Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Just William

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Summary: Ioan and girlfriend went to a MS fundraiser which was followed by a miracle recovery of Alice from the deaths door. She then let steam out on IG about Ioan & Bianca yet again (albeit hidden under old posts), including announcing how she totes has all the proof in the world for her innocence. Also seemingly impying that Ioan should live with them and take care of her too and being all sad about him?! This was followed by posts showing a busty display (also on cameo) on the floor expressing her fear of lawyer letters and refering to Ioan as "my husband" and "very much married". Days later her IG was gone and her brother proxy also disappeared from twitter implying that Ioan forced them both into silence. Things are generally silent atm from all fronts even if the collaborative divorce was this week officially ended (inofficially last year). The silence before the storm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Last thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just woke up sober from a night of discussing AE’s bathtime-gazongas and it feels very much like rolling over in bed after a night of partying and being massively remorseful for having slept with the 2/10 guy in your bed.
Do we pretend that didn’t happen lmao?
What do we talk about now?
Anyone have some holy water in their purse?
Anyone going to church today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
RDT_20220522_1307122930491191127377690.png

RDT_20220522_1307207511126345366948642.png

(this is such a brilliant example for how slow courts are lol)
In case you are wondering what a Status Conference is
Screenshot_20220522-131439_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Reactions: 11
Well dang, I go away for a bit (to obsess about that big trial thing going on) and she’s deleted her Insta. But that explains why I had heard angels singing and the clouds parted with luminescent light.

Hi peeps 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well dang, I go away for a bit (to obsess about that big trial thing going on) and she’s deleted her Insta. But that explains why I had heard angels singing and the clouds parted with luminescent light.

Hi peeps 👋
I did the same, totally engrossed that trial that's happening! I haven't even noticed she has removed her insta, is this why she has her twitter back up? I need to read over the last thread.

Reactions: 10
Does she think her case is going to be the same kind of circus as the Depp/Heard trial? She is going to be disappointed because both her and Ioan are not that famous in the US, they don't have the same kind of money, there is nothing interesting about their divorce, the bitter ex-wife/spouse?...everyone knows or have one. Even the Depp/Heard divorce was done through negotiations by their attorneys. My money is on this divorce being done by the end of the year.

Reactions: 20
Does she think her case is going to be the same kind of circus as the Depp/Heard trial? She is going to be disappointed because both her and Ioan are not that famous in the US, they don't have the same kind of money, there is nothing interesting about their divorce, the bitter ex-wife/spouse?...everyone knows or have one. Even the Depp/Heard divorce was done through negotiations by their attorneys. My money is on this divorce being done by the end of the year.
It's too late for Alice to make this case interesting by shitting on Ioan's pillow.

But nah, not many will care about these two (luckly for Ioan). As said, not as famous, and both of them are still within the scope of kinda sorta normal. (See, Alice, I said something nice about you for a change.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's too late for Alice to make this case interesting by shitting on Ioan's pillow.
She sort of did and blamed it on Emma. When someone mentioned it she was sure it had been leaked by Ioan. It had of course come via Alice herself (it always does) but the fact that she thought it must have been him suggests that he made a big deal of it. Also of the house being filthy on the whole (she also pinned that ‘leak’ on Ioan as if we had no eyes in our heads to see what state the background to het photos was in).

On the other hand, Ioan was on the sofa/in the garage by that point so Alice actually shat her own bed and not his. So that’s the difference.

The things she must have done with that toothbrush he left behind though… 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Popping back on and Alice has disappeared. Hooray! Is there still a court date in June?

Hope you're all well 🙂

• Heart
Thanks @welp for the new thread, and @StoneMountain for the DV/DA info. Well done @Just William for a stonking thread title💖😂 i go away for an evening, spending quality time with “the hub” and miss all the hilarity, having to catch up this morning. Fekkin hell you lot were on fire. You wonderful, funny, and caring, compassionate 💩 are the reason I‘m here, oh, and Alice, Ioan, and 🐝. But mainly the batshit crazy swivelled eyed loon that is our Alice🐿🐀

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks @welp & @StoneMountain 🥰 and Thanks @Twelve12 & @lulooo for your kind words. 😘 🌹 xxx

4.jpg

lovely turds, I'm honoured, yet again, alas not three sharp ones in, but my 2 sixes have been happily unconstrained all weekend so a win-win, 💿💿 if they're happy so am I! :cool: Sorry. 🤭

As you were. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Silence is nice. Hopefully in Bianca's case it's her just enjoying life (generally seems to have a healthier SM use) rather than not being well though (of course I hope the same for Alice but we know why there is silence here)
Will we know what’s going on during that day?
In other words, is it worth me booking the day off work to be on here all day??
its at 8:30 am LA time, so 4:30 pm UK time. Court takes at least a day to update the files, and I doubt that it's significant enough case for people to report on location (and family law really shouldnt lol), but maybe you find out how it went on Alice's SM (or minions) in the evening/night.

So no, not worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.