Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Maybe they should hold off popping that champagne. ITV is about to launch a streaming service, and one of the first series that will premiere is The Reunion. The PR machine should be cranking up this summer to promote both the debut of the network, and the shows it will air.
Alice is as stupid as the flying monkeys, they don't even realize that if IG doesn't work then there will be 0 dollars for the kids or Alice. And we know Alice has a severe allergy to getting out of her bed and going to work, that would require her to actually do something besides getting drunk and post a few pics on Instagram. 😳

Yep. Must be to demonstrate how zany she is...
Look at her upper arm, she's practically photoshopped it away. 😂

I had no idea who either of them were until they popped up in the DM courtesy of Alice. I'd even watched him in Liar and Forever and still didn't click, she's famous because of her drunken ramblings on IG about IG!
Same here, I’d never heard of either of them, certainly never seen them in anything. I didn't see the Disney dog movie, still haven’t seen it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It reminds me of the computer-generated closed captions on the live youtube stream of the Depp trial. Some of them are a howl - Mr depths, misheard, mr rotten... adds a little levity to those grim proceedings.
I swear I’ve just watched a chicken cooking video on YouTube with subtitles on .. the chef started chopping an onion and the subtitles instructed me to chop a PEAR 😳 I had to get really close to the screen and rewind it to check he was chopping an onion ! I thought I was going mad 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I see the June 14th court date going very badly for Alice and for many reasons. She can't seem to get out of her own way. She's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that she and her family/friends/followers will continue to target Ioan and Bianca. This should have been the period of time that she went out of her way to tell anyone potentially creating further legal problems for her to stop immediately and for her to take a long break from SM herself to avoid saying things that would violate the TRO. This period could have created space for all involved with the possibility that some decisions could be made from a calmer place with the hope that future relationships could be less contentious for the sake of the girls. Sadly, none of these things have happened.
If anything the vitriol against IG and Bianca has escalated, and Alice is behind all of it. 👩‍💻

Reactions: 12
This is completely right At the moment it is all endorphins (discounting Bianca's illness). Alice thinks she is punishing Ioan by depriving him of the children, which she is, but she is also allowing a honeymoon period to solidify Ioan and Bianca's relationship. The rubber hits the road with the realities of everyday life and two upset children.
well, I'd say as long as those kids are upset this wont happen in the first place anyway

Alice said multiple times that she wanted them to break up, of course the public shitstorm option is in theory one way to do it, and she attempted to have the biggest reach possible for maximum hate*, but it gives you the HUGE danger that they bond over this (which likely happened) and already experience very early in their relationship struggles that will make any future struggle easier to overcome (like the kids you mention), which I'm almost certain is also why Ioan and Alice lasted so long (parents not in favour of it, fans etc. - it's a softer version of the star crossed lovers trope).

A smart woman let's the upset kids go there to dampen the honeymoon period and kill off any chance to bond. A smart woman also would try to play it as gracious as possible because only THEN Bianca would reasonably feel guilt (regardless if they actually cheated or not, it eats you alive when the person that feels pain from you is nice to you), and only then most of the public would actually feel sorry for Alice.

*regarding the shitstorm option: even this she played absolutely dumb. She wrote a nice - albeit inconsistent as duck - column about this, and had a pretty awkward interview (but like in the DM very focused on not blaming Ioan too much) on national TV that convinces probably everyone who doesnt know the backstory. She basically did here what I recommend above, but then you visit her twitter page and you see that she is an absolute tit lol. Either do it properly or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t work out what her plan is with custody. She wants 100% I assume to hurt Ioan and for more money. Let’s face it she didn’t love Ioan - she loved the money and celebrity life (appearances as she admitted). There is no way she can get full custody infact if Ioan went for full he would likely get it due to her having a PRO. She has no job, clear evidence of PA and spousal abuse and a PRO. She is in dream land. Even if the kids refuse to go to Ioan she still won’t get full custody. If she wants to continue the PA and encourage them not to go to their dad then that is on her and she will have to deal with them 100% of time but have a 50/50 agreement. She is again shooting herself in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And If she took that bonnet off her head she wouldn’t look like an Elephant Nosed Fishface Pucker 👄💄🐟😂

WAFT is this utter shite 😳 fck me these people live amongst us 🙄🚬🍸 (hits blunt) …
And a weave 😂 I swear I nearly choked on my spliff …. You know now she’s had that seed planted she’ll be having a go herself with some wool and her glue gun 😂🍸🍸👱🏻‍♀️👩‍🦱💈🔫🧶

Forgot this … not stoned me 🤪
LMFAO! Delicate hair??? There’s nothing feckin’ delicate about Alice, except her head after three (& the rest) sharp ones!!!! 🥃🥃🥃🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems that the article was slating Alice, rather than Ioan, as the abuser. It's pretty uncompromising.
From the DM article:

However the relationship expert said it wasn't always a good idea to seek revenge on a partner, no matter how much hurt the relationship could have caused.

She said: 'Lashing out publicly, doesn't help either party.

'It not only increases acrimony but can leave the attacker with a horrible emotional hangover.'

Meanwhile Rachael said it wasn't always men who seek revenge on a partner, explaining: 'In all fairness, women can also press the self-destruct button in divorces. Alice Evans has waged war on her ex for months.

'Sadly, it doesn't appear to have brought her any resolution
.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd love to see an unfiltered Alice photo bombing this 😂😂😂
5EC954A3-F3CA-4F79-82EB-A04E8013B38E.jpeg

Fun fact: I accidentally exported this to my class website and because there are SO MANY tabs and folders I have no idea where it uploaded. Currently writing an interesting email to my professor lmao 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm from West Wales originally, and find Cardiff quite cold and unfriendly in comparison. If you sit down on a park bench eating a sandwich too enthusiastically down West, you're in danger of being taken home by a passing Welsh mam, fed up, and match-maked with a local eligible bachelor before being sent home with a freshly-made bara brith. That said, I love that Cardiff is multicultural and vibrant (Grangetown and The Docks - REAL Cardiff - especially).

Every time someone mentions 'Mama G', I just see Mamgu - the South Walean Welsh for grandmother. More fitting than 'Mama G' as 'Mama' is usually reserved for your great-grandmother. Like a true Welsh Mam, she undoubtedly has no patient for her thank-duck-soon-to-be-ex daughter-in-law, and is employing the tactic of my absolute favourite quote in relation to her:

Arguing with an idiot Alice is like playing chess with a pidgeon: It'll just knock over all the pieces, tit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I swear I’ve just watched a chicken cooking video on YouTube with subtitles on .. the chef started chopping an onion and the subtitles instructed me to chop a PEAR 😳 I had to get really close to the screen and rewind it to check he was chopping an onion ! I thought I was going mad 😂
I just read that as in an actual chicken is cooking video, it's ok fellow Turds I'm at home and the road outside of my house is having new tarmac and I think the stuff has addled my one remaining brain cell... Getting back to malice in her thunder pants, jesus mary and joseph if she ever went missing and the rozzers needed a recent photo she'd be screwed as all her photos on sm are photo shopped to hell... I'm off to sniff my tarmac and then to find the nearest HRT dealer... 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just read that as in an actual chicken is cooking video, it's ok fellow Turds I'm at home and the road outside of my house is having new tarmac and I think the stuff has addled my one remaining brain cell... Getting back to malice in her thunder pants, jesus mary and joseph if she ever went missing and the rozzers needed a recent photo she'd be screwed as all her photos on sm are photo shopped to hell... I'm off to sniff my tarmac and then to find the nearest HRT dealer... 😁
I found red clover to be a huge help with my menopausal symptoms, liquid drops from H&B. I hope Alice is getting some help with her menopause, I feel for her because some photos show a definite sheen of perspiration lately on her face.

Reactions: 10
I have a thing for guys who wear those work pants with all those pockets and those luminous outfits 😂😆 I was with my daughter once and I saw a guy in those pocket pants I was like he’s fit .. she went he’s as old as grandad 😂😂 the young folk so ageist 😂 anyway get me their moby is my point ha ha 🍸🍸

I found red clover to be a huge help with my menopausal symptoms, liquid drops from H&B. I hope Alice is getting some help with her menopause, I feel for her because some photos show a definite sheen of perspiration lately on her face.
I swear by evening primrose oil my skin improved loads and the sweats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks @Ally Pally and @claudiarocks for those suggestions, it's easier to buy meth in this town then to get any HRT, shortages on the NHS, but I'm only thinking, if blokes needed HRT their would no nation wide shortage of the stuff, but after a few days patch free I won't be thinking 😜 I'll be raging 🤬 So I just messaged Mr DP to find an alternative address whilst I'm without of my elixir... I too hope that Alice gets some help for her menopause, because it's too late for her nasty, narcissistic, ugly personality...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.