Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs sand the grime off those chairs and table then to put some linseed oil on them, exposure to the elements weaken outdoor wooden furniture if they are not taken care of. Clearly the furniture's being battered by the elements. Why does everything in her house look so unkempt.
It’s indicative of everything about her. Unkempt, dirty and not taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know, maybe the penny has dropped, all that feuding has got her nowhere. In fact it has led her down the road to hell. But, all this updating bios etc, dropping long posts about the ins and outs of all her conditions (imagined or otherwise) on social media is just performative. She may have genuinely realised she couldn’t go on the way she is, but the proclamations on social media just lead me to think she isn’t genuine. You can make changes to the way you behave calmly, consistently, simply - you don’t need to signpost it to the world. AE has to do everything with an edge of drama. Just do the much needed work on yourself out of the public gaze, nobody needs to know her every burp and fart, just get on and do it in private.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In fairness, your breasts can get bigger as you age. That, plus putting on weight, might increase the chest area. Looks sadly down at my own norks. I am becoming Anne Widdicombe.

(British reference. Ex Tory MP, small, with ginormous low slung bosoms.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This post has me fuming !! I know she’s called that a dog a witch in anger …why the fck else would you put youve been calling her that when she has a fckin name !!!
What would the doggy not do as Alice says ?? cause it’s a dog not a ‘has been desperate as fck housewife’ who needs to post herself on da net to feel important!!!

lucky she did another 5 second skip seems to have loosened all her joints for her costume rags changes and photo shoot !!
the downside of doing the skip is it cause a tsunami alert here on the NW of England !

Attachments

Reactions: 10
In fairness, your breasts can get bigger as you age. That, plus putting on weight, might increase the chest area. Looks sadly down at my own norks. I am becoming Anne Widdicombe.

(British reference. Ex Tory MP, small, with ginormous low slung bosoms.)
I'm Widdecombe's twin I just wish I had her money but not her political leanings 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched Bianca’s videos, I couldn’t watch them last night, oh god that poor girl😔
I've admired her poise and mindset ever since her first video on the subject; I'm now adding courage to the list. It takes a fair amount of it to go public with something as personal as genuine* pain and despair. My hat's off to her strength.

*Genuine pain, Alice. Not toddleresque tantrums and ill-researched would-be malaises.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This post has me fuming !! I know she’s called that a dog a witch in anger …why the fck else would you put youve been calling her that when she has a fckin name !!!
What would the doggy not do as Alice says ?? cause it’s a dog not a ‘has been desperate as fck housewife’ who needs to post herself on da net to feel important!!!

lucky she did another 5 second skip seems to have loosened all her joints for her costume rags changes and photo shoot !!
the downside of doing the skip is it cause a tsunami alert here on the NW of England !
As I've said previously all this talk of fibro etc.. is BS she is trying to compete with Bianca, the only thing wrong with Alice is she's sick in the head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know, maybe the penny has dropped, all that feuding has got her nowhere. In fact it has led her down the road to hell. But, all this updating bios etc, dropping long posts about the ins and outs of all her conditions (imagined or otherwise) on social media is just performative. She may have genuinely realised she couldn’t go on the way she is, but the proclamations on social media just lead me to think she isn’t genuine. You can make changes to the way you behave calmly, consistently, simply - you don’t need to signpost it to the world. AE has to do everything with an edge of drama. Just do the much needed work on yourself out of the public gaze, nobody needs to know her every burp and fart, just get on and do it in private.
Alice thinks she is reasonable and Ioan unreasonable for cutting her off. She doesnt think she started and continued a feud, but him (ikr) - just like she thinks her getting fat or friends getting frustrated with her is not her fault, but whatever conditions she thinks she has

if she wasnt gagged she would still go on about all that tit, she could barely restrain herself a week ago. Now she tries harder to not mention it too much but that's likely because the Court Hearing is approaching (and reckon she got told off given her restrainment to say smth negative directly about Ioan recently and the sibling trying to not post anymore). She is establishing with the amount of posts recently a narrative about herself (kind and caring single mom with illness) that she will definitely try to use to counter whatever picture is paint of her in court. As you say: performative

I dont see any progress, she always farts out to the world how she is on her way up etc. and then a few days later it starts up all over again.

A smart person would have switched off SM (or posted very little) and focused on actual life, until it's settled. But she barely lasted 5 days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really want to start the new thread for us but I got stuck at the first instruction and no I’m not Alice ha ha
the gorgeous @StoneMountain is not well anyone about to start it? 🙏🏼

Alice thinks she is reasonable and Ioan unreasonable for cutting her off. She doesnt think she started and continued a feud, but him (ikr) - just like she thinks her getting fat or friends getting frustrated with her is not her fault, but whatever conditions she thinks she has

if she wasnt gagged she would still go on about all that tit, she could barely restrain herself a week ago. Now she tries harder to not mention it too much but that's likely because the Court Hearing is approaching. She is establishing with the amount of posts recently a narrative about herself (kind and caring single mom with illness) that she will definitely try to use to counter whatever picture is paint of her in court. As you say: performative

I dont see any progress, she always farts out to the world how she is on her way up etc. and then a few days later it starts up all over again.

A smart person would have switched off SM (or posted very little) and focused on actual life, until it's settled. But she barely lasted 5 days
Honestly.. for me .. she’s got worse over the years, you’re right she will never change 🤷🏻‍♀️
the only thing wrong with her is addiction issues which makes her have that ‘affect’ that she has … loud, overbearing then she can switch it to the lows she has publicly (blames it on other health issues).. she’s just an unstable individual who always thinks she’s correct … I’ve never ever heard her admit she was in the wrong or sorry for anything she’s said or done 🕊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really want to start the new thread for us but I got stuck at the first instruction and no I’m not Alice ha ha
the gorgeous @StoneMountain is not well anyone about to start it? 🙏🏼
many thanks, sweet @claudiarocks 🌹 ❤ 🌹 -- am just waking... took 2 aspirin and then actually slept for 8 hours (almost unheard of). Now only have the dull feeling after migraine so I caught it early enough to keep away full blown migraine. Several years ago my younger one gave me some of her prescriptive migraine medicine (which I did try twice) and now I rarely have migraines though suffered them at least weekly since before age of 2. (note: almost anything stronger than aspirin makes me hallucinate)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
many thanks, sweet @claudiarocks 🌹 ❤ 🌹 -- am just waking... took 2 aspirin and then actually slept for 8 hours (almost unheard of). Now only have the dull feeling after migraine so I caught it early enough to keep away full blown migraine. Several years ago my younger one gave me some of her prescriptive migraine medicine (which I did try twice) and now I rarely have migraines though suffered them at least weekly since before age of 2.
Awww sending hugs and love 🤗 have a chilled day babes …. I’m so glad you’re feeling better today I really felt for you last night xx ❤🕊

Bet I know someone who gets migraines next 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.