Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
1. The DM video is amazing. Definitely watch their interview.

2. Find someone who looks at you the way these two look at each other. Amen.

Screenshot_20220512-164057~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Awww! That video. They’re adorable together 🥰 Absolutely made for each other
All kidding and gushing aside - if anyone follows Bianca's Instagram, I don't think I've seen anyone who is even a slight "name", elicit so many confidences from strangers and share so many really heartfelt emotions to them in regards to their own illnesses.

As someone who has suffered through cancer - it really does mean a lot on any forum where strangers respond to you kindly. Especially if you don't get that from real live people around you. My own family was like "so yeah, when you're done vomiting you can get groceries for the 88 year old parents right?"

I always enjoy reading the comments on B's Instagram because I see her brightening people's day just by acknowledging their suffering. And sometimes that's the best thing a soul can do for another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Mad Betty

VIP Member
They've been in Cardiff for quite some time now, aren't they?
View attachment 1241359
also by the end of this trip he is full grey lol
Greying hair or not, he is looking younger and healthier by the day. The grey hair actually suits him and makes his face brighter. He looks like an entirely different man, in fact. Freedom from a toxic marriage clearly agrees with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

welp

VIP Member
I like the "he didnt support his wife" comments. He did. He eliminated his own fandom because of her hurt feelings. He defended all her bad behavior towards others over the years (according to her). He had only good things to say about her in public (which was not mutual). And he tried to get her off her worst addiction (SM) but Alice chose the advise of her enablers and to yet again humilate him.

The fact that he lasted with someone like her for 20 years shows that he is a patient and supportive guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
damn they out here all glammed up & loved up walking the carpet at a fundraiser meanwhile my fat ass is searching for a fruit loop that rolled under my bed. 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can we also appreciate B’s sophistication when stating how the situation of her diagnosis being outed unfolded? She just said, “You know, things happen, and it came out,” and idk but that’s really interesting to me. She didn’t go on and on about how much that hurt her—as entitled to do so as she is—nor did she specify how it happened in the first place, which would have involved discussing the cruelty rallied against her all these months. She simply swept over it and focused on the larger idea, which was that it came out regardless and she had to confront it in some way.

I obviously understand the hazards of her speaking about Alice or the rest of the nightmare in any way, shape, or form, so yeah, she never would have mentioned Alice, but the way she glossed over it made it sound so casual and insignificant, and I guess it takes a lot of self-restraint to do that, to make something so serious seem so trivial. I do hope she has actually begun to deem it trivial/isn’t constantly pretending it’s nothing, as that would be emotional suppression, but anyway. She knows how to talk to a camera without giving Alice fodder for another outburst. (One is coming anyway, but that’s on Alice.)

She got class and she got self-control.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blurp

VIP Member
BW's sister makes me slightly cringe (for some reason Alice seemed oddly focused on her although she never said a thing about Alice in public lol)
I don't know. Had I seen my sister through spinal surgery, a devastating diagnosis and illness, and getting out of an abusive marriage, I'd be pretty proud of her for pursuing her dreams with her new supportive partner and being interviewed on TV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
meh, i don’t see nothing more than some big-sis-lil-sis fangirling which is cute, meanwhile we are acting like some creepy-ass bitches with our degree of fangirling lmao. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

M33L4

VIP Member
lol. It’s an event for MS, she can interrupt him any time she likes. The fact she feels she can talk freely while clinging on to him means something. Both of these people are going through a harrowing time (no pun intended) and it was her first on camera interview. Cut her some slack. She wasn’t interrupting to change the subject like Alice would, if anyone knows about MS it’s the person with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
Alice on August 31st
31.png

The real Alice in a mail to Ioan's mom 12 days later
HFFfWOk.png

I'm only repeating myself, but it's absolutely insane that anyone believes her at this point

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

M33L4

VIP Member
Wether she has undiagnosed mental health issues or not. She’s a despicable cunt and is actively involved in alienating her children from their father simply because he left her. If it’s a narc injury or just a person hurting none of that excuses her behaviour. Plenty of us have mental health issues and or ptsd and don’t behave like Alice does.
Some people are just shitehawks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40