Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has had a successful career that is in no means over. He is a good looking actor and I think there will be other opportunities for him going forward.
I would be surprised if she ever gets another role.

Reactions: 20
I saw him in Liar and you know I thought he was good. I think it showed he can act against type somewhat. Regarding Alice well her reputation has taken a massive hit. There is no way around that. She would have to re brand and apologise which I can't see her doing.

Reactions: 16
I saw him in Liar and you know I thought he was good. I think it showed he can act against type somewhat. Regarding Alice well her reputation has taken a massive hit. There is no way around that. She would have to re brand and apologise which I can't see her doing.
She definitely would not have a public mea culpa. Ever. Her greatest role is playing the victim, which she will continue until the day she dies. Long after people have lost interest in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whilst she is in this vengeful mindset no. Its whether she can move on from it. I think it's too early to say definitively. Celebrities have bounced back from worse.

Reactions: 6
Whilst she is in this vengeful mindset no. Its whether she can move on from it. I think it's too early to say definitively. Celebrities have bounced back from worse.
In the US, she’s not a celebrity. No one really knows who she is, despite her role on Vampire Diaries/The Originals. If you asked 10 random folks on the street who Alice Evans is … no one would be able to tell you. Or they’d confuse her (maybe) with Alice Eve. She apparently had a poor reputation in the business even when she was working so I doubt there is any pent up demand to hire her. And she’s come across as so unhinged I can’t see reality shows being willing to take a flyer on her as she would be far too unpredictable and not well enough known.

Reactions: 24
She definitely would not have a public mea culpa. Ever. Her greatest role is playing the victim, which she will continue until the day she dies. Long after people have lost interest in her.
Who you talking about? Lmao
Yey she’s screwed now that lazy arse will never work again … anywhere for anyone
And if you asked here there’s probably only 10 people in the whole of the UK who knows who she is and they’ll be her relatives ha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A lot of what is is missing here from Alice is a sense of perspective as someone posted above. Usually in divorce proceedings when initiated by men they tend to have somewhere else to go. This is what happens a lot. However a lot of the time the person they left the wife for they wouldn't stay with. Especially if they had an affair whilst in the marriage. That's my experience anyway. Not to say that it doesn't happen
This is completely right At the moment it is all endorphins (discounting Bianca's illness). Alice thinks she is punishing Ioan by depriving him of the children, which she is, but she is also allowing a honeymoon period to solidify Ioan and Bianca's relationship. The rubber hits the road with the realities of everyday life and two upset children.

Reactions: 15
Who you talking about? Lmao
Yey she’s screwed now that lazy arse will never work again … anywhere for anyone
And if you asked here there’s probably only 10 people in the whole of the UK who knows who she is and they’ll be her relatives ha
And she isn’t talking to nine of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is completely right At the moment it is all endorphins (discounting Bianca's illness). Alice thinks she is punishing Ioan by depriving him of the children, which she is, but she is also allowing a honeymoon period to solidify Ioan and Bianca's relationship. The rubber hits the road with the realities of everyday life and two upset children.
Alice really isn't the smartest person in the room!!

Reactions: 13
I think Alice sees wasting all the money on legal fees as less cake vs crumbs and more HE won't get any of it. I think everything she does is driven by her narcissism and ego. It's about winning, and punishing him. If that means spending all the money, so be it. At least he doesn't have it in that case.
And neither does she, or her daughters. Dozy bint. She is certainly not the devoted and loving mother that she likes to portray, otherwise she would have looked out for their best interest, got the divorce done as quickly and painlessly as possible. They would now be settled in a new home, co parenting so she would have the time to find a job, re train in a field that excited her. And, she may have found a new, happy relationship. But this is Alice so it was never likely to happen this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the US, she’s not a celebrity. No one really knows who she is, despite her role on Vampire Diaries/The Originals. If you asked 10 random folks on the street who Alice Evans is … no one would be able to tell you. Or they’d confuse her (maybe) with Alice Eve. She apparently had a poor reputation in the business even when she was working so I doubt there is any pent up demand to hire her. And she’s come across as so unhinged I can’t see reality shows being willing to take a flyer on her as she would be far too unpredictable and not well enough known.
I had no idea who either of them were until they popped up in the DM courtesy of Alice. I'd even watched him in Liar and Forever and still didn't click, she's famous because of her drunken ramblings on IG about IG!

Reactions: 14
I had no idea who either of them were until they popped up in the DM courtesy of Alice. I'd even watched him in Liar and Forever and still didn't click, she's famous because of her drunken ramblings on IG about IG!
I think a lot of us can say that. I only heard about them when she made that disturbing tweet about “he’s leaving US.” Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You just couldn’t make it up could you. I thought one of the main qualities you need as a journalist is the ability to spell correctly, if you don’t know how to spell a word, the ability to look it up, and finally the ability to write in a lucid and understandable way. This one has failed on all counts.🤣🤣🤣
It reminds me of the computer-generated closed captions on the live youtube stream of the Depp trial. Some of them are a howl - Mr depths, misheard, mr rotten... adds a little levity to those grim proceedings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye the two of them will feel like it's them Vs the world and their love would have grown very deep. Ironically AE would have had a better chance of "getting him back" if she just would have agreed with the divorce split custody 50/50 and got on with her life without harassing him. She could have started working out , stopped drinking stopped posting on twitter. He would also feel a bit guilty so she had the chance of a better settlement.
Alice is never going to work again she's 52 and has always had men looking after and paying her way.

I forsee her coming back to the UK and doing trash reality shows if she can't snare an older rich man.

Reactions: 10
Is this pic new?

View attachment 1227300

no idea what this is…

View attachment 1227308
I'm assuming she means the personality test devised by Myers-Briggs?

ENFP
Also found in: Wikipedia.
Acronym Definition
ENFP Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
ENFP Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities

Extraverted - understatement, loves anything that gets her attention!

Intuitive - she can't even read a room, let alone recognise & acknowledge another human beings feelings.

Feeling - she doesn't have feelings for anyone not named Alice.

Perceiving - yep, her perceptions are twisted to suit herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Regarding IGs earnings as an actor or his future career, his team have tried to mitigate his losses quite a bit. They have played down his earnings and have most likely advised him to reduce his outgoings and expenses during his divorce. Which is what they are hired to do. Although not an A list actor he has a very solid and credible career with a huge potential for longevity. The majority of actors have dry spells. Alice will most likely get a very nice settlement, now not as much as 50 per cent but a good amount. I do not know who is advising her and yes I know she fired her lawyer buy they need to take ALL her social media passwords, twitter, Facebook everything. She has to stop doing Cameos. Courts especially family courts are used to a certain amount of aggression from one party or another but its an issue if it goes on and on. It becomes much more difficult to use extenuating circumstances such as grief and heartbreak and loss.
Still going in the same circles. Been discussed in depth over the past 6 months and all info is readily available.

Reactions: 10
I'm assuming she means the personality test devised by Myers-Briggs?

ENFP
Also found in: Wikipedia.
Acronym Definition
ENFP Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
ENFP Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities

Extraverted - understatement, loves anything that gets her attention!

Intuitive - she can't even read a room, let alone recognise & acknowledge another human beings feelings.

Feeling - she doesn't have feelings for anyone not named Alice.

Perceiving - yep, her perceptions are twisted to suit herself.
And If she took that bonnet off her head she wouldn’t look like an Elephant Nosed Fishface Pucker 👄💄🐟😂

WAFT is this utter shite 😳 fck me these people live amongst us 🙄🚬🍸 (hits blunt) …
And a weave 😂 I swear I nearly choked on my spliff …. You know now she’s had that seed planted she’ll be having a go herself with some wool and her glue gun 😂🍸🍸👱🏻‍♀️👩‍🦱💈🔫🧶

Forgot this … not stoned me 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice is better sticking to weaving in and out of consciousness, jeez she can't apply her lipstick. A weave is best thrown over her and letting her sleep it off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.