Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no wonder Alice had a miracle recovery. Her prop is back in service temporary
Screenshot_20220515-083413_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-080435_Instagram.jpg

So Alice took Ella to a concert, eventhough both of them have covid? Wow.
they should be negative now. Well, I hope

But it is quite telling that in their world a concert is more acceptable than a fundraiser lol

Reactions: 10
Alice lies, embellishes and exaggerates on the regular. I’m not convinced she had the emergency issues she claimed. I think she did what she could to keep a hold of Ioan. And then it stopped working. Trouble is she keeps doing it and doesn’t seem to get that it’s now pointless. As Rhett Butler said to Scarlett O’Hara in the end, “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
she says the claim that she threatened to Amber Heard him (which is one of the very few things he didnt prove) is false and she has proof of it, which makes no sense as Ioan seemed to say it was a threat uttered in 2020 so verbally, which you cant disprove (obviously the burden of proof is on him, but her behavior matches it to be believable). Her writting later an e-mail (to whom? fake diary alert?) proves absolutely nothing, especially since she was permanently going from sweet to evil in her communications with him. She seems to think tvat you can just "produce" evidence, she even claimed at one point that her tweets are evidence that Ioan actually did something (lol)

The other 99.9 % she can't disprove, so she focuses on what hasnt been proven I guess.

tbh if I was them I wouldnt have bothered. Having Lady V's support makes you a lot less credible. Her supporting Alice is perfect LOL
Honestly, Lady V is not someone I would want on my side. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Side boob and bare to her ass crack, but she had the nerve to comment on Bianca's clothes
She commented on Bianca’s clothes because she doesn't have the body any longer to wear what Bianca wore.
I am pretty tall and didn't read the comment as offensive or criticizing of tall women. To me, it was directed only at mAlice in that her entire persona was Amazon-like. She overpowered him in her outfits, jewelry, hair and the ugly brassy color, her makeup, shoe (bows), purses, those GAWD-AWFUL facial expressions and draping all over him awkwardly. In my humble opinion!
Thank you for putting my words into the context I meant them to be. Being tall myself I would never put down anyone for their height, short or tall, it was the way she draped herself around him that made her seem like an Amazon compared to him. She literally enveloped him like a Python .🪱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would guess he needs Alice’s approval to bifurcatet

I’m sorry, I didn't mean to bash tall women, I’m tall, and have always felt awkward towering over shorter men, especially. It was a clumsy mistake on my part, guess I was trying to get one more bash in on Ole Alice. 🙏
Thank you, I appreciate your comment. Never feel awkward for your height, we just have to own it! It helps to look at how tall women carry themselves on the red carpet like Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Zendaya (Alice is not a good role model).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have I woken up to a parallel universe? UK coming second in Eurovision (12 points from France?? Are they feeling ok?) Liverpool winning the FA cup and now this, Alice out of the house? Good grief.
I'm thinking your flabber has been gasted again! 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where did you get the information that she’s had all these procedures? So far she’s mentioned that she has botox to stop her eye drooping. Please do tell!
No information, I can just see it with my eyes. Her nose looks 'done' and different to when she was in the Relationshit video.

Her face has the classic filler and botox look. It's VERY common, most women in the public eye have had it done.

Reactions: 3
I would guess he needs Alice’s approval to bifurcatet
you dont actually. The spouse can make demands that may or may not be followed by the judge before a bifurcation gets approved, but when you request bifurcation you get it always granted no matter what the spouse wants.

Whether he needs it is a different question tho. Most bifurcate because they want to remarry or cant wait to be officially free or think that being officially divorced helps the spouse come to terms with it before they fight over assets and custody etc.

Reactions: 5
No information, I can just see it with my eyes. Her nose looks 'done' and different to when she was in the Relationshit video.

Her face has the classic filler and botox look. It's VERY common, most women in the public eye have had it done.
I know very little about cosmetic procedures and don’t really want to/am not interested in sharing my opinion BUT regarding teeth, when I went to comment on a post I noticed a compliment a friend made about her teeth looking pretty, and Bianca made a remark to the effect of years wearing braces being worth it. So, that doesn’t speak to veneers, exactly, but one can at least understand now that she wore braces, which contributed to her teeth being so neatly aligned. I mean whether or not the woman has veneers, I don’t care (not like my opinion matters), she’d look lovely either way. Just offering what I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bianca has said she has Botox for her drooping eye, and that her teeth took years to fix and she is proud of them (as she should be, they are beautiful). I don’t agree she looks like she’s had fillers. She’s 30, she just looks her age…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.