Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a party pooper and I don't think telling the alphabet in reverse is anything special. You learn it in the same way you learn it forward. Now figuring it out in reverse on the spot, that is impressive. But just shoot it out? It's like learning any text by heart. And she's an actress, that's part of her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughter went to Robert Gordon to study nursing and then never came back (lol) and works at the ARI , her bestie's parents were from Fraserburgh and then moved back to the NE so she now speaks with a faux Doric accent which is weird as I am from Lanarkshire and she grew up in West Yorkshire
Dad was at Gordon's, Robert Gordon's College, the school which was all boys then, then went to Robert Gordon's School of Navigation. I went to what was then Robert Gordon's Institute of Technology (RGIT) to do a postgraduate year; RGIT then became Robert Gordon University.

OK, as requested thread suggestion:

Swivel evil eyes of the loon

Is that a new one? What is going on with her eyelashes?
Her eyes look bloodshot and her nose is red and peeling. She's just clumped her mascara on - surprised that she could see straight to get it near the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that a new one? What is going on with her eyelashes?
Mother Day Discount video.
I tend to stay away from this thread from periods of time as it’s soo just exhausting to read about the antics of AE (no offence to you all) but it’s one of the most draining threads ever.

I by chance was looking something on Instagram & her name popped up, so had a little gander.
Still the same, still pitiful, still poor me, still a lazy entitled flakey scalp woman with zero lack of accountability. After everything she said about others I struggle feeling sympathetic to her or her situation - the fact she attempts to guilt the general public into buying get terrible cameos because she’s so “SINGLE” mother (my mother was and in a lot worse circumstance but my mum worked 2 jobs, she cared for me, she gave me her time & didn’t once play the victim EVER) who needs the money. Get a job ? Get voiceover work (but stop drinking boxes of wine because it’s obvious when she has).

AE has a very high opinion of herself & her achievements - whilst she has achieved things, her ego would tell you that she’s won a bleeping Oscar, a Tony (who I still think is her) and a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE …

My opinion of her has not changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we know if Queen mAlice ever filed her financial papers? I think she was supposed to sometime in March?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we know if Queen mAlice ever filed her financial papers? I think she was supposed to sometime in March?
She had no choice in the matter. Leon did it for her, I assume. Wonder if she declared the $100 000 she took out of the joint account, she mentioned in her texts to IG, and which she claimed were her funds from her childhood money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.