Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, those videos are hard to watch. Bianca is a brave and beautiful soul to put those out there. Haters are gonna hate, so stay strong Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh poor girl 😰
I wonder, that last slide but one… “How much can one human take?” … Could that have been just before the relapse that came before the request for a RO? Her hair looks similar to what it did then. And it really must have been one thing on top of another right then.

Shame on you Alice. Shame. This is how much of an advocate you are for women and for those truly suffering from debilitating illnesseses (not imagined or alcohol-induced like your own).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I am so glad for this forum, I am so glad for the people on here holding Alice in the contempt and accountability that she deserves for what she is putting Bianca through. I cannot watch the videos, I’m not emotionally ready to see another human in pain.
duck you Alice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am so glad for this forum, I am so glad for the people on here holding Alice in the contempt and accountability that she deserves for what she is putting Bianca through. I cannot watch the videos, I’m not emotionally ready to see another human in pain.
duck you Alice Evans.
Me too. You really opened my eyes. I wouldn’t have even known about Tattle if it hadn’t been for Alice directing me here in one of her rants. I started off feeling sorry for her. I had previously totally believed her Weinstein story. Now I know. And am really grateful to the Tattlers for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, endometriosis and ulcerative colitis, will someone hold my coat while I hit her with a brick?!😡Also they don’t prescribe gabapentin and lyrica(pregabalin) together as they are prescribed for the same thing. I didn’t get in with gabapentin so was put on lyrica. I’m sorry, I’m so angry.
I think we are all queuing up to hold your coat 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too. You really opened my eyes. I wouldn’t have even known about Tattle if it hadn’t been for Alice directing me here in one of her rants. I started off feeling sorry for her. I had previously totally believed her Weinstein story. Now I know. And am really grateful to the Tattlers for that.
Her weinstein story has changed 3 times to my knowledge. Depending on when and why she tells it.
It's galling.
That one really sticks in my craw.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I have a dodgy knee, self inflicted through weight gain during lockdown. Was feeling sorry for myself today. Seeing Bianca’s medical issues have made me give my head a wobble. Not an easy watch.

To all the people suffering with debilitating illnesses ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not taking anything away from this post but babes … Lady particulars pmsl I call it ‘ my she shed’ 😂 it’s never been appreciated by the medical profession I’ve encountered ha ha
Lady garden is much more classy dahling 💅 a shed sounds musty 🕸🦂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't watch all the videos either. It's hardcore. Glad B is in a better place now with a good man by her side.

So different from the whiny malingerer. Would you like some whine with that cheese mAlice?

Thread title suggestion

Alice may be off the wine but she's on the whine

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Now we see the real reason that Alice has spent the day posting about her never ending ailments. World MS day, she probably expected Bianca to post at some point and just had to get there first..........we see you Alice

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Hi Anne, could you please let Ioan know that I'd be happy for him see the girls now that's he's back? It's okay if Bianca is there, but I do think it's important for him to have some alone time with them first to reconnect. I won't get in the way. I could use the help while I move and create a new life for myself. I don't want them to lose out on having a loving father in their lives. I know from my own experience girls need their fathers. I'm sorry I insisted he see them at the house. I wish I'd handled things differently, but here we are. Please tell Ioan I'm sorry and I want things to change. I know the girls need to come first and I'm willing to try to make this all work.

Thank you,
Alice.

🙏🏻
Oh I so wish this would happen, for everyone’s sake

Reactions: 9
Someone fired up the Fibro team in anticipation of MS Day.

She really needs to give it a rest. The man has moved on. She is no longer playing the "he left me because I'm sick..." tune because no one believes that whine anymore. He is with someone with a life threatening illness, so now she is trying to claim that she has every ailment under the sun. This woman is exhausting.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.