Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @Hi10Light

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say in order to keep the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
follow up from last thread
Do we know if Queen mAlice ever filed her financial papers? I think she was supposed to sometime in March?
she did not it seems, only her response to the divorce filing (with nearly a year delay) was entered after the TRO came

presumably they see no rush if they actually try to settle off court though.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe @Hi10Light comes in and gets a thread title straight off the bat, that must be a record. I’m still laughing at it. 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe @Hi10Light comes in and gets a thread title straight off the bat, that must be a record. I’m still laughing at it. 🥰😂
right?! Took me 18mths of Being on various tattle threads 🤣
Great title though.

It’s all gone eerily quiet again on the Alice front hasn’t it. The lawyers must be on her case telling her to shut it. Maybe she’s finally realised the trouble she’s in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at that tongue. Definitely still smoking.
I smoke but my tongue ain't that colour it's pink! ;) (Unless I have a strongish coffee!)☕
She needs a tongue scraper but she also needs to check her bloody pics before she posts, UGH. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 21
she did not it seems, only her response to the divorce filing (with nearly a year delay) was entered after the TRO came
How does that work? Since she hasn't had a job in a number of years, she's relying on what his financials show he's contributed to the household?

Reactions: 6
How does that work? Since she hasn't had a job in a number of years, she's relying on what his financials show he's contributed to the household?
Any money she made from the Lorraine interview (which I believe she used to bribe oldest E at some point, Apple store visit) and she alleged she had £100,000 “childhood” money to pay Gloria and the extortionate school fees that we only know the amount of because SHE TOLD US.

Reactions: 15
I smoke but my tongue ain't that colour it's pink! ;) (Unless I have a strongish coffee!)☕
She needs a tongue scraper but she also needs to check her bloody pics before she posts, UGH. :sick:
What 's so gross about her isn't the clumpy make-up (this can happen after hours of wearing, but remove it asap) or the brown tongue (coffee or other stuff can cause it for a short while, wash it off) or what have you, it's the fact that she poses photos of her with that, as if that isn't a problem to be fixed, but her general state of being. Alice, no, go clean yourself!

It's such an odd contrast to what we know of Ioan. I might not like his over-grooming but dude certainly takes good care of himself. Plus Alice complained he was a neat freak and Bianca kinda confirmed it (but to her it was positive, not negative as for Alice).

Is this thing relatively recent with Alice? The last couple of years and it helped give him the ick? Or was she messy from the start and he cared less because he drank so much? Really, how could these two function together?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What 's so gross about her isn't the clumpy make-up (this can happen after hours of wearing, but remove it asap) or the brown tongue (coffee or other stuff can cause it for a short while, wash it off) or what have you, it's the fact that she poses photos of her with that, as if that isn't a problem to be fixed, but her general state of being. Alice, no, go clean yourself!

It's such an odd contrast to what we know of Ioan. I might not like his over-grooming but dude certainly takes good care of himself. Plus Alice complained he was a neat freak and Bianca kinda confirmed it (but to her it was positive, not negative as for Alice).

Is this thing relatively recent with Alice? The last couple of years and it helped give him the ick? Or was she messy from the start and he cared less because he drank so much? Really, how could these two function together?
They’re certainly mismatched in every way. Parenting style, fashion, acting and cleanliness. Complete opposites.

Reactions: 24

Agree & BIB - I know, it's like her last posted selfie with Ioan ... bet it all contributed to him getting the ick.

Screenshot 2022-05-01 002000.png

Screenshot 2022-05-01 003003.png

:sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

always hard to say from the distance, but I got the impression that until a few years ago (when the Trump stuff got extremely obsessive) she seemed to take more time for herself. Later on it felt like she lived 24/7 on twitter (and discussion seemed to have a toll on her) and it really showed on her outward appearance, guess this combined with pandemic and menopause didn't help. Especially since Ioan seemed to go to the opposite direction

she basically has to enlist everything she earned and owns. I reckon besides the part she has on the house her Prius will be her biggest asset.

That 'childhood' money has come and gone more times than the bus.
I still don't get how a 53 year old can still have childhood money. I've long reinvested anything I had lol - what and when would she have spend this on? She claims kids college, but now would have been the opportunity with Ella's school or just in general to sustain herself until she has a job (like it's demanded from every divorcee instead of forever living off your ex)

They’re certainly mismatched in every way. Parenting style, fashion, acting and cleanliness. Complete opposites.
the biggest difference is their level of controntation. Alice is a relentless bully, Ioan avoids any conflict. There were so many people in around 2020 on twitter that were shocked to hear that she is married to him upon seeing what vile stuff she is writting.

But yeah, contrasting in so many points. At least the stuff you can judge on. I suspect they had more things in common on private matters (that may not reflect too well on him)

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the PRO hearing will gain a lot more traction in the press (above their semi-celeb status) coming off the back of the Depp/Heard case?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.