Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well switch it off then for God’s sake! You have every reason in the world to do so and absolutely none to keep it on.
Go on Leon with your wirecutters. You’ll be doing her a favour on all fronts.
That’s funny because it was childbirth, ivf, then Australia, menopause, her mother dying, any number of made up bullshit things in the past.

Reactions: 21
That’s funny because it was childbirth, ivf, then Australia, menopause, her mother dying, any number of made up bullshit things in the past.
But it was the wifi, and you know, electricity n stuff, all along 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbh I still think it's coincidence with the DM article but maybe I'm just too nice

Well switch it off then for God’s sake! You have every reason in the world to do so and absolutely none to keep it on.
Go on Leon with your wirecutters. You’ll be doing her a favour on all fronts.
i get that this stuff can cause headaches but she really entered conspiracy theorist level today with this and the whole "the docs were all wrong" angle

anyway, looks like the park was a very short visit, she was back on IG over an hour ago (possibly still)

Screenshot_20220530-221714_Instagram.jpg

Alice crazy? I never...
Screenshot_20220530-222245_Instagram.jpg

if this is another self-diagnosis I'm going to lose my mind
Screenshot_20220530-222513_Instagram.jpg

leaving a few steps out of here eh
Screenshot_20220530-221828_Instagram.jpg

if she had "grieved" differently the kids wouldnt have had to stay 3 days at home, but it's not like anyone warned her
Screenshot_20220530-222024_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-222134_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-222347_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-222618_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-223604_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
oh I didnt know today was World MS Day lol

now it looks like a competition :ROFLMAO:

edit: oh boy, trigger warning for some of the videos
Seriously the most vulnerable we’ve yet to see her, I think. I struggle to post photos of my face smiling and this person is literally weeping on camera, like that takes so much inner acceptance and peace with one’s emotions as well as how others might perceive them. I’m shocked, sad, warm, and grateful. Also sweet that she ended the media stream with the movie she’s working on.

• Heart
  • Sad
tbh I still think it's coincidence with the DM article but maybe I'm just too nice

i get that this stuff can cause headaches but she really entered conspiracy theorist level today with this and the whole "the docs were all wrong" angle

anyway, looks like the park was a very short visit, she was back on IG over an hour ago (possibly still)

View attachment 1306510
Alice crazy? I never...
View attachment 1306515
View attachment 1306522
View attachment 1306533
View attachment 1306534
View attachment 1306535
View attachment 1306538
View attachment 1306539
View attachment 1306540
Grieving the loss of a husband!!! When parents have lost children this week and are actually GRIEVING… I include anyone whose lost a loved one and cares and loves !
You disgusting bint you’re a shitarse grifter who abuses your kids by keeping them from a loving parent and extended family … You will be judged one day you absolute cnut !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I will admit I’m nervous about DM picking up this latest post. Alice’s assholes are going to have a field day with her, at least the cruelest of them will.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I will admit I’m nervous about DM picking up this latest post. Alice’s assholes are going to have a field day with her, at least the cruelest of them.
Most definitely and Bianca must know that too. It makes her even braver doesn’t it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1306510
Alice crazy? I never...
View attachment 1306515
View attachment 1306522
View attachment 1306533
if she had "grieved" differently the kids wouldnt have had to stay 3 days at home, but it's not like anyone warned her
View attachment 1306534
View attachment 1306535
View attachment 1306538
View attachment 1306539
View attachment 1306540
She pisses me off so much with that ‘left me out of the blue one day and never spoke to me again’ narrative lie. He gave her over 4 months of a transition period ffs. Which was more than she deserved – he should have just gone there and then for all the good it did. But those 4 months must have been hell for him as he tried to do the right thing. He really is a decent man. And she is anything but.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtaf is all this Botox for TMJ talk. It’s inflammation in your joint and is fixed for about 6 months by inserting huge needles into your head near your ear and literally flushing all the inflammatory tit out of the joint.

Reactions: 4
this might be the best ice lolly name ever 🤣. Gutted we dont seem to have them in Ireland. might have to drive up to the North on a nobbly bobbly hunt for the occasion!
Don’t do it. That’s why I have 103 Mimsy kids!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now we see the real reason that Alice has spent the day posting about her never ending ailments. World MS day, she probably expected Bianca to post at some point and just had to get there first..........we see you Alice
Took the words out of my mouth she's so transparent, I bet she cheered when she saw kirsty youngs article on Fibromyalgia.
bleeping hell having a debilitating illness is not a competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
this might be the best ice lolly name ever 🤣. Gutted we dont seem to have them in Ireland. might have to drive up to the North on a nobbly bobbly hunt for the occasion!
I’m gonna use that phrase with da fella always 😂😂
Might have to drive up north on a nobbly bobbly hunt for the occasion ( his birthday) .. ps I won’t .. clues in the title .. might
😂😂😂🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the Majorie is she going to do to top this 😐
I can see her developing multiple personality disorder, like James McAvoys character in Split, and she'll have different clothes and voices for them all. Including a Bristol hard man persona 😏

• Haha

View attachment 1306510
Alice crazy? I never...
View attachment 1306515
View attachment 1306522
View attachment 1306533
View attachment 1306534
View attachment 1306535
View attachment 1306538
View attachment 1306539
View attachment 1306540
Alice reminds me of an alcoholic they can always find a reason to drink but not one to give up. Seemingly every medication available to mankind for Fibromyalgia is unsuitable for our Alice except alcohol 🤔
bleeping medical mystery innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What really? That's so weird, cause they have them in asda and I just assumed all asda's would have them! I know being in the Republic of Ireland is different in terms of not being in the "union" but you're just like (gestures futility) thereee across the water!
Madness.
Worth a trek though 🤣

I can see her developing multiple personality disorder, like James McAvoys character in Split, and she'll have different clothes and voices for them all. Including a Bristol hard man persona 😏
Well, does Marjorie count? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.