Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More words are written wrong than right 😂
View attachment 1228261
You just couldn’t make it up could you. I thought one of the main qualities you need as a journalist is the ability to spell correctly, if you don’t know how to spell a word, the ability to look it up, and finally the ability to write in a lucid and understandable way. This one has failed on all counts.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just couldn’t make it up could you. I thought one of the main qualities you need as a journalist is the ability to spell correctly, if you don’t know how to spell a word, the ability to look it up, and finally the ability to write in a lucid and understandable way. This one has failed on all counts.🤣🤣🤣
Standards are so slack now. The need to fill up space quickly on online news sites has dumbed down the content for sure.

Reactions: 16
It seems just from what is available in the TRO request that she has done nothing but obstruct since he asked for a divorce. And given her interviews and social media activity, she's done it very publicly as well. The genuinely feel sorry for her lawyer.
I see the June 14th court date going very badly for Alice and for many reasons. She can't seem to get out of her own way. She's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that she and her family/friends/followers will continue to target Ioan and Bianca. This should have been the period of time that she went out of her way to tell anyone potentially creating further legal problems for her to stop immediately and for her to take a long break from SM herself to avoid saying things that would violate the TRO. This period could have created space for all involved with the possibility that some decisions could be made from a calmer place with the hope that future relationships could be less contentious for the sake of the girls. Sadly, none of these things have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see the June 14th court date going very badly for Alice and for many reasons. She can't seem to get out of her own way. She's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that she and her family/friends/followers will continue to target Ioan and Bianca. This should have been the period of time that she went out of her way to tell anyone potentially creating further legal problems for her to stop immediately and for her to take a long break from SM herself to avoid saying things that would violate the TRO. This period could have created space for all involved with the possibility that some decisions could be made from a calmer place with the hope that future relationships could be less contentious for the sake of the girls. Sadly, none of these things have happened.
I completely agree with you @Mad Betty. Alice could have made this whole process much easier for herself and their daughters. Instead she seems determined to sabotage both her, and the girls’ futures, happiness and well being, all because of her raging ego and sense of entitlement. She will never change.

Reactions: 25
Do think she will ever understand that she could have made this easier for her girls?Never mind the fact that she accuses him of having an affair etc, these things happen. She has prolonged this settlement and PRO purely for revenge to the girls cost. They will have to move home, surely she should be gently reassuring them that that’s okay, it happens in divorces. I’m not asking her to welcome Bianca with open arms or anything, but she could be facilitating contact with Ioan and finding work for herself. Life after divorce is what you make it. She will get some income from Ioan, losing him jobs or saying his career is dead affects her and the girls directly. A percentage of nothing is nothing. It’s sad to see her shoot herself in the foot so much, if she had real friends they’d be advising her of this, instead they’re abusing by proxy directly against the TRO she is under.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IG also in this one today:
oh no. It's in the FeMail section, which is SOOOO different to the scummy Fail and they are so amazing

Kinda funny how they are outlined as a special case, because the toxic controlling behavior in public comes from the woman for once lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That new Ioan & Bianca photo is truly lovely.

The Olivia Wilde story is wild. But I do suspect this only happened because she managed to dodge the server for so long and here she couldn't because she was in the public eye. The article about it is funny, tho, given how Alice and Ioan are their own section and Alice's being portrayed as the crazy one. The "doing an Amber Heard" line isn't escaping her any time soon either.

Which makes me think: wouldn't it be better for Alice now to pretend she believes Heard, not Depp? This way "doing an Amber" wouldn't be such a bad thing from her (fake) perspective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of what is is missing here from Alice is a sense of perspective as someone posted above. Usually in divorce proceedings when initiated by men they tend to have somewhere else to go. This is what happens a lot. However a lot of the time the person they left the wife for they wouldn't stay with. Especially if they had an affair whilst in the marriage. That's my experience anyway. Not to say that it doesn't happen

Reactions: 6
Do think she will ever understand that she could have made this easier for her girls?Never mind the fact that she accuses him of having an affair etc, these things happen. She has prolonged this settlement and PRO purely for revenge to the girls cost. They will have to move home, surely she should be gently reassuring them that that’s okay, it happens in divorces. I’m not asking her to welcome Bianca with open arms or anything, but she could be facilitating contact with Ioan and finding work for herself. Life after divorce is what you make it. She will get some income from Ioan, losing him jobs or saying his career is dead affects her and the girls directly. A percentage of nothing is nothing. It’s sad to see her shoot herself in the foot so much, if she had real friends they’d be advising her of this, instead they’re abusing by proxy directly against the TRO she is under.
I am sure her friends have advised her. And AE isn’t unintelligent - she knows doing all this is to her detriment and the girls. However she is driven by revenge, the need to get back at IG (and BW).

• Sad
Reactions: 22
To me Alice wasted too much time to coercive him back: she probably thought a image-conscious person like Ioan will give in at some point if you threaten and embarrass him enough and if you make co-parenting hell (and honeslty I thought too). and she still continues it (albeit now by proxy) to at least get a better settlement.

I understood her IG posts in february 21 where she said she is "still fighting against it" etc. etc. but the moment he filed for divorce it should have been over. But we saw the various text messages after this of her dismissively suggesting him to come back (into the garage), or her mailing his mom in August that she should make him change his mind for the kids, or her various comments on twitter (as late as the day of her leaving from there) and interviews (the Sara Vine podcast, the OZ radio show, her DM column) that she would possibly take him back. Of course none of this would have been out of love at some stage, but purely for convenience. But it prolonged the pain. And instead of focusing on the best possible compromise for her she tried to get the whole cake but will probably end up with the crumbs as her behavior made the divorce expensive, her behavior ensured that Ioan would never be accommodating towards her and her behavior can be used in so many ways against her.

A smart person would have silently done the negotiations, California has a 6 months waiting time for divorces anyway so there is plenty of time to change your mind on many things, ensure perfect co-parenting, show your most impressive game, make yourself amazing. Either it brings him back or he will be much more willing to settle higher. Alice started ranting about him the day he left, and in a manic way the day he filed. And according to the court documents she had her threats in private in way before it and harrased him over phone at the time. By the time they entered any negotiations he was already done with her, this was her big mistake.

But guess that's what happens when you listen to people on twitter who advise you to "show teeth".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To me Alice wasted too much time to coercive him back: she probably thought a image-conscious person like Ioan will give in at some point if you threaten and embarrass him enough and if you make co-parenting hell (and honeslty I thought too). and she still continues it (albeit now by proxy) to at least get a better settlement.

I understood her IG posts in february 21 where she said she is "still fighting against it" etc. etc. but the moment he filed for divorce it should have been over. But we saw the various text messages after this of her dismissively suggesting him to come back (into the garage), or her mailing his mom in August that she should make him change his mind for the kids, or her various comments on twitter (as late as the day of her leaving from there) and interviews (the Sara Vine podcast, the OZ radio show, her DM column) that she would possibly take him back. Of course none of this would have been out of love at some stage, but purely for convenience. But it prolonged the pain. And instead of focusing on the best possible compromise for her she tried to get the whole cake but will probably end up with the crumbs as her behavior made the divorce expensive, her behavior ensured that Ioan would never be accommodating towards her and her behavior can be used in so many ways against her.

A smart person would have silently done the negotiations, California has a 6 months waiting time for divorces anyway so there is plenty of time to change your mind on many things, ensure perfect co-parenting, show your most impressive game, make yourself amazing. Either it brings him back or he will be much more willing to settle higher. Alice started ranting about him the day he left, and in a manic way the day he filed. And according to the court documents she had her threats in private in way before it and harrased him over phone at the time. By the time they entered any negotiations he was already done with her, this was her big mistake.

But guess that's what happens when you listen to people on twitter who advise you to "show teeth".
I think Alice sees wasting all the money on legal fees as less cake vs crumbs and more HE won't get any of it. I think everything she does is driven by her narcissism and ego. It's about winning, and punishing him. If that means spending all the money, so be it. At least he doesn't have it in that case.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Alice sees wasting all the money on legal fees as less cake vs crumbs and more HE won't get any of it. I think everything she does is driven by her narcissism and ego. It's about winning, and punishing him. If that means spending all the money, so be it. At least he doesn't have it in that case.
To her it’s the ultimate punishment. She’s lost the lifestyle afforded by him so he must lose that and the girls too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cases like this are why I tell my friends you wouldn't want to be famous. Its when they try to play the fake morality card that I find quite hard to take. The majority of Hollywood coupled do not have a conventional marriage as we the general public would perceive it but they want the sympathy from the general public when it inevitably goes wrong.

Reactions: 16
I think it's a stretch to even consider them a Hollywood couple. Most people don't even know who they are. She's a legend in her own mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think he has had a successful career that is in no means over. He is a good looking actor and I think there will be other opportunities for him going forward.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.