Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this comment shows she is not a ridiculous fan-girl who deliberately chased down Ioan.

"Sweetie, I love you but not enough to watch you playing a rapist."

I think it's - again - a representative of the lack of discipline in that house. Definitely should have been a "sweetie, we don't pick up Emma that way. You might hurt her."

I can't stop looking at it! If there was a view count on pictures, it would say "1000 views" and 999 of them are mine. 😂😂😂

I need to know what app allows you to replace your entire arm with a skinnier one. Because that's pure magic. ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:

Popeye called. He wants his arm back.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a crock. My SIL is from South Africa. She still has her accent, but my nephews speak with a completely American accent. They don't even switch when they speak to her.
My cousin born and bred in Yorkshire has a broad Glaswegian accent when she comes to visit. Her mum and dad are still broad Glaswegian, she has never lived here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have hardly any accent, I guess I could read the news on the BBC. I moved from Lancashire to the South of England in my teens, and I have lived and worked all over the country since. However, the moment I speak to my mum, or any other northerner, my Lancashire accent returns as if by magic, and anyone with me at the time does a double-take. It is totally automatic, I cannot do it if asked to, so Alice is right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We used to have an Irish guy who drank in the pub where I worked, he had a lovely and perfectly intelligible Irish accent. But he used to go home to visit his folks for two weeks every Christmas, and for a least a week after he came back, none of us Londoners could understand a word he said! 🤣🤣

• Haha
My Husband says he can always tell when I've been speaking to my family from up north as I revert back to a broad Lancashire accent. I've lived in the South for over thirty years now but when I took our dog to the vet last week he asked me where my accent was from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This. She is using the good looking daughters to get the status and attention that she used to get from the good looking husband.
I agree with posts about Alice sexualising her daughters. She has always done it, and it makes me feel sick, and very uncomfortable . Not the type of comments that @ReturningthePearls talked about her Mum making to her in private, just between them, but these comments to the world, and who knows who is reading them, and what sick fantasies they may have. How could she be so crass and unthinking, not the caring and devoted mother she believes herself to be. It does make me wonder about the influences and experiences that Alice had as a child to make her behave this way. Everything boils down to sex. She is proud of the way Ella looks, but she dismisses the fact that both girls are half Ioan, and both look like him. They are not all you Alice, however much you may wish they were.

It's also possible Ella has no problem being on her friends' SM but wants nothing to do with the toxic waste dump that is her mother's.
I had wondered this too. Could be the height of embarrassment for Ella with her friends to be seen plastered all over her Mum’s sm

1. I’m impressed by anyone who can recite the alphabet backwards that quickly! Especially in another language as well (but let’s see the evidence if you’re going to boast)

2. that tongue???? Why aren’t you checking your posts before posting???? Looks like oral thrush! 🥂

3. ELSIE IS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING ANY CONTENT WITH HER IN IT! She’s just such a sweet girl and it’s so nice to see some happiness in her no matter what it is. Must have had some very hard months and I like to see hersmile.

4. Poor bloody dog!

5. Ioan man, what were you thinking! (See pic)

View attachment 1234623
1. I’m impressed by anyone who can recite the alphabet backwards that quickly! Especially in another language as well (but let’s see the evidence if you’re going to boast)

2. that tongue???? Why aren’t you checking your posts before posting???? Looks like oral thrush! 🥂

3. ELSIE IS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING ANY CONTENT WITH HER IN IT! She’s just such a sweet girl and it’s so nice to see some happiness in her no matter what it is. Must have had some very hard months and I like to see hersmile.

4. Poor bloody dog!

5. Ioan man, what were you thinking! (See pic)

View attachment 1234623
what the hell is going on with that tongue! It looks awful, really unhealthy. Alice needs a tongue scraper and a complete overhaul of her diet. Hope she cleans her teeth, as her oral hygiene looks really bad. No Disney exec will want to kiss that. Not a sweet and kissable mouth at all. Alice please get yourself sorted out.

I can imagine how this would go: "Cogs, Elsie can finally read, thanks to me, the best mom in the world"
View attachment 1235337View attachment 1235338
Absolute bollocks! Alice is just so full of it 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So this happened after IG filed for divorce and is was linked today. Old news but things are slow...

AE: I’m scared that my little girls will be disappointed by their Dads behavior and model that in their future relations with the opposite s#x.

This is PA, it's a form of grooming. No one is allowed to leave a marriage, only bad people do that. I also don't believe the kids didn't notice anything was wrong. Kids notice a lot. Also will they not be allowed to leave bad marriages either later on??

AE: I did not find out my father was a s**t until I was about 32 years and I’m convinced that that made me the woman I am today.

What? A swivel eyed loon? Don't think the dad is the crappy one either.

AE: he is always angry — he was born angry.

Funny IG doesn't seem angry with BW. Could it be she doesn't drive him up the wall?

It must be killing her that she can't post tit like this anymore. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The accent switching is called bidialectalism. We tend to adjust our speech to the given situation subconsciously. I don't know if I do that (never caught myself at it), but I do lower my register when speaking some foreign languages, and I honestly don't know why as it's also not on purpuse. Human speech is weird, man.

I really like Bianca's third photo with Ioan's hand. He seems so tender. Alice's videos I can't see right now on this device, but I guess I'll count myself lucky.

• Heart
AE is v.predictable. BW posts a loving set of photos with AE’s ex. In order to prick IG’s bubble of happiness she showcases Elsie’s madcap antics. Look what you are missing IG. Except IG is happy and when he gets access back to his kids, his happiness will be complete. Those latest photos of BW with IG’s hand will have hurt.
BIB - can someone please post for those of us not on IG? Thanks! 😘

Reactions: 3
I can imagine how this would go: "Cogs, Elsie can finally read, thanks to me, the best mom in the world"
View attachment 1235337View attachment 1235338
1. I don’t bleeping understand how she is co-opting the role of single mother when she is deliberately depriving Ioan of his children. None of the single mothers in that comments section realize she is insulting the hard work they do to provide for their families.

2. It is actually really interesting to me, how Ella and Elsie switch accents depending on their company. Then again, I use the “Black accent” when I’m around certain fam. (It’s not called “Black accent” btw lol I think it’s called Ebonics.) Idk when I think about it it’s fascinating, actually.

3. I ordered McDonalds after not eating for 16 hours and I am going to cry when that doorbell rings. That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
1. I don’t bleeping understand how she is co-opting the role of single mother when she is deliberately depriving Ioan of his children. None of the single mothers in that comments section realize she is insulting the hard work they do to provide for their families.

2. It is actually really interesting to me, how Ella and Elsie switch accents depending on their company. Then again, I use the “Black accent” when I’m around certain fam. (It’s not called “Black accent” btw lol I think it’s called Ebonics.) Idk when I think about it it’s fascinating, actually.

3. I ordered McDonalds after not eating for 16 hours and I am going to cry when that doorbell rings. That is all.
1: Absolutely agree with this. My mum was a single parent. She was quite happy to co-parent, until my dad decided that he couldn't be bothered any longer, and we didn't see him again, ever. No-one stopped him from seeing his children, my mum didn't cause any trouble, my dad was just an hole. My mum also worked several jobs to keep us fed and watered, my dad paid the absolute bare minimum, and he only did that because the court ordered it.
Alice calling herself a "single mom" is slightly disingenuous, I think.

2. My work bestie is black (I'm white) and her accent changes depending on who she is speaking to. I only really get the full force of her accent when she's telling me off. I gave her a lift to the train station recently, and when I got a bit too close (in her opinion) to the car in front, she said "Are you trying to kiss his bottom?" in her best Jamaican accent, the one she normally saves for her husband when he pisses her off on the phone 🤣🤣 (I don't know why I'm laughing, she's bloody scary when she's in full flow haha!)
I think we all do this to an extent, we all have our posh "telephone voice" for when an unknown number calls.

3. Why are you not eating for 16 hours at stretch? That's not good for you, you really shouldn't have such a long time without food. Mind you, I bet that McDonalds is gonna taste absolutely divine! 🍔🍟♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with posts about Alice sexualising her daughters. She has always done it, and it makes me feel sick, and very uncomfortable . Not the type of comments that @ReturningthePearls talked about her Mum making to her in private, just between them, but these comments to the world, and who knows who is reading them, and what sick fantasies they may have. How could she be so crass and unthinking, not the caring and devoted mother she believes herself to be. It does make me wonder about the influences and experiences that Alice had as a child to make her behave this way. Everything boils down to sex. She is proud of the way Ella looks, but she dismisses the fact that both girls are half Ioan, and both look like him. They are not all you Alice, however much you may wish they were.
BIB - I have long thought she has some unresolved trauma from her early teen years that was sex-based. She is stuck in her early teens mentally and I wonder what happened to her then. It's like she has some deeply buried trauma she can't face and has never told anyone about but has been acting out ever since.
I'm no shrink but that is my take on it. Her behaviour is just so weird and whacked out, so sexualising of her girls and so immature herself.
I don't think it is childhood/how she was raised, I think it was an incident or maybe a relationship in her early teens.

Reactions: 14
I began to reply to all these thoughtful, beautiful thoughts from my turd family last night. Instead, I burst out crying. 🤗You guys truly are the best. I don't even have words to describe how compassionate and caring, are the turds on this board. Sorry, for the personal tit, now I'll get back to seeing just how ridiculous ol Alice can act.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread Title Suggestion: Ioan loves a Wallace lass, rids himself of New Jersey ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.