Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 was she trying to change 2021 to 2022?? And why those lines looks like they’ve been done with a marker pen?
Nah she just has a tenuous grip on reality. Prob forgets what year it is. That happens if you don't go out and mix with other humans for a while.

Reactions: 13
not sure what she is on about the 2nd daughter: if she has a runny nose and sore throat and her other two housemates have Covid she likely has Covid herself and should not isolate with healthy people. I got tested positive a whole week after my boyfriend despite largely isolating already and was then within 4 days negative again lol.

PS: Hopefully they get over this well. I had it months ago and still feel like tit.

ETA: btw she liked this, I can't tell if they mean Covid or Ioan lol
EIbQgWX.png

also she slightly edited her post I noticed
RUwHym7.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She lets a kid with symptoms stay with someone else? uhhhhhhhh
Screenshot_20220507-013427_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-013514_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
not sure what she is on about the 2nd daughter: if she has a runny nose and sore throat and her other two housemates have Covid she likely has Covid herself and should not isolate with healthy people. I got tested positive a whole week after my boyfriend despite largely isolating already and was then within 4 days negative again lol.

PS: Hopefully they get over this well. I had it months ago and still feel like tit.

View attachment 1248906
View attachment 1248907
Gosh, I didn't realise that Alice is a "single parent". It's not like she ever mentions it 🙄
Never mind Alice, when your ex gets his day in court, you'll be able to look forward to spending at least 50% of your time all alone in your "own space" 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she asked Gloria to look after her child? Yikes! That’s a huge risk for her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
RA (?!) and fibro are worse than cancer. Get in the bleeping bin. No one should be sending a symptomatic child to live with someone else immuno-compromised!
Now I’m three sharp ones in, I may regret this comment.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
🤔 was she trying to change 2021 to 2022?? And why those lines looks like they’ve been done with a marker pen?
I call EBay purchase. She went online and bought some used test strips and added her name. She should have waited until a week before moving date. That would have given here a few more months in her forever home. Now she's gone jumped the gun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait… has she drawn those lines on?? Wtf??

Here’s what you do Alice. You call the very healthy and alive other parent and let him look after his daughter you fucktrumpet cuntstick. Single mother my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ella's looks 100 % genuine. Hers looks very suspicious tbh lol (way too solid line and on the edge there is a dot that you would get from poorly drawing it on) - but might be just the photograph taken in an unfortunate angle lol

Gosh, I didn't realise that Alice is a "single parent". It's not like she ever mentions it 🙄
Never mind Alice, when your ex gets his day in court, you'll be able to look forward to spending at least 50% of your time all alone in your "own space" 👍😁
at least she now apparently can't wait to leave the house #progress

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1248906
View attachment 1248907
So, she shouldn't sending her non Covid +ve child to stay with anyone, God forbid an immuno-compromised cancer recovering person! How selfish.
Poor Gloria 😓
Her second child, out of a family of 3 - two who have already tested +ve, should be ok to stay within the family home. Most children seem to have a mild infection of Covid 19.

If 2 out of 3 in the family are already +ve, there is already a greater chance that the third is exposed and infected - you don't send them out to another household to spread the virus.

The advice was that household contacts remain in the household Nd take LFT/PCR tests.
I repeat, you don't send them out to another household, especially one where there is someone who may be immuno-compromised!

This woman continually shows herself to be not quite as intellectual and moral as she tries to portray.

Reactions: 27

Here’s what you do Alice. You call the very healthy and alive other parent and let him look after his daughter you fucktrumpet cuntstick. Single mother my arse.
Exactly but she loves the attention & drama of how she's struggling, blah blah blah BS. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
BIB made me 🤣
I'm also doubting she has it. A handy excuse to drag out doing whatever she's supposed to do - like financials, looking for a new home & getting a bleeping job. If one of the girls has it to then send her to Gloria, what a POS. Not that there was any doubt she's a POS.
So now along with her undiagnosed Fibromyalgia (& I'm not making light of those who genuinely have it) she now has RA? That's a new one.
Liabetes more like. FFS.

@AllDogsGoToHeaven - love your username! 🐶💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What? Is this actual thing to hide the cat's arse?!

Well, I have to say I was so intrigued that I did an amazon search (yes, when I put in twinkle tush, it automatically filled in cat jewel 🤷‍♀️) but there was nothing in the limited search results that looked like that ! Only adult colouring books (?wtf) and other oddities but not actual cat anus jewels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What 's so gross about her isn't the clumpy make-up (this can happen after hours of wearing, but remove it asap) or the brown tongue (coffee or other stuff can cause it for a short while, wash it off) or what have you, it's the fact that she poses photos of her with that, as if that isn't a problem to be fixed, but her general state of being. Alice, no, go clean yourself!

It's such an odd contrast to what we know of Ioan. I might not like his over-grooming but dude certainly takes good care of himself. Plus Alice complained he was a neat freak and Bianca kinda confirmed it (but to her it was positive, not negative as for Alice).

Is this thing relatively recent with Alice? The last couple of years and it helped give him the ick? Or was she messy from the start and he cared less because he drank so much? Really, how could these two function together?
I think this is a relatively new thing for her. Whilst her fashion choices aren’t for me - or never were - she did always look pretty immaculate, even in candids. JMO and all that.

Is he back? Genuine question.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.