Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry your recovery isn't going well. 😞 I hope you can get all the necessary help needed to get you on the road to a full recovery & send warm wishes your way for better pain free days ahead. 🌺

She is shameless & jumps on any bandwagon she finds to get attention & sympathy for her supposed ailments but in doing so she makes a complete mockery of those who are genuinely suffering. 🤬

I'm also sorry about your recent diagnosis of arthritis & hope you get the meds needed to help as much as possible?
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx
Bless you, @JW. I've had a bad back for 20+ years - exacerbated when my narc ex jumped up and down on it (at 17 stone, the effect was quite drastic, as you can imagine) - and other interventions have been tried. None has been successful before, so I've been living on dihydrocodeine and pilates; I work out six days a week,if the ME/CFS allows. The arthritis is a bit of a shock, TBH. I went to the GP in a last ditch attempt to see if there were anything substantially wrong that could be fixed, rather than the endless fatigue and malaise of ME. I don't want to be permanently ill and tired; it's desperately dull. My GP did a load of blood tests and discovered the arthritis quite by accident. But it makes the constant pain in hands/wrists make sense. He hasn't discussed meds yet: I'm pretty loath to go on steriods, so will have to speak to him re: other ways of managing it.
Am dosed up to the eyeballs right now as my back is excruciating. But hope I'll be a lot better in a week and can just forget about my body: how lovely that would be!
Thank you so much for your good wishes. You're such a fount of support and kindness. Really lovely. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
AE: the bogan has MS! So what! I have rheumatoid arthritis, lyme disease, fibro and now covid
I think you're right and we're seeing disease one upsmanship. The remarkable thing is that the person with the actual disease is quite upbeat about life, and the one with the mystery ailments is a real Bitter Beulah.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I doubt she would have gone through 8 rounds of IVF if she hadn't wanted a second kid. I do think she wanted children, but for the wrong reasons: 1) for the adulation she thought motherhood would bring her, and 2) to sink her talons even deeper into Ioan, who probably wanted childen, as extra insurance so to speak that he never dreams of leaving. I think I read somewhere that the marriage was already in trouble about that time?

What struck me in this post was her basically hoping that Elsie gets sick with Covid, too ... "My thinking is that she'll test positive tomorrow. If she doesn't it will be hell! ... " Who wishes Covid on their kid just so they don't have to be bothered to care for her?! 🤬 As always, it sounds to me as if the children are more of a burden than a joy to Mother of the Year AE.

View attachment 1249328 🤬

Speaking of talons, look at how she has hers embedded into his shoulder in this pic again. I bet he still had the imprints of her claws the next day.

As for her new malady (RA), I don't believe that any more than I believe the Fibro. She's a Grade A hypochondriac who uses her imagined illnesses for sympathy points and to avoid having to get out of bed to attend to her children, her housework, etc., let alone get a job. My mother was a hypochondriac, constantly self-diagnosing and running to the doctor, then ignoring their advice when they disagreed (they were all quacks, of course🥴). I loved my mom, but detest hypochondriacs who use illnesses like Fibro that are hard to diagnose and track, because it hurts people who really have these illnesses.
I doubt she would have gone through 8 rounds of IVF if she hadn't wanted a second kid. I do think she wanted children, but for the wrong reasons: 1) for the adulation she thought motherhood would bring her, and 2) to sink her talons even deeper into Ioan, who probably wanted childen, as extra insurance so to speak that he never dreams of leaving. I think I read somewhere that the marriage was already in trouble about that time?

What struck me in this post was her basically hoping that Elsie gets sick with Covid, too ... "My thinking is that she'll test positive tomorrow. If she doesn't it will be hell! ... " Who wishes Covid on their kid just so they don't have to be bothered to care for her?! 🤬 As always, it sounds to me as if the children are more of a burden than a joy to Mother of the Year AE.

View attachment 1249328 🤬

Speaking of talons, look at how she has hers embedded into his shoulder in this pic again. I bet he still had the imprints of her claws the next day.

As for her new malady (RA), I don't believe that any more than I believe the Fibro. She's a Grade A hypochondriac who uses her imagined illnesses for sympathy points and to avoid having to get out of bed to attend to her children, her housework, etc., let alone get a job. My mother was a hypochondriac, constantly self-diagnosing and running to the doctor, then ignoring their advice when they disagreed (they were all quacks, of course🥴). I loved my mom, but detest hypochondriacs who use illnesses like Fibro that are hard to diagnose and track, because it hurts people who really have these illnesses.
I’m always a bit embarrassed to say I have fibromyalgia because of the stigma attached caused by people exactly like this😔My mum was a terrible hypochondriac (she never claimed fibro though as she wouldn’t have been able to pronounce it properly-Queen of the pissmounouciation, my mum😆❤)I found out after her death that she had ‘panic disorder’. Her childhood was quite awful and I believe that my mum had worked out that illness would stop her parents arguing-which it did for the duration of the illness. Maybe Alice is using illness in a similar way? I definitely see her using ‘brain fog’ later down the litigation road as an excuse for some of her more concerning Insta videos.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bless you, @JW. I've had a bad back for 20+ years - exacerbated when my narc ex jumped up and down on it (at 17 stone, the effect was quite drastic, as you can imagine) - and other interventions have been tried. None has been successful before, so I've been living on dihydrocodeine and pilates; I work out six days a week,if the ME/CFS allows. The arthritis is a bit of a shock, TBH. I went to the GP in a last ditch attempt to see if there were anything substantially wrong that could be fixed, rather than the endless fatigue and malaise of ME. I don't want to be permanently ill and tired; it's desperately dull. My GP did a load of blood tests and discovered the arthritis quite by accident. But it makes the constant pain in hands/wrists make sense. He hasn't discussed meds yet: I'm pretty loath to go on steriods, so will have to speak to him re: other ways of managing it.
Am dosed up to the eyeballs right now as my back is excruciating. But hope I'll be a lot better in a week and can just forget about my body: how lovely that would be!
Thank you so much for your good wishes. You're such a fount of support and kindness. Really lovely. xx
BIB - reading that shocked me at the sheer cruelty & I truly hope karma comes knocking for that evil worthless waste of oxygen. 🤬
I understand how ME/CFS affects you as I have a dear friend who suffers from them & Fibro. You're an inspiration to me, to others here & to all those you help in RL as despite everything you have been through you have so much compassion, kindness & wisdom. 🥰
I so hope you can receive help in managing your recovery & also the arthritis. 🙏
My love & warm hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, the disease competing is really gross. I shouldn’t even call it “competing” like Bianca hasn’t participated in it at all; Alice is the only one sorting thru her medical filing cabinet for an ailment that’ll win her some attention and sympathy.

Tbh I still don’t believe she has much of what she claims she has, but I won’t delve further into that because I understand that some do believe her and I’m not attempting to start a disagreement over whether or not we should believe ailing people (tho I reside in the camp of being entitled to disbelieve you when you firmly establish that you are incapable of telling the truth in any other life context).

Anyway, yeah, this isn’t a game. Some people suffer HARDCORE with these illnesses, and even if she actually has them, I find it morally reprehensible and somewhat sus that she’s disclosing her having them and focusing everyone’s attention on them RIGHT NOW, of all times. She’s devastatingly addicted to attention, and I reckon those are the worst, most self-centered kinds of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you're right and we're seeing disease one upsmanship. The remarkable thing is that the person with the actual disease is quite upbeat about life, and the one with the mystery ailments is a real Bitter Beulah.
I knew AE would soon get covid. She was complaining recently about getting a negative test. Also, I would put money on this turning into "long covid". 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She set this up about a month ago with the post about the negative covid tests. I smell shite…

Reactions: 25
…for two weeks, then two summer courses, but one is a weekly journalling class until July (yay!) and the other lasts only five days.

Should I finally watch Forever, you think? I have the DVD set, I was gonna read the book first but I just can’t wait.

Or Liar?

Or Harrow?

How would I get the latter two in America? Should I watch in a specific order? Lay it on me. (Except salad cream guy. I don’t want any of that laid on me.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
…for two weeks, then two summer courses, but one is a weekly journalling class until July (yay!) and the other lasts only five days.

Should I finally watch Forever, you think? I have the DVD set, I was gonna read the book first but I just can’t wait.

Or Liar?

Or Harrow?

How would I get the latter two in America? Should I watch in a specific order? Lay it on me. (Except salad cream guy. I don’t want any of that laid on me.)
Liar for me was one of those shows I had to binge all the way through, it was so suspenseful at first. I wasn’t as into Harrow initially and watched shows intermittently but it picked up my interest and got better midway through 1st season . I still watch that one when I am not binging something else (very obsessive with shows so streaming is a gift to me!).
Also AE is absolutely nutters sending her child to someone with cancer when she most likely has Covid even if testing negative. And to also complain about her coming back is so Malice. Agree with all those saying this will be long covid added to her list of ailments!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's actually remarkable that she got Covid. Given that she appears to not leave the house much the only realistic way for her to get it was always the kids. And it's statistically really hard to catch it from kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m always a bit embarrassed to say I have fibromyalgia because of the stigma attached caused by people exactly like this😔My mum was a terrible hypochondriac (she never claimed fibro though as she wouldn’t have been able to pronounce it properly-Queen of the pissmounouciation, my mum😆❤)I found out after her death that she had ‘panic disorder’. Her childhood was quite awful and I believe that my mum had worked out that illness would stop her parents arguing-which it did for the duration of the illness. Maybe Alice is using illness in a similar way? I definitely see her using ‘brain fog’ later down the litigation road as an excuse for some of her more concerning Insta videos.
BIB - this is one of just many reasons Alice makes me so angry. It's easy for me to say please don't be embarrassed but I know what you have to deal with as I have a dear friend with Fibro/ME/CFS & sadly even some Doctors still remain ignorant, biased & scathing in their disbelief of those genuinely suffering which is a bleeping disgrace. All the best to you. ❤ xxx

Alice is the worst kind of leech, a serial 'victim' so competitive she seems to grab onto anything she thinks will gain her more attention & sympathy, including illnesses, as she must always be the centre of attention. Yeah, she will claim 'brain fog' or anything else she can think of as an excuse as she'll never do any self reflection on herself.

Or Liar?

Or Harrow?

Maybe see how your time goes? Harrow is 10 episodes per season. Forever just 22 episodes. Liar two seasons x 6 episodes each.
I binge watched Harrow & am working my way through Forever, trying to save it as there was only one season.
I enjoyed Harrow, (tho' I preferred seasons 1 & 2) am enjoying Forever but Liar is IMO a stand out, so different & tho' it's a dark potentially triggering subject he was excellent in this, playing against type & gave an amazing performance. I binge watched this too, lol!
Also, if you can try watching his film Another Life (2001) it's a true crime story & I thought he was really good in it as I did Warriors (1999) that's also recommended. Try Amazon for Liar. Hope you can get to see these & enjoy! I know you will! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
BIB - this is one of just many reasons Alice makes me so angry. It's easy for me to say please don't be embarrassed but I know what you have to deal with as I have a dear friend with Fibro/ME/CFS & sadly even some Doctors still remain ignorant, biased & scathing in their disbelief of those genuinely suffering which is a bleeping disgrace. All the best to you. ❤ xxx

Alice is the worst kind of leech, a serial 'victim' so competitive she seems to grab onto anything she thinks will gain her more attention & sympathy, including illnesses, as she must always be the centre of attention. Yeah, she will claim 'brain fog' or anything else she can think of as an excuse as she'll never do any self reflection on herself.
Aww, thank you for your kind words❤I have to thank you all on these Alice threads-reading them for the last two months has seriously helped me get through my latest flare a little easier. I have genuinely laughed out loud and felt the love. This has shocked me and I feel a little let down. I came here expecting a vicious den of lies and lowlifes-again lies from Alice😂But I’m so glad she’s a grade A bullshitter because I would never have found Tattle😀❤So damn addictive and I too have bought frozen roast potatoes to save time so I can catch up on all the past threads😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds to me like big E sits looking at an iPad the whole time so isn't much bother but little E is less screen addicted so actually needs some real life interaction hence the palming off onto others and the 'when I move I don't want an open plan space I want to be able to get away from the kids'
Nice, Alice.
She tweeted that Ioan was more hands-on with the girls, while she was the 'peacemaker' 😂 She had Gloria up until recently and Gloria would be the one taking the girls to the park and supervising playdates. Gloria has gone, Ioan is not coming back and for the first time since she had the girls, she is the one having to do the leg work, and the cooking. There is a big age gap between Ella and Elsie, Ella probably isn't interested in playing with Elsie at this stage so it is down to Alice, no wonder she is being palmed off with friends and the Deliveroo is through the roof. 53, menopausal, and hungover is not a good fit with 8 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I knew AE would soon get covid. She was complaining recently about getting a negative test. Also, I would put money on this turning into "long covid". 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻 🎻
And of course it would make it impossible for her to then house hunt, get a job & move out. 👀 She's as transparent as glass. :rolleyes:
The fact she's had over a year will be put down to her shock at him leaving escaping her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I fixed her bio

Single SAH Mom to Ella ( 12) Elsie (8), and Emma (12, dog years), who relies on the STBX to pay all the bills even though he isn't allowed to see the children. Currently "gagged" on SM due to restraining order. Still get the digs in though about STBX by playing the victim card. PS buy my cameos so I can feed the poor children. Cameos may not always be delivered.

You're welcome mAlice! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Or Liar?

Or Harrow?

Congratulations on finishing the semester!

Harrow is available on Hulu.
Liar is on AMC+ or Sundance Now
Solomon & Gaenor is on Amazon Prime.

Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
RA = Rat Arseditis.
To go with the Winomyalgia.

She also has Lie-me disease.
And Loopyus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Neber
[/QUO
Never be embarrassed of an illness, my neighbour has fibro and I see how bad she is at times and it's nothing to be ashamed of! ❤
Hahah! Mi
I fixed her bio

Single SAH Mom to Ella ( 12) Elsie (8), and Emma (12, dog years), who relies on the STBX to pay all the bills even though he isn't allowed to see the children. Currently "gagged" on SM due to restraining order. Still get the digs in though about STBX by playing the victim card. PS buy my cameos so I can feed the poor children. Cameos may not always be delivered.

You're welcome mAlice! 🤭
Hahaha! And mic drop 👏👏

Reactions: 6
Ok, one thing I don't understand - why is she even sending Elsie away? I know a few families where all but one had covid and nobody did this.

And Elsie has been exposed to the virus before Alice and Ella showed symptoms and of course now that they are caughing. Sending her away does duck all for her.

Also, has anyone noticed how when Ioan is "mean" to Gloria, Glo has cancer, but when Alice is sending her a child with covid, she is atm clear? Learn to be a better liar, Alice you absolute pos.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.