Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ties in with what I heard yesterday (2nd hand from a close relative) about I&B being โ€˜back in Americaโ€™. Everything points to this now. Set up a tent in that park Betty! We rely on you now.
I have also heard that they're back. That's why I reacted to Alice's mention of taking the girls and Emma to the park today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, that kind of ressoning is not that rare. However, contrary to what Alice thinks, it can be done and has been done. Granted it's harder and less common, but far from impossible. Humans just suck.

I checked it out properly. If a woman forces a dude to penetrate her, in British law it's not considered rape, "just" sexual assault, and it makes a huge difference in sentencing: max sentence for rape is life behind bars, for sexual assault it's 10 years. And I can imagine it's extremely hard to prove.
The rape part of the Argento story was that the boy in question was underage. Which makes it rape by definition.

Reactions: 10
speaking of PRO snacks
Bad news: Iโ€™m having a binge episode
Good news: it is so fuckin good lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oysters Rockefeller, fries, linguini and mussels with garlic bread, and creamed spinach, donโ€™t @ me
LMAO at the Diet Coke like I give a good sweet duck about my big ass
355ACA68-1C2A-4E6D-9B34-100A018B8A4E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
yes, Alice that must be it, I just can't think of any other reason why your friends got "frustratedView attachment 1305904That her filthy mouth even dares to mention MS again after what she said about thisView attachment 1305903
omg she doesnt have something!
View attachment 1305905
nevermindView attachment 1305907
View attachment 1305906
View attachment 1305908
View attachment 1305901View attachment 1305902
Wtf is she talking about? Fibro can't even be detected with a blood test! Hell, I can donate on my three year survival date from CANCER.
Screenshot_20220530-144557.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If people were to accidentally post erroneous information it would be interesting to see what would happen ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Not that I'm a witch but I've done that with people in real life. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Everyone loves to claim fibro. So I'll ask "does it hurt here, here, and here?" Going to the exact spots it DOESN'T HURT. Then I'll be like "it's not fibro then. You should go back to your Doctor. It might be something serious."

Color me pissed the duck off with those people.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This doesnโ€™t matter I just wanted to say that believe it or not, itโ€™s a total myth that heavier people canโ€™t do aerial activities. Iโ€™m currently 182 pounds (13 stone?) and my fat ass is spinning on silks AND aerial lyra (hoop)โ€”all that matters is that you use the proper rigging that will ensure nothing breaks while youโ€™re on it; the equipment can actually hold a lot of weight tbh! Also re: exhaustionโ€”you just have to keep trying. Sessions will last like 5 mins in the beginning before you tire out but theyโ€™ll gradually get longer as your body adjusts, and it WILL adjust. I hope you get to spend more time on silks, my dear. โค

HAVE FUN, BELOVED! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š Be โ€œextra Welshโ€ on my behalf lmao ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
rtp I'm currently almost 300 pounds sob
why is WeHo so small lol

maybe it's the Trampoline Park she mentioned yesterday (dunno about dogs tho)

I mean she mentioned the kids being in the park before (remember her tale about Ella sitting in the park and saying "daddy broke my heart"). Dont think that either takes ownership here xD
omg RTP please, please with cherries on top make a cartoon of Alice and Emma at the Trampoline Park! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ohh how that middle class โ€˜my Rheumyโ€™ gets right on my working class, navel grazing tits. It like women who say โ€˜my gynaeโ€™, like the gynaecologist only roots around in their lady particulars and no one elseโ€™s. Just quit it! And how many consultants, Alice?
Not taking anything away from this post but babes โ€ฆ Lady particulars pmsl I call it โ€˜ my she shedโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s never been appreciated by the medical profession Iโ€™ve encountered ha ha

• Haha
Not taking anything away from this post but babes โ€ฆ Lady particulars pmsl I call it โ€˜ my she shedโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s never been appreciated by the medical profession Iโ€™ve encountered ha ha
Nearly choked on my Nobbly Bobbly then๐Ÿ˜†I nearly called my study shed my Lady Cave but my best mate said it was probably not a good idea, especially when I said it will be nice to invite people to come in. Sadly, she was right. She always is๐Ÿ˜†โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
oh I didnt know today was World MS Day lol

now it looks like a competition :ROFLMAO:

edit: oh boy, trigger warning for some of the videos

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The talk about weight and I still work in stones and pounds and feet and inches for height ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I do think half of it is mindset though. I've seen bigger people look fab and much better than skinny models for instance cause they dress for themselves and their shape. Whereas I would say Alice still dresses like she's a size 8 except she throws horse blankets, rugs from her hall and scarves galore over herself to try and hide it and fails.

My hearing snacks are going to be immense cause I WILL be good until then. And then I will Carb and wine it up in deference to the occasion.

The whole park thing is making me feel queasy. Not that the kids shouldn't experience a park or that, just that it's obvious what Alice is doing. She posts everything online, if this park is one she'd taken them and gone to before it'd be all over her Insta/twitter feed so....
Just hope Yo and ๐Ÿ have alerts.

As for all this fibro talk. I'm sorry but the only doctor Alice should be seeing is a head one. That may seem harsh and who am I to say she doesn't have all these illnesses but it's something new constantly, she backtracks and forgets and embelishes and sometimes is caught out in outright lies about it. Like the medication issue where she was prescribed two things that did the same thing. Or she said something was for pain when it isn't. So it just gets me being harsh.

So yeah.
Hurry up PRO hearing I need a wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nearly choked on my Nobbly Bobbly then๐Ÿ˜†I nearly called my study shed my Lady Cave but my best mate said it was probably not a good idea, especially when I said it will be nice to invite people to come in. Sadly, she was right. She always is๐Ÿ˜†โค
Nearly choked on feckin what ? Have we interrupted something ?!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿšฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah no! Scratch what I said! I am not a liar like ms Evans! I will NOT be good til the hearing, there's a whole longer than average bank holiday for her madges jubilee this weekend! 4 whole days! Schools off, street parties and all that jazz. I will be onnnnnn it ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.