Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleague has RA. She works full-time and has several children. She is on a lot of medication, including a monthly injection. We always know when her jab is due, she looks awful for the few days beforehand, we can tell that she's in pain.
She rarely misses a day at work, she never speaks about it, I only know because I asked one day if she was ok, she looked so poorly. She's just moved house, she helps to look after her parents and in-laws, she gets on with her life and she always looks amazing, she's clean, groomed and gorgeous.
She has numerous hospital and GP appointments, she also caught Covid last year, as did 3 of her children. She still came back to work as soon as she was able, because she is a grafter, who didn't want to let her patients and colleagues down.

If Alice really has RA, then I do feel sorry for her, it's an awful condition. But if she's just using it as an excuse to loaf around, then she's a scumbag. And while Covid is horrid, isn't lying around on the sofa feeling like death, Alice's normal state on most days?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Depending on how long Elsie has been away, and if she continues to test negative she should stay with the friends until Alice and Ella are negative rather than come back to the house

Reactions: 12
Alice occasionally claims to have besides fibro also Lupus, now she replaced it with RA. Funny that.

If she has RA I dont get how she regulary spend all day online. Most people with RA have severe pain on their hands/fingers

There are only two tests so it sounds like Elsie was already away staying with friends and now she has symptoms. Elsie might not be with Gloria, she was doing the pavement dance when she was waiting to be picked up by her friend Juliana, it could be one of Juliana's parents who is in remission
i dont know. she wouldnt show the negative test, right?

well, if Elsie was already away then it's good that she stays away. But not sure if that's the case?

Reactions: 11
How is it even possible for her to sink any lower? She keeps surprising me. Sending a covid child to a cancer patient, wtf Alice?

I guess she needed a dig at Ioan so much that she didn't think how it makes HER look.

Also, what does she mean that nobody wanted to isolate with the girl? Which one? The sick one?

Alice occasionally claims to have besides fibro also Lupus, now she replaced it with RA. Funny that.

If she has RA I dont get how she regulary spend all day online. Most people with RA have severe pain on their hands/fingers
Lupus? I thought it was Lyme Disease. Perhaps both, it's Alice.

Reactions: 15
Mmmm, so she now hates the house that means so much to her daughters. Interesting…View attachment 1249259
She can't keep her story straight. She starts the post by saying 'two runny-nosed girls slumped on a setee'. Then says Elsie is expected back tomorrow and is staying elsewhere.
Someone tells her to save her money and go to the grocery store to get frozen meals, someone else points out Alice can't go to the store, everyone has forgotten supermarkets deliver

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How is it even possible for her to sink any lower? She keeps surprising me. Sending a covid child to a cancer patient, wtf Alice?

I guess she needed a dig at Ioan so much that she didn't think how it makes HER look.

Also, what does she mean that nobody wanted to isolate with the girl? Which one? The sick one?

Lupus? I thought it was Lyme Disease. Perhaps both, it's Alice.
yeah I think she claimed both at some time point lol

it's funny how on that phoenix forum she moaned a few years ago that for years all doctors told her she is fine and in fact very healthy which also matched with her appearance (now it's suddenly 3-4 diseases, and she drinks!). Funny how her finally finding somebody who was willing to diagnose something on her happened to fall more or less on the same time as her whole well-being going down.

Often it's in the head or the glass. Her whole attitude to this is probably why Ioan couldnt "respect" it, while he can for BW

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
My colleague has RA. She works full-time and has several children. She is on a lot of medication, including a monthly injection. We always know when her jab is due, she looks awful for the few days beforehand, we can tell that she's in pain.
She rarely misses a day at work, she never speaks about it, I only know because I asked one day if she was ok, she looked so poorly. She's just moved house, she helps to look after her parents and in-laws, she gets on with her life and she always looks amazing, she's clean, groomed and gorgeous.
She has numerous hospital and GP appointments, she also caught Covid last year, as did 3 of her children. She still came back to work as soon as she was able, because she is a grafter, who didn't want to let her patients and colleagues down.

If Alice really has RA, then I do feel sorry for her, it's an awful condition. But if she's just using it as an excuse to loaf around, then she's a scumbag. And while Covid is horrid, isn't lying around on the sofa feeling like death, Alice's normal state on most days?
The only thing Alice has got is regrets plenty of them, she fills her glass with them. Has she got covid? Who knows but it's noted she never misses an opportunity to push the 'I'm a single parent' angle whilst silently taking pot shots at Ioan that he's notpulling his weight. Well Alice congratulations you got what you wished for, for Ioan to just go away and leave you all in peace. Funny when you finally get what you want it loses its shine eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yeah I think she claimed both at some time point lol

it's funny how on that phoenix forum she moaned a few years ago that for years all doctors told her she is fine and in fact very healthy which also matched with her appearance (now it's suddenly 3-4 diseases, and she drinks!). Funny how her finally finding somebody who was willing to diagnose something on her happened to fall more or less on the same time as her whole well-being going down.

Often it's in the head or the glass. Her whole attitude to this is probably why Ioan couldnt "respect" it, while he can for BW
I'm sure Ioan would respect her Lyme and Fibro and PA and RA and Lupus and soon to be Long Covid, if she had a doctor's note to prove any of them and her solution to her woes weren't SM and alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing Alice has got is regrets plenty of them, she fills her glass with them. Has she got covid? Who knows but it's noted she never misses an opportunity to push the 'I'm a single parent' angle whilst silently taking pot shots at Ioan that he's notpulling his weight. Well Alice congratulations you got what you wished for, for Ioan to just go away and leave you all in peace. Funny when you finally get what you want it loses its shine eh?
it's really funny tbh. Does anyone here seriously think that she would let Elsie stay with Ioan? She will first run through all options she has before even thinking about it. Demand that Bianca stays in an hotel if he really is the only option. And then she will still keep Elsie herself. As if she would miss a chance to point out how she is hard done by LOL

the only thing she may want is Ioan to come to the house (break his own TRO, so that she can use it against him, maybe also later claim that he was violent or tit like that) and play daddy that cooks and cares for them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
it's really funny tbh. Does anyone here seriously think that she would let Elsie stay with Ioan? She will first run through all options she has before even thinking about it. Demand that Bianca stays in an hotel if he really is the only option. And then she will still keep Elsie herself. As if she would miss a chance to point out how she is hard done by LOL

the only thing she may want is Ioan to come to the house (break his own TRO, so that she can use it against him, maybe also later claim that he was violent or tit like that) and play daddy that cooks and cares for them.
She would let Elsie and especially sick Ella stay with Ioan if covid was especially dangerous for MS sufferers.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The way she writes TRULY makes me think she didn’t actually want Elsie sometimes and it makes me so so sad. ☹💔 “If she comes back full of beans like she usually does…” sounds like she wrote it with a “😒” face. bleep.
I doubt she would have gone through 8 rounds of IVF if she hadn't wanted a second kid. I do think she wanted children, but for the wrong reasons: 1) for the adulation she thought motherhood would bring her, and 2) to sink her talons even deeper into Ioan, who probably wanted childen, as extra insurance so to speak that he never dreams of leaving. I think I read somewhere that the marriage was already in trouble about that time?

What struck me in this post was her basically hoping that Elsie gets sick with Covid, too ... "My thinking is that she'll test positive tomorrow. If she doesn't it will be hell! ... " Who wishes Covid on their kid just so they don't have to be bothered to care for her?! 🤬 As always, it sounds to me as if the children are more of a burden than a joy to Mother of the Year AE.

1651911336746.png
🤬
Speaking of talons, look at how she has hers embedded into his shoulder in this pic again. I bet he still had the imprints of her claws the next day.

As for her new malady (RA), I don't believe that any more than I believe the Fibro. She's a Grade A hypochondriac who uses her imagined illnesses for sympathy points and to avoid having to get out of bed to attend to her children, her housework, etc., let alone get a job. My mother was a hypochondriac, constantly self-diagnosing and running to the doctor, then ignoring their advice when they disagreed (they were all quacks, of course🥴). I loved my mom, but detest hypochondriacs who use illnesses like Fibro that are hard to diagnose and track, because it hurts people who really have these illnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
also why is she so keen to portray herself as useless? She moans about how high the orders for takeaway food are now: cook yourself as everyone with Covid does? Ask a friendly neighbor to drop off groceries or if they are absolutely amazing cooked food once? Both when I had Covid and when my neigbours/friends/sister's family had Covid we helped each other out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice slagging off the house she claims to love is a dig at Ioan and/or trying to put off prospective buyers

Reactions: 15
also why is she so keen to portray herself as useless? She moans about how high the orders for takeaway food are now: cook yourself as everyone with Covid does? Ask a friendly neighbor to drop off groceries or if they are absolutely amazing cooked food once? Both when I had Covid and when my neigbours/friends/sister's family had Covid we helped each other out.
Scrambled egg and toast is a good nutritious food and quicker than ordering a takeaway.
The fact is she likes bemoaning the fact that she's shouldering the whole child care package. It does not make you a Saint Alice, everyone knows your just a martyr by your own hands!

And her ‘friend’ Lady V making it all about herself and only adding a get well soon as an afterthought. Lol! She doesn’t attract very nice friends does she, our Alice?

Also no, she obviously has none of her made up, self-diagnosed illnesses. She’s permentently rough from drinking and on an alcohol-induced downer, that’s all. She might or might not have Covid but that’s hardly in the same ballpark.

Oh, and that annoying space she always misputs after a ( – lots of her sock supporters make the exact same mistake. Strange that 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
And her ‘friend’ Lady V making it all about herself and only adding a get well soon as an afterthought. Lol! She doesn’t attract very nice friends does she, our Alice?

Also no, she obviously has none of her made up, self-diagnosed illnesses. She’s permentently rough from drinking and on an alcohol-induced downer, that’s all. She might or might not have Covid but that’s hardly in the same ballpark.

Oh, and that annoying space she always misputs after a ( – lots of her sock supporters make the exact same mistake. Strange that 🤔
And the use of too many dots for ellipses 👍Really puts grit in my tit, that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait… has she drawn those lines on?? Wtf??

Here’s what you do Alice. You call the very healthy and alive other parent and let him look after his daughter you fucktrumpet cuntstick. Single mother my arse.
fucktrumpet cuntstick is brilliant. i have lately been going with “bitchbucket” and “skankpigeon.” i think you and i have a future collaboration in hallmark-card writing, start collecting ur swears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sounds to me like big E sits looking at an iPad the whole time so isn't much bother but little E is less screen addicted so actually needs some real life interaction hence the palming off onto others and the 'when I move I don't want an open plan space I want to be able to get away from the kids'
Nice, Alice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.