Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Ioan and Bianca are going to head to London for Sunday's Bafta's

Reactions: 10
I remember being a single mum, with so called "alimony" or spousal support, trying to go through further education as well as being in part time work.
I also remember being devastatingly heartbroken because I only had about £50 maximum I could afford spend for my children for Christmas, because I was at that time I didn't qualify for housing support or even educational grants for travel or maintainance. I was was on the breadline - devastated. Family obviously helped so my children didn't go without. But it didn't negate the feelings of guilt.

I seriously doubt that AE is in the position of juggling paying utilities and having to decide to buy one Barbie each for her daughter's at Christmas.

I don't think she will ever be in such a position.
Side note that I am so sorry you experienced such a difficult past but you are also absolutely incredible for managing the weight of that. I had to reread that twice, it shook me so much. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt she would have gone through 8 rounds of IVF if she hadn't wanted a second kid. I do think she wanted children, but for the wrong reasons: 1) for the adulation she thought motherhood would bring her, and 2) to sink her talons even deeper into Ioan, who probably wanted childen, as extra insurance so to speak that he never dreams of leaving. I think I read somewhere that the marriage was already in trouble about that time?

What struck me in this post was her basically hoping that Elsie gets sick with Covid, too ... "My thinking is that she'll test positive tomorrow. If she doesn't it will be hell! ... " Who wishes Covid on their kid just so they don't have to be bothered to care for her?! 🤬 As always, it sounds to me as if the children are more of a burden than a joy to Mother of the Year AE.

View attachment 1249328 🤬

Speaking of talons, look at how she has hers embedded into his shoulder in this pic again. I bet he still had the imprints of her claws the next day.

As for her new malady (RA), I don't believe that any more than I believe the Fibro. She's a Grade A hypochondriac who uses her imagined illnesses for sympathy points and to avoid having to get out of bed to attend to her children, her housework, etc., let alone get a job. My mother was a hypochondriac, constantly self-diagnosing and running to the doctor, then ignoring their advice when they disagreed (they were all quacks, of course🥴). I loved my mom, but detest hypochondriacs who use illnesses like Fibro that are hard to diagnose and track, because it hurts people who really have these illnesses.
I don't think she's a hypohondriac. They really believe they are sick and gain symptoms from that alone, it's in the psyche. I don't think she actually believes in her ilnesses in the same way. She has actual problems from alcohol and being stationary and from weight gain, and then she assigns herself a popular ilness to gain sympathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think this is a relatively new thing for her. Whilst her fashion choices aren’t for me - or never were - she did always look pretty immaculate, even in candids. JMO and all that.

Is he back? Genuine question.
One of the
I think this is a relatively new thing for her. Whilst her fashion choices aren’t for me - or never were - she did always look pretty immaculate, even in candids. JMO and all that.

Is he back? Genuine question.
One of the "ones" has defo been changed to a "two" why date them and name them two? I didn't with mine, cos I'm capable of remembering the date I caught covid, or just put a note in your calendar 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Attention seeking, I think she still thinks he's going to come running to her aid! Ain't gonna happen love!

This infuriates me! She’s lying through her veneers. Recently she said she had Psoriatic Arthritis which is potentially worse than but similar to RA. And now she has suddenly been diagnosed with RA? Spare us please, mAlice you lying drama Queen bleep! You’re just seeking sympathy and attention from Ioan and whomever else you can get it from. Immunocompromised? 😩😆 I highly doubt that! You would have been shouting it from the rooftops and posting all your blood tests, X-rays, and meds you were on, not to mention the high costs of those meds.
And why send Elsie away? To get Ioan’s attention? Because you’re too lazy to care for her? Because she’s not the golden child?
I hope you don’t have such a painful, expensive, life limiting disease. I actually do have one of the two mentioned above and it has been hell at times. So duck off, get in the bin with the rats (they probably don’t want you) and you disgust me beyond belief. One last thing. Didn’t you say Gloria’s cancer returned? But now she’s very recently in remission? Which is it? Regardless, it’s awful sending a sick child to stay with her on so many levels. 😡
I have Psoriatic Arthritis, I developed psoriasis at the age of about 11/12 and when I was around 34, I was told that I have it very mildly (PA). I'm now 43 (was my bday yesterday) and it I'd getting worse, but I don't need meds yet, I have it in left knee and hip. I have ulcerative colitis, which also inflames the joints! But luckily that has been in remission for years. She isn't going to get Psoriatic Arthritis, without psoriasis and I've not seen any evidence of her having that!
More lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😑😑🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One of the
One of the "ones" has defo been changed to a "two" why date them and name them two? I didn't with mine, cos I'm capable of remembering the date I caught covid, or just put a note in your calendar 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Attention seeking, I think she still thinks he's going to come running to her aid! Ain't gonna happen love!

I have Psoriatic Arthritis, I developed psoriasis at the age of about 11/12 and when I was around 34, I was told that I have it very mildly (PA). I'm now 43 (was my bday yesterday) and it I'd getting worse, but I don't need meds yet, I have it in left knee and hip. I have ulcerative colitis, which also inflames the joints! But luckily that has been in remission for years. She isn't going to get Psoriatic Arthritis, without psoriasis and I've not seen any evidence of her having that!
More lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😑😑🤣
probably dated for the isolation period I know several people who dated thiers for this reason.

Reactions: 5
except of buying groceries/cooking (that he cant drop anywhere close to the house due to the TRO) what would Ioan even be able to do? lol
View attachment 1249092View attachment 1249093View attachment 1249094
bleeping witch. Her lips must remain sealed! Funny how despite the TRO she still manages to get in regular digs about Yo.
She'll never take responsibility for her vile behaviour. 🤬
Bring on the PRO. Because if he doesn't push for one she won't stop. She's said before she is relentless & will not stop & that was to HW who she didn't even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt she would have gone through 8 rounds of IVF if she hadn't wanted a second kid. I do think she wanted children, but for the wrong reasons: 1) for the adulation she thought motherhood would bring her, and 2) to sink her talons even deeper into Ioan, who probably wanted childen, as extra insurance so to speak that he never dreams of leaving. I think I read somewhere that the marriage was already in trouble about that time?
She is reputed to have the affair/fling on the set of The Vampire Diaries after Ella. She allegedly wanted a divorce but Ioan wanted to save the marriage and he forgave her and they went ahead and had Elsie. That was the story trotted out a couple of times in comments on DM stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is reputed to have the affair/fling on the set of The Vampire Diaries after Ella. She allegedly wanted a divorce but Ioan wanted to save the marriage and he forgave her and they went ahead and had Elsie. That was the story trotted out a couple of times in comments on DM stories.
we obviously don't know if this is true (although the story about a affair at Vampire Diaries seems very likely, she pretty much gave it away in one of her cameos even), but having 8 attempts and getting into critical medical condition and your spouse begging you to stop screams of glue baby.

Which is odd if she wanted a divorce tbh, but maybe it's like it was this time and the one who allegedly threatens the divorce (march 2020 over him coming back when the pandemic broke out) is not the one who actually wants it.

Reactions: 11
Yup😂😂😂And how insulting to real RA sufferers. I do think Alice is one of those Top Trump illness players-‘my illness is worse than yours’type. My dear mum and her older sister used to play this game all the time!
Nail. On. Head! 👍 With Alice it relates to everything. It's sickening how she is trying to copy Bianca with her replies now by seeming to be caring & interested, but we 👀through her BS as Bianca is genuinely caring & kind, Alice can only pretend to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Little dig there!

probably dated for the isolation period I know several people who dated thiers for this reason.
That's a fair enough point tbh. I'm in the UK (not sure where you are based) and we have an app that you register your test results on and it gives you a countdown timer for your isolation period. Saying that its not mandatory to isolate in England (not sure about the rest of the UK) if you catch covid anymore x

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Little dig there!

That's a fair enough point tbh. I'm in the UK (not sure where you are based) and we have an app that you register your test results on and it gives you a countdown timer for your isolation period. Saying that its not mandatory to isolate in England (not sure about the rest of the UK) if you catch covid anymore x
I used the nhs count down app when I had covid last month, I was lucky enough to get the antiviral medicine and mine was extremely mild. We chose to isolate myself and husband I couldn't knowingly expose anyone to this virus. My first meal out after shielding for so long and it got me 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Ioan and Bianca are going to head to London for Sunday's Bafta's
to be fair as silly as I found the idea that they would have attended the movie Bafta's a few weeks ago I say the TV Bafta's are not that unlikely. He has been succesfully on UK TV recently, that series is now a huge hit on Netflix (top 10 in the UK for the past 10 days) and he has a series upcoming that will be on ITV in a few months and one of the first new series for their new streaming service.

(also given that Lorraine Kelly attends he could have a word with her LOL)

Having said that there is not much point to speculate given that there is no sign of them being in London (although they are bound to be in order to return to LA) nor is he mentioned in any presenter lists etc. :p

Reactions: 9
Little dig there!
Covid fog is a smog in this one. Or, more likely, she’s still drinking heavily even when taking paracetamol based OTCs for the Covid symptoms. To think this is the woman who publicly shamed little Elsie for her reading. My god Alice, it’s only the easiest, simplest word. N. O. Hardly the spelling bee is it now? You numpty.

I came on to apologise for my language but it appears (most of) you liked it 😂
Regardless of my feelings toward Alice, I wish the girls a speedy recovery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She lets a kid with symptoms stay with someone else? uhhhhhhhh
View attachment 1248917
View attachment 1248918
Since when has nAlice had rheumatoid arthritis? (Post-operation paranoia - I've just had surgery on my lower spine and a, NOT recovering well, hence being so silent of late - I'm sure I mentioned I've been recently diagnosed with arthritis. Is nAlice tattle-shopping for new imaginary maladies that others actually experience?)
The repetitive mention of single parenthood is so thinly disguised as a dig at IG that it is below contempt. nAlice could have shared the Covid burden quite easily, had she not been alientating the father of her daughters. She is not a single parent. She is a woman who has deliberately sabotaged her children's relationship for revenge.
On the whole, I support women. I don't join in this site's certainty that Amber Heard is a she-demon based on Johnny Depp's one sided and inflammatory testimony. I support Meghan Markle due to the relentlessly negative, psychologically damaging and racist press smear that has been revealed in Tina Brown's latest book (one that is still highly favourable to the Royal Family). I think that so much of the world has been conditioned to see the male perspective alone. But when it comes to nAlice, I get the chills. Her utter cruelty, narcissistic instability and rage make her a woman I am surprised that anyone can support. I presume that the recently-recovered cancer survivor is Gloria: what a gift to give an ill 'friend', a child with Covid. (Gloria needs care and rest, rather than babysitting duties.) I don't like to say that people are beyond redemption, but nAlice is. She is a narcissist, a grievance collector, and a liar. Heaven help her: no-one else shall.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And her ‘friend’ Lady V making it all about herself and only adding a get well soon as an afterthought. Lol! She doesn’t attract very nice friends does she, our Alice?

Also no, she obviously has none of her made up, self-diagnosed illnesses. She’s permentently rough from drinking and on an alcohol-induced downer, that’s all. She might or might not have Covid but that’s hardly in the same ballpark.

Oh, and that annoying space she always misputs after a ( – lots of her sock supporters make the exact same mistake. Strange that 🤔
You noticed that too? Well done! 🤭

Reactions: 8
Since when has nAlice had rheumatoid arthritis? (Post-operation paranoia - I've just had surgery on my lower spine and a, NOT recovering well, hence being so silent of late - I'm sure I mentioned I've been recently diagnosed with arthritis. Is nAlice tattle-shopping for new imaginary maladies that others actually experience?)
The repetitive mention of single parenthood is so thinly disguised as a dig at IG that it is below contempt. nAlice could have shared the Covid burden quite easily, had she not been alientating the father of her daughters. She is not a single parent. She is a woman who has deliberately sabotaged her children's relationship for revenge.
On the whole, I support women. I don't join in this site's certainty that Amber Heard is a she-demon based on Johnny Depp's one sided and inflammatory testimony. I support Meghan Markle due to the relentlessly negative, psychologically damaging and racist press smear that has been revealed in Tina Brown's latest book (one that is still highly favourable to the Royal Family). I think that so much of the world has been conditioned to see the male perspective alone. But when it comes to nAlice, I get the chills. Her utter cruelty, narcissistic instability and rage make her a woman I am surprised that anyone can support. I presume that the recently-recovered cancer survivor is Gloria: what a gift to give an ill 'friend', a child with Covid. (Gloria needs care and rest, rather than babysitting duties.) I don't like to say that people are beyond redemption, but nAlice is. She is a narcissist, a grievance collector, and a liar. Heaven help her: no-one else shall.
I'm so sorry your recovery isn't going well. 😞 I hope you can get all the necessary help needed to get you on the road to a full recovery & send warm wishes your way for better pain free days ahead. 🌺

She is shameless & jumps on any bandwagon she finds to get attention & sympathy for her supposed ailments but in doing so she makes a complete mockery of those who are genuinely suffering. 🤬

I'm also sorry about your recent diagnosis of arthritis & hope you get the meds needed to help as much as possible?
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Funny how her finally finding somebody who was willing to diagnose something on her happened to fall more or less on the same time as her whole well-being going down
Who diagnosed her? Imo, she google diagnosed herself. I also think she is in some bizarre competition with BW.

AE: the bogan has MS! So what! I have rheumatoid arthritis, lyme disease, fibro and now covid. 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻

If it's a victim competition, mAlice has to be the winner. RA = real hole.

Also poor Gloria. I doubt she felt able to say no to mAlice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.