Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just high-fived myself for understanding the Welsh comment lmao I'm so proud. 😩😂 Like it wasn't a rocket-science comment but still. 🙌🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
90% of breast lumps are benign so 🤞🤞. I know it doesn’t ease the worry though. Thinking of you & sending positive vibes into the universe 💞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So what do we think Alice’s next photo will be in reaction to Bianca’s no filtered post facial photo 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what do we think Alice’s next photo will be in reaction to Bianca’s no filtered post facial photo 👀
B mentioned how she is post relapse attack so ...not to be outdone, either a cameo with faux apology for not doing many, been ill with Covid/flu/liabetes/winomyalgia/ (take your pick) or a post along similar lines 'replying' to someone supposedly asking after her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to be a bit “Neggy” on here as I know sometimes some don’t like that but I read a tweet earlier (not mentioning anymore details so as not to break any rules,) and it basically touched on how little time B 🐝 has spent with Bubba since he was moved to LA and I can’t help but think that it’s true.

Either the wales thing was last minute or that wasn’t really thought through very well in my opinion.

Welcome your opinions 💛

Omg you’re such a funny gal! 🤣🥹❤

Sending LOADS of hugs and positive vibes xx

I’ve just binge watched Liar for the second time and I have to say I think it’s my FAVOURITE thing Ioan has done. His acting was brilliant and very believable and I love him doing serious and dark stuff not all the fantasy marvel stuff. I think he should do so much more stuff like that.

Is it her character in it? She’s very unlikable. (Character- not her lol)
I like her she is playing a very difficult part really well.
Ioan is fantastic too. It's a beautifully acted series for all involved. Uncomfortable subject matter but brilliant.

Reactions: 7
forget her arms, what is going on in her mouth
279342577_538617110953720_4142390178506290643_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The most pressing question is:
How many gorgeous coats does Bianca have?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.