Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have so many problems with her video about her children being upset, almost all of which have been identified here, but my greatest issue is the total, embarrassing absence of basic parenting skills.

“Oh, guys, help—my kids are upset. What do I do?”

I dunno, maybe fucking talk to them, you attention-thirsty cunt? Do 40 strangers actually need to advise you on that? That it is possible to speak with your children and that they are not porcelain dolls devoid of any communicative abilities? Or are you just looking for Instagram fodder, for a pat on the back for being a concerned “single mum”? Like what a fucking bozo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
She has abused Ioan for at least two years since the official split for simply grey rocking her. She tried every manipulative trick in her narc book and it has failed. He hasn’t responded to her at all. The strength that takes is incredible. He sometimes gets a hard time on here and I’m not getting into the “Ioan is above reproach” thing. Anyone leaving an abusive relationship and managing to maintain the grey rock and not retaliate in a petty way, remain respectful and within the limits of the law gets my handclap and not a sarcastic one. Three weeks till he can finally consolidate the PRO and hopefully have peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Oh god, she really is a ghastly woman. Popped out for a "quick drink"? She looks hammered in that video. And her kids are "upset"? Why not be like a normal parent and ask them what's wrong, rather than grabbing your phone and pouting your way through a drunken, self-pitying post to your thousands tens of adoring followers?

"I'm a single mom"...ffs, someone call a wahmbulance. Your children haven't "lost" their father, you've deliberately and spitefully kept them away from him, just like you kept them away from their grandparents. And stop with the lipstick, it looks dreadful, you're too old, it's not your "signature look", it's just another reason why people laugh at you.

Only been on Tattle "two or three times"? Yeah, right. We believe you Alice (spoiler: we don't 🙄)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
How many times is that now she’s mentioned Tattle? More than the four she claims 😂
Hope you enjoy the discourse Alice, most of us think you’re a cunt and that’s why Ioan left you.
Now stop using your children against their father and grow the fuck up.
Signed M33L4 x
Just my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

M33L4

VIP Member
Did she delete the post about her alleged stalker sat outside taking pictures? Asking for a friend who left her children home alone and wonders why they’re scared…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just woke up sober from a night of discussing AE’s bathtime-gazongas and it feels very much like rolling over in bed after a night of partying and being massively remorseful for having slept with the 2/10 guy in your bed.
Do we pretend that didn’t happen lmao?
What do we talk about now?
Anyone have some holy water in their purse?
Anyone going to church today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ZipSilver

Chatty Member

There is something so, so off about her mothering skills/approach. She is so blatant about preferring everything about Ella. Even in this one comment section referring to Elsie as having been terrified at her class, swearing a lot, following her around all day. Ella is refined, doesn’t swear, cool, self contained. What is stark is the way she has no recognition of the challenges of parenting at different stages. She paints Elsie as this annoying little yappy dog who can’t leave her alone for a minute without acknowledging the fact she’s EIGHT, still very young, and still at an age where it’s normal to want lots of parental interaction. Ella is almost a teenager so again, totally normal for her to be spending more time by herself in her room chatting online. That’s just an age thing but she uses it to put down Elsie and elevate Ella.

For someone who apparently loves her kids and would do anything for them she sure seems to be irritated by having an eight year old that needs her. Emphasising that it’s a THREE day weekend as if to say wow what an amazing mother I am to put up with her around for so long (while elsewhere saying she counts down the minutes until they’re back from school). Her questions are ‘weird‘, I bet if Ella asked them they’d be ‘intellectual’ or ‘deep’.

i feel so desperately sorry for both of the children, but poor Elsie really makes me sad. She’s so young to have had her daddy torn away. Too young to understand or question. Living with a mother who seems to be perpetually irritated by her. No Gloria around daily anymore. So much has changed in her short life and I can’t imagine the depth of grief they’re both going through. The way Alice has handled this, and unless there’s significant contact behind the scenes, it’s like their dad died. He’s gone. They can’t pursue him because of fear of their mother.

Alice is such a monster. It’s okay to not enjoy every second of parenting. But she publicly records again and again how much she can’t be arsed with them and how little she cares about them, while holding them back from the parent who actually seems like they could have and have had a positive impact on them. I can’t get over her fucking instagramming a video asking strangers their opinions on why her kids might be upset with her. She’s abominable. Her complete failure to either parent or provide for her children will have already caused potentially lifelong trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
but you know, in parts her minions are not wrong: It has a massive impact on kids if they dont see their father or think badly of him. Which is exactly what people warned her about when she made terrible posts about him (which based on her texts doesnt differ from what she told at home), insisted home-only meetings (that increases the attachment-issues no matter if he would have done it), fought hard for him to not have them in his flat. All things she laughed off as having an impact.
View attachment 1292356
how often has she killed him off?
View attachment 1292359
View attachment 1292360,
also thats not you anymore on the profile picture. is that from San Andreas premiere?
Oh how she's going to regret that bio when she's sober, as is her lawyer.

Because she is saying saying Ioan is no longer the children's father. So awful and cruel. This also means this is what she's telling the girls. This is harmful behavior and meant to upset Ioan and punish him publicly.

She's still using her SM to hurt him.

PRO. ✔

• Angry
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I don’t know. There was a shooter in a school that killed what 20 kids, this was discussed with the kids 😳. Then she left them alone for 2-3 hrs and went out drinking with a friend. Then she makes a video with said child standing next to her acting confused as to why this child would dare be upset. JFC Alice wtf is wrong with you?
They are likely upset to be left alone while you go out and get drunk. Then embarrassed and humiliated to have a video made out of their fear. She needs the kids removed from her.

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
In fairness this stuff does come and go. The issue with her is just she does exactly all the things that arent recommended if you have it.

And indeed, the social media intensity is more than questionable. She was pretty much without breaks ranting about Ioan from August to january with almost hundreds of posts daily for example. Conveniently her fibro took a break there? Or all the other times she was ranting for weeks about something on SM. At least I wouldnt be able to do this if i had pain "far worse than childbirth", especially on a desktop like she is.

Again, look at how little and without negative shit Bianca uses it.

If she does have fibro she does as little as possible to help matters. This excuse: "oh, I lost my walking partner, so booo". Walk alone? with the dog? Take the kids out instead of being glued to the screen? Ask friends?
A big tell towards her lying about everything is the absolute exaggeration she feels is necessary in order to get people to believe and feel sorry for her.

I have severe chronic pain, for the past seventeen years. Not once have I ever sat there rocking back and forth moaning to my husband 'PLEASE HELP ME' because when you have a chronic ongoing condition you know full well what helps and what doesn't and I just cannot imagine bleating to my poor spouse 'please help me' when I know there's nothing he can do. I take my medication, take myself off for a bit while it kicks in and try to avoid impacting anyone else! Not sit there begging for help like someone dying on a battlefield with an arm blown off. Totally unrealistic.

The 'WORSE THAN CHILDBIRTH' is another tell. It can't just be painful, it has to be worse than the thing everyone almost universally recognises to be one of the most painful experiences a person can go through.

She can't just have a normal consultation with her doctor where she listens to and acts on their recommendations, she has to take charge immediately 'before even sitting down' and dictate to them what she will and won't take for the pain before the consultation even begins. In real life, when you have severe chronic pain you're willing to try anything and often desperate for whatever eases it or takes it away. That was a weird comment btw, she clearly is transparently trying to fight against the accusations that she has a substance use problem by making herself out to be someone who won't touch an opiate with a barge pole. Trying to look squeaky clean. (PSA: opiates are wonder drugs that are safe and effective when used properly under the guidance of a doctor, lots of people with chronic pain or on end of life care or in accidents or during childbirth would be fucked without them).

Everything has to be hyper dramatic.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think two people have likely returned back to LA and this is how Alice is processing it. Three posts in a row after deactivating her account, with a video where she's slurring her words. And since when is it okay to leave a 12-year-old and and 8-year-old alone in LA at night to go drink with a friend? Because no one I know does. That seems rather irresponsible to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
I think two people have likely returned back to LA and this is how Alice is processing it. Three posts in a row after deactivating her account, with a video where she's slurring her words. And since when is it okay to leave a 12-year-old and and 8-year-old alone in LA at night? Because no one I know does. That seems irresponsible to me.
Dunno if LA makes a difference but a 12 year old should easily be able to stay home alone for a few hours with a younger sibling. We did this all the time. And I criticised her before for acting like kids that age need 24/7 observation, so her going out this way pleasantly surprises me.

probably safer in their case, bet they dont leave the door open 😬

but of course you live in LA, so you will know better what's standard over there
Screenshot_20220525-070747_Instagram.jpg

"only the third or fourth time" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Ok… I don’t know whether or how much of this will be allowed. It may well have to be deleted. But I’m excited to have heard it and want to share it with you even if it gets taken down later (and me sent to the sin bin!).

Turns out I have a mutual friend with one of Ioan’s close relatives. Better not say directly which relative but you might be able to guess.

ANY WAY. Our mutual friend has recently spoken to them (singular them) and they pretty much *gushed* about how much they all have taken to Bianca and how happy they are for Ioan (and for themselves too lol!) 😍.

Oh, and they’re ‘back in America’ although the relative didn’t say whether in LA and my friend didn’t think to ask (I could have shaken her!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I'm so sick of Alice saying that she is new to the whole "single" parenting thing. She should be saying that she is new to parenting in general! She was used to Ioan being away a lot. So let's face it, it's really the absence of Gloria that is killing her.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So she’s essentially been a single mum for 12 years because Ioan worked away, but a single mum for two years since he left her but can’t put up a Christmas tree, decide what age-appropriate programmes for her children to watch, can’t cook them meals, lies in bed all day but also isn’t lazy, doesn’t clean and hates every single second of single-parenthood but alienates a perfectly good father?
I’m rolling her into the fucking sea…

I’m incandescent with rage over the parental alienation. We attended a christening of our best man’s baby daughter yesterday, if you remember he passed away just before Christmas. It was beyond poignant and he was missed so much, he’d have loved every second of it and doesn’t have the chance to see it. And here’s fucking Alice…
It’s the girls that will be affected the most and she doesn’t care.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
tbh I still think it's coincidence with the DM article but maybe I'm just too nice

i get that this stuff can cause headaches but she really entered conspiracy theorist level today with this and the whole "the docs were all wrong" angle

anyway, looks like the park was a very short visit, she was back on IG over an hour ago (possibly still)

View attachment 1306510
Alice crazy? I never...
View attachment 1306515
if this is another self-diagnosis I'm going to lose my mind
View attachment 1306522
leaving a few steps out of here eh
View attachment 1306533
if she had "grieved" differently the kids wouldnt have had to stay 3 days at home, but it's not like anyone warned her
View attachment 1306534
View attachment 1306535
View attachment 1306538
View attachment 1306539
View attachment 1306540
Tells a woman who lost her beloved husband to cancer after caring for him until the very end that oh, she understands. She's currently grieving the loss of a spouse who left one day and never spoke to her again. JFC.

They seperated and were very much in touch until he filed for divorce. They communicated regularly via messages until she got horribly abusive. She pushed him away.

She always manges to find a way to make everything about her and piggyback on other people's losses and authentic life stories.

• Angry
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
At what point will she/they (FM’s) recognise the impact of her behaviour financially and emotionally on those girls? The victims in all of this are the two E’s at their mothers hand.
She has destroyed their future as much as her own, if not more. She has destroyed their future relationships with their own partners and their living grandparents, aunts & uncles. Who would want just Alice and her brother?
Neither clearly give a rats ass about anyone but themselves.
In just over three weeks she will have a permanent restraining order against her and divorce proceedings. It’s about damn time she grew up.

• Heart