Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To call herself a single mother is an insult to all the women who genuinely are. 🤬
I remember being a single mum, with so called "alimony" or spousal support, trying to go through further education as well as being in part time work.
I also remember being devastatingly heartbroken because I only had about £50 maximum I could afford spend for my children for Christmas, because I was at that time I didn't qualify for housing support or even educational grants for travel or maintainance. I was was on the breadline - devastated. Family obviously helped so my children didn't go without. But it didn't negate the feelings of guilt.

I seriously doubt that AE is in the position of juggling paying utilities and having to decide to buy one Barbie each for her daughter's at Christmas.

I don't think she will ever be in such a position.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
BIB - agree very much. Young, she would have been an entertaining acquaintance. Older, she's just crazy.

BIB - also agree, in my experience.

Personal hygiene does go south very quickly in depression. In my case, its brushing teeth first and showering if it gets worse. I use a few things now as indicators of my mental health. As soon as they start happening I take action.
Nightclothes - not so much. I can happily wear them half the day if I'm not going out anywhere. I NEVER wear nightclothes out though.
It also goes South in alcoholism and/or any substance abuse. Btw, I don’t fault people with addictions because they can’t help it. I fault people who are mean, nasty pieces of shite, like mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure there is any proof AE is depressed. She is angry and bitter for sure. None of us are able to diagnose them. Just speculation based on him looking miserable and drained in photos.

I'm glad IG looks happy now. It's a far cry from how worried he looked before the TRO kicked in. Every night there was a new onslaught from AE. It was exhausting just reading it.
If IG doesn't make the TRO a PRO, he and Bianca or whoever he ends up with, will never know one peaceful day as long as Alice is alive. She has declared her life’s work is to make him as miserable as she is. I hope he stays strong and doesn't cave to any of her outrageous demands, keep to the prenup, make Alice have to get off her oversized keester and get a job.

• Heart
RA (?!) and fibro are worse than cancer. Get in the bleeping bin. No one should be sending a symptomatic child to live with someone else immuno-compromised!
Now I’m three sharp ones in, I may regret this comment.
What is RA?

Reactions: 5
What is RA?
RA = rheumatoid arthritis

"A chronic inflammatory disease that affects the joints. This results in painful joints, swelling and stiffness in the joints."
"Rheumatoid arthritis, or RA, is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease, which means that your immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body. RA mainly attacks the joints, usually many joints at once."
(copied from 2 online sources)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"RA and fibro"? Is the RA a new thing? And has she dumped one of her potentially covid-riddled kids onto poor Gloria? Ffs, she's a real piece of work, isn't she?
I call baloney on the RA diagnosis. If she truly had rheumatoid arthritis, she would be on heavy-duty immune-suppressant medication and seeing a rheumatologist regularly. RA does real damage to your body, and knowing her, she wouldn’t be able to shut up about it. And with RA, Covid would be a real threat—calling for extra precautions. She’s been way too cavalier in her attitude and actions and as some have wonderfully said before, she can get in the bin.

• Heart
All kidding aside, I surely don't wish Covid on a single soul and if Alice and the girls have it I hope they recover quickly and without any long term issues. I lost a friend to Covid early in the pandemic. Thankfully, the vaccines are doing their jobs and saving our lives. 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I call baloney on the RA diagnosis. If she truly had rheumatoid arthritis, she would be on heavy-duty immune-suppressant medication and seeing a rheumatologist regularly. RA does real damage to your body, and knowing her, she wouldn’t be able to shut up about it. And with RA, Covid would be a real threat—calling for extra precautions. She’s been way too cavalier in her attitude and actions and as some have wonderfully said before, she can get in the bin.
This infuriates me! She’s lying through her veneers. Recently she said she had Psoriatic Arthritis which is potentially worse than but similar to RA. And now she has suddenly been diagnosed with RA? Spare us please, mAlice you lying drama Queen bleep! You’re just seeking sympathy and attention from Ioan and whomever else you can get it from. Immunocompromised? 😩😆 I highly doubt that! You would have been shouting it from the rooftops and posting all your blood tests, X-rays, and meds you were on, not to mention the high costs of those meds.
And why send Elsie away? To get Ioan’s attention? Because you’re too lazy to care for her? Because she’s not the golden child?
I hope you don’t have such a painful, expensive, life limiting disease. I actually do have one of the two mentioned above and it has been hell at times. So duck off, get in the bin with the rats (they probably don’t want you) and you disgust me beyond belief. One last thing. Didn’t you say Gloria’s cancer returned? But now she’s very recently in remission? Which is it? Regardless, it’s awful sending a sick child to stay with her on so many levels. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Interesting that the street sign is Albert Square - London Borough of Walford as in the fictitious setting of "Eastenders"
Elstree film Studios? :unsure:
Very well spotted! I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his gorgeous genuine smile. Gave my heart a little lift it did. And I’m not a fan, per se, but if he keeps smiling like this I will fast become one😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
except of buying groceries/cooking (that he cant drop anywhere close to the house due to the TRO) what would Ioan even be able to do? lol
Screenshot_20220507-062821_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-062737_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-062644_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is RA?
I have fibromyalgia and in no way is it worse than cancer. Don’t get me wrong, some days I feel like death especially if my endometriosis is beating me, but at least I don’t have the fear of death! And when was Alice diagnosed with RA??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m highly doubt Alice is immunocompromised. She would have to be taking systemic corticosteroids. I don’t buy this narrative at all. Bianca yes highly immunocompromised Especially when she was on IV steroids. Alice not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait… has she drawn those lines on?? Wtf??

Here’s what you do Alice. You call the very healthy and alive other parent and let him look after his daughter you fucktrumpet cuntstick. Single mother my arse.
‘Fucktrumpet cuntstick’😂😂😂must shoehorn this into conversation today😂👍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She lets a kid with symptoms stay with someone else? uhhhhhhhh
View attachment 1248917
View attachment 1248918
There are only two tests so it sounds like Elsie was already away staying with friends and now she has symptoms. Elsie might not be with Gloria, she was doing the pavement dance when she was waiting to be picked up by her friend Juliana, it could be one of Juliana's parents who is in remission

Reactions: 7
"RA and fibro"? Is the RA a new thing? And has she dumped one of her potentially covid-riddled kids onto poor Gloria? Ffs, she's a real piece of work, isn't she?
She is not immune compromised!! It's the old poor me again.

RA = rheumatoid arthritis

"A chronic inflammatory disease that affects the joints. This results in painful joints, swelling and stiffness in the joints."
"Rheumatoid arthritis, or RA, is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease, which means that your immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body. RA mainly attacks the joints, usually many joints at once."
(copied from 2 online sources)
It gives you special powers to jump off coffee tables, chairs and skip. Alice your a lying trout the only thing wrong with you is your bone idle. RA my arse 🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is not immune compromised!! It's the old poor me again.

It gives you special powers to jump off coffee tables, chairs and skip. Alice your a lying trout the only thing wrong with you is your bone idle. RA my arse 🤣🤣🤣🙄
Yup😂😂😂And how insulting to real RA sufferers. I do think Alice is one of those Top Trump illness players-‘my illness is worse than yours’type. My dear mum and her older sister used to play this game all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.