I read that email in the evidence. It was so chilling and showed her character in two short words. A dangerous woman.

I also found Majorie chilling. Also the one where she shouts randomly into the camera, change your name. Like the real Alice burst out of her without control. In the evidence where it says she suggested IG moves into the garage - that gave me chills and general astonishment at her nerve!

A lot of sad things. The falling down the side of the bed in her attempt at humour. Plus the one where the hairdryer is supposedly stuck on her head and the very unamused but resigned IG had to “rescue” her. I think she was desperate to entertain somehow and desperate for IG’s attention and it just looked so pitiful.

I have found a few things funny. Back in the days when BW came on the scene if BW did something on Instagram AE would do one. AE did one where she was in her garden and said do you like my new hair or glasses and she did a funny little shimmy which made me laugh. She does actually show comedic ability but not the false contrived stuck hairdryer schtick. She also had a troll on Twitter called Jenny who claimed to be a relative of BW and somehow her FMs found out the troll was in Germany. AE tweeted something insulting to the troll, endinging with Jenny from the Bloc - which made me laugh as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, endometriosis and ulcerative colitis, will someone hold my coat while I hit her with a brick?!😡Also they don’t prescribe gabapentin and lyrica(pregabalin) together as they are prescribed for the same thing. I didn’t get in with gabapentin so was put on lyrica. I’m sorry, I’m so angry.
I’ll be in line right behind you with rotten tomatoes. I mentioned my Psoriatic Arthritis recently as well which has literally dissolved many of my joints. Both knees need to be replaced. I’ve had five orthopedic surgeries in the past twelve years, more to come. Painful joint injections. I’m on Tremfya, Gabapentin, Tramadol, low dose prednisone, and Tylenol. I still cook, garden, train and play with my dog, and run a household. I don’t feel sorry for myself, it’s just life.
Don’t apologize for one minute. You deserve to be angry! What a difficult and painful set of illnesses you suffer from. 😔
I didn’t mean to go off on a tangent about my issues, fellow Turds. mAlice just is unbelievable sometimes.

• Heart
She's full of tit they don't give you an epidural at the last minute of childbirth as its too late for it to work properly. And he's not your husband anymore Alice so embarrassing he doesn't want to be with you just call him your ex like other normal people 🤣🤣
Do epidurals work on ya mouth and fingers? Asking for a loon 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, so she once mentioned she had RA but hasn’t in this latest post but she does have psoriasis but she hasn’t mentioned any joint damage but her rheumatologist thinks she has neurological damage due to trauma but she hasn’t started on biologics yet? I’m so confused 🫤🤯

Also, I wouldn’t put it past her to post a bed-bound selfie for pity points, but that hasn’t happened yet. Vanity over pity, I guess?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The Want More email is the most memorable thing for me. I felt scared for BW and IG when I read that email in the evidence. It was so chilling and showed her character in two short words. A dangerous woman.

I also found Majorie chilling. Also the one where she shouts randomly into the camera, change your name. Like the real Alice burst out of her without control. In the evidence where it says she suggested IG moves into the garage - that gave me chills and general astonishment at her nerve!

A lot of sad things. The falling down the side of the bed in her attempt at humour. Plus the one where the hairdryer is supposedly stuck on her head and the very unamused but resigned IG had to “rescue” her. I think she was desperate to entertain somehow and desperate for IG’s attention and it just looked so pitiful.

I have found a few things funny. Back in the days when BW came on the scene if BW did something on Instagram AE would do one. AE did one where she was in her garden and said do you like my new hair or glasses and she did a funny little shimmy which made me laugh. She does actually show comedic ability but not the false contrived stuck hairdryer schtick. She also had a troll on Twitter called Jenny who claimed to be a relative of BW and somehow her FMs found out the troll was in Germany. AE tweeted something insulting to the troll, endinging with Jenny from the Bloc - which made me laugh as well.
Hey if it wasnt for the hairdryer I wouldn’t have the best avatar on here 😆🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart

Her video advice to kayne West was comical I found, Alice should never of stopped working that's when the rot started setting in I reckon.

Reactions: 7
So she’s essentially been a single mum for 12 years because Ioan worked away, but a single mum for two years since he left her but can’t put up a Christmas tree, decide what age-appropriate programmes for her children to watch, can’t cook them meals, lies in bed all day but also isn’t lazy, doesn’t clean and hates every single second of single-parenthood but alienates a perfectly good father?
I’m rolling her into the bleeping sea…

I’m incandescent with rage over the parental alienation. We attended a christening of our best man’s baby daughter yesterday, if you remember he passed away just before Christmas. It was beyond poignant and he was missed so much, he’d have loved every second of it and doesn’t have the chance to see it. And here’s bleeping Alice…
It’s the girls that will be affected the most and she doesn’t care.
If praise and agreement for an online comment could be translated into hugs I would have snapped every bone in your upper body by now. ❤ 👏🏼 (So let’s all be thankful that praise and agreement for an online comment cannot be translated into hugs lol.)

May God love and uplift your best man’s spirit. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My favourite Alice-ism is the whiplash-inducing back and forth between her "I'll end you, your career and everyone you've ever met" and "My sweet little Baby Angel, can you come over and help me prepare for this JLo audition" personas. She goes from Nurse Ratched to Bella awww-I'm-such-a-damsel-in-distress Swan in under 5 minutes. Remarkable. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My favourite Alice-ism is the whiplash-inducing back and forth between her "I'll end you, your career and everyone you've ever met" and "My sweet little Baby Angel, can you come over and help me prepare for this JLo audition" personas. She goes from Nurse Ratched to Bella awww-I'm-such-a-damsel-in-distress Swan in under 5 minutes. Remarkable. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

Ha ha forgot that audition … Yey it’s was one her typos I believe she meant to put ‘jello’ audition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite mAlice moments were Susie T Cones and Oliver Oucassi. There's nothing like a good typo to show how sozzled you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you American, if I may ask? Nah actually don’t answer I don’t wanna pressure you. But if you’re American I’m hearing that Gabapentin is getting increasingly hard to get because people are getting some sort of high off of it. I didn’t realize this until a friend was shocked I got some. (Physical and emotional abuse from my father—the day he called the police on me just to spite me, I had a series of panic attacks the size of the UK and my psych upped my prescription to 2,400 mg, higher than the average dose.)

But I wanted to say that for what it’s worth: it’s not the best medication. I understand that your body is different than mine, I completely understand, but it has a REALLY bad track record for making people ENORMOUSLY groggy. Even just a little bit can potentially sedate you to some degree, and I’d be lying to you if I said that I don’t sedate myself sometimes in order to live out these last few years in my father’s home. For me, it’s an anxiety medication, as it obviously serves multiple purposes. Really, just a little bit can make you exhausted, and when I say you sleep I mean you SLEEP. I have wasted three quarters of my day sleeping, it’s a waste of daylight and a missed opportunity to practice my hobbies and study.

Also, missing your dosage triggers the same withdrawal symptoms as benzodiazepines—I was addicted to Xanax for four years and stopping abruptly almost killed me. Seizures, vomiting, migraines, I even had some psychosis. The withdrawal symptoms that come on are intense, and if you need to get off of the gabapentin you have to do so annoyingly slowly to minimize the possibilities of the medication doing that to you.

Maybe your fibro is so horribly debilitating that you’d rather that risk than deal with the pain, and if that’s your preference I completely respect it and understand. I’m so sorry you couldn’t get gabapentin; you sound like you need it and the healthcare system failed you. I would literally give you my whole bottle if that weren’t illegal. I just wanted to reassure you that it’s really not a super-amazing medication, and the potential sleepiness is the biggest annoyance because you waste SO much time, and you feel bad about it. (I suspect it’s the mellow effect that makes other people misuse it, in fact, which is a shame because now people who need it can’t have it.) I’ve been considering stopping due to the groggy side effect. It’s a pain.
Bugger, deleted my reply by mistake! Bless you sweetheart. I’m English, well Anglo Irish 😊I was prescribed gabapentin first and as I didn’t get on with it I was then moved to Lyrica. It’s ok but I’m supposed to take a bigger than recommended dose. I don’t unless it’s really bad. I don’t want to sleep my life away because it knocks me right out if I take the full amount. I wish I’d checked them out before I started taking them! If I miss a dose its awful. It’s like clucking from opiate withdrawals-I’ve even had really scary hallucinations, the worst trip I’ve ever been on(even worse than Slough, sorry Slough!) I know that heroin addicts are desperate for them as they help with clucking and lengthen the effects of a hit. My friend is a prison officer and he says that the pregabs situation in the prison is rife, worse than spice etc.
I’m really hoping after my hysterectomy my symptoms will improve. I’m hoping my endometriosis will be eradicated and my fibromyalgia and ice not so bad due to hormonal fluctuations. I pray to whoever will listen it will get better and hope to be med free one day😊
I’m so sorry you are going through so much at such a young age, my heart hurts for you. But I will tell you this-you carry all this with such bravery and humour. Your compassion is humbling and you help others through your own suffering, unlike Alice who tries to make people believe she is a person like you. She isn’t. She’s a twunt. You are AMAZING and a real star. 🌟🌟🌟Unlike Alice who is a washed up never was been😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The 'WORSE THAN CHILDBIRTH' is another tell. It can't just be painful, it has to be worse than the thing everyone almost universally recognises to be one of the most painful experiences a person can go through.
Worse than chilbirth on epidural, lol.

my favourite Alice is her claim during the Asia Argento saga (4 years ago) that men cannot be raped, that showed how sick her mind works.
Do you have a direct quote? This is claimed often and it usually has something to do with the legal definition of rape. In Britain (unless they changed it), the act has to be done with a penis, so by legal definition a woman cannot rape a man (a man can rape a man, tho, so men can still be raped). I don't know how a woman forcing a guy to penetrate her would be called in Britain, tho. I'd still say the man was raped (by a woman) but legally in Britain he wouldn't be.

Reactions: 4
Three sharp ones and the cheese topping off a lasagne 🤭🍷
Ffs coffee all over my nice clean screen and some covered my ginormous bosoms...🤣 Well, I can't plan sod all, dil is due to drop the latest Devonshire Pixie at anytime, she had a moan about going for a walk, and I've been on here too much because I replied that it's ok as we could just roll her in the sea @M33L4 I'm a fully fledged Tattler... Alice, you're one big contradiction and it's a shame your mum didn't have a headache on that night late 1967... I've just asked dil and she wants an epidural but not at the very last minute...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.